Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 9/11/2008 4:17:00 PM

The is one of my most favorite scents from Philosophy. Smells exactly like cinnamon buns baking in the oven. You usually can't go wrong with Philosophy shower gels. YUMMY!

on 7/26/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This scent is delightful sniffing right out of the bottle. Smells exactly like cinnamon buns to me, especially the icing part. Sadly you can't really smell it that strongly when you wash with it or use it as bubble bath. It lathers well. I don't really use it to actually "clean" myself; I only feel like Dove soap really does that job for me. I like to use body washes at night just to cleanse before bed, and then I take another shower in the morning using Dove. As a bubble bath, it bubbles nicely and it makes my skin feel very soft afterwards!

on 7/15/2008 2:08:00 PM

This is definately the best 3 in 1 by philosophy. And believe me, I've tried a ton of them. The scent does not linger on most of them, but on this one, it does. The other night, I used this, and the next morning I still smelled it on me. I was like, cool...I still smell the shower gel that I used! Wow! Great product, and what a delicious scent this is.

on 7/10/2008 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this two years ago and I still have a full bottle. Not because I don't like it, I'm just trying to savor it because I don't see myself spending $16 on body wash anytime soon. Also, I only use it in the winter time, to give me that warm feeling. I love this stuff! When I bought it at Sephora, I was splurging, but those days are gone. I later bought the accompanying body cream, to make the scent last a bit longer.

I bought this as a particularly decadent indulgence - I wouldn't usually spend this much on a body wash, but I have a particular weakness for cinnamon. I used to use Lush's chai shower gel, which has sadly been discontinued, so this seemed like a promising if pricier substitute.
The lather is lovely and creamy, and a real pleasure to use. It's not at all drying or abrasive. Being hyper-sensitive, my skin has a tendency to go berserk spontaneously, and this doesn't seem to do anything nasty, though I wouldn't use it during a particularly Angry Skin Episode (TM).
I didn't try it as a shampoo because my red-tinted, ultra-thick, curly, dry hair seems to demand crazily expensive salon products, but it did work nicely as a bubble bath and a shaving cream.
The scent is a soft, warm, sweet cinnamon (slightly buttery, very creamy and foodie) rather than a spicy one (a la Lush's chai). But whilst it's an olfactory delight in the shower, the fragrance doesn't seem to linger for very long afterwards. I'm thinking of getting the matching body souffle, so perhaps the layering factor would prolong the yummy smell.
I'd buy this again if I could source a cheaper outlet. Strawberrynet, my usual source for heavily reduced loot, doesn't seem to stock it, so I might reserve a further purchase for (another) particularly decadent indulgence. :P

This smells like the real deal. I love using it and wishing I had a real, warm cinnamon roll awaiting me after I leave the shower!

I like the fact that the 3 in one cleansers do not leave a scent on my body as I would rather not smell like a cinnamon roll all day. Just for the time I have in the shower, that works for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This smells so real, I adore it. It has a beautiful lather and as I remember correctly it made my hair nice and soft. As others have said, it takes too much to do a bubble bath, but I like to savor the smell on a loofah anyway.
Unfortunatly I left my half full bottle in a hotel room. :(

on 4/26/2008 2:32:00 PM

This is definitely one of my favorites. All philosophy scents aren't meant to "linger" after a shower, but I find that the scent of this one stays on *slightly* longer than the other e in 1s. You can definitely smell the cinnamon in this gel and it smells great especially first thing in the morning. I wouldn't recommend it as a shampoo though because it really dried out my hair... and if I used conditioner after I used it as a shampoo, the smell would be gone from my hair anyway... So this is only good as a shower gel.

This is such a yummy body wash! The smell is like REAL cinnamon buns, not cheap mass-produced ones out of a cellophane package, but big fat buttery ones with extra cinnamon, made by a sweet old grandmotherly-type.
I don't know where the reviewer who said it was too expensive at $30 to buy again got theirs- I've never paid more than $17 at most. Under $20, it is well worth the price. It is so smooth and silky, and the scent is sooooo good.

on 3/17/2008 9:58:00 PM

This is my all time favorite body wash and it totally smells like yummy cinnamon buns.