September 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by msmanetti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good lengthening mascara. I use it for daytime as it is not thick/volumising. Tiny brush allows you to get to the roots of the eyelashes and have complete control. Mascara doesn't dry out too quickly so you have a bit of time to get the mascara on and looking right. Only issue is it tends to flake/pander off just under the eyes after 6 or so hours, even though I have the waterproof version. And on the flip side, when trying to remove it, it is sooo hard to get off!! In comparison with my Dior volumising mascara (Dior Backstage) - Dior lasts a lot longer, no flaking or pandering, and is super easy to get off - one wipe. Will still repurchase as it is the best lengthening mascara I have found for the price (approx AU $18).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by bella23000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like someone else said, I've had this mascara in my arsenal since highschool (I'm now 30 with baby). I don't use this as my primary mascara, for example, I will use a "regular" mascara to do my lashes then I use Lash Discovery to separate and define my upper lashes. It truly works divine. I also use it on my lower lash line.
I haven't tried it as a "regular" mascara because I use several coats to achive thicker lashes but right before it turns spidery. That's why Lash Discovery works so great. It separates my lashes and spreads them out beautifully. I have bought this over and over again. Once, I thought they were being discontinued because I was having a hard time finding it, that when I finally located a store that carried them, I bought 5 just in case it truly was being discontinued. That should tell ya how much I *need* this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

This has become a the sleeper hit of my mascara collection. I bought this originally to use on my brows on days when they need taming and a bit of darkening. I always believed that only big, fluffy mascara wands would work on me. But I had tossed my usual mascara (after an eye infection) and hadn't replaced it yet and used this on a whim and WOW. It made my lashes look amazing yet... still natural. I loved the look so much that I've been using this ever since.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sonrisa663

I've already repurchased this product SEVERAL times!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it for my bottom lashes.
The brush is just the right size.
I buy the waterproof kind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by becca19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for a mascara specifically for my bottom lashes and almost bought Clinique's bottom lash mascara until I saw this. I won't be using it for my top lashes because I like more dramatic looking top lashes and that requires a larger brush. I have always had a hard time putting mascara on my bottom lashes because of the size of the brush but this one works fantastic. If you're looking for a mascara with a smaller brush that works great for your bottom lashes, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is it possible to review just the wand? I'm totally in love with the wand! It's worth the price of the mascara. This, along with Full 'n' Soft are two of my favorite tube mascaras. I can get in close to the lash root without stabbing myself in the eye. (Unlike the honking huge tarantula leg that comes with Bad Gal.) I kept the mini wand from my last tube, sterilized it and use it to apply castor oil to my lashes at night. It gets every little lash. The mascara itself is thin, which I like, as it looks very natural. If you want more plumping this may not be for you, but I still recommend it for the wand. Try it with your favorite mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Sharlene88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is pretty average. It doesn't do much to my lashes, it just makes them a bit darker and a bit thicker. Very nice for a natural daily look but definitely would want something more dramatic otherwise.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Silrayan

I'll start by saying I LOVE the brush/wand...that part is amazing! Sadly, the mascara itself is pretty disapointing. It's not very thick and flakes off on my cheeks--by the end of the day it barely looks like I have mascara on anymore. If they were to improve the formula I'd love to give it another shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a great mascara! I love everything about it, the small applicator makes it so easy to reach the inner lashes and it doesn't clump at all. Just one coat gave me AMAZING length. LOVE IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fairly good mascara. Personally, it gives me more length than volume. The wand is much smalled than I expected, and the tube is thinner as well. The brush is great for hard to reach spots and lower lashes.