November 22, 2014 | 1721 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by DanainDFW

I have worn this (brownish black) for years - was surprised by how much I love that tiny brush - but am having trouble finding it recently. Black is just too black for me, but I guess I'll be wearing it... can't find it in any other color and I have tried many brands recently and been disappointed with all other brands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder whether I got a bad tube o this. I used it years ago and loved it, so I bought a tube recently. This time I found it really clumpy. Basically if I swiped over my lashes more than twice it would start to clump quite badly. Not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by albs

This is a fantastic daytime, lengthening mascara. It's also the ONLY mascara I will wear on my lower lashes. You don't have to worry about smudging, clumping or flaking with it and it deepens the colour of your lashes and adds tonnes of length which I personally like for the day. I add a little Voluminous Carbon Black or The Falsies Flared on the lashes in the outer corner of my eyes for that little extra. Love this and its wee little brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by every1lovescarly

I LOVE this mascara!!!! You can really darken the roots of your lashes without it getting everywhere and it NEVER clumps! I have purchased this many many times, its definitely my favorite that I keep going back to! I would recommend this to anyone! (plus its cheap!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by msmanetti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good lengthening mascara. I use it for daytime as it is not thick/volumising. Tiny brush allows you to get to the roots of the eyelashes and have complete control. Mascara doesn't dry out too quickly so you have a bit of time to get the mascara on and looking right. Only issue is it tends to flake/pander off just under the eyes after 6 or so hours, even though I have the waterproof version. And on the flip side, when trying to remove it, it is sooo hard to get off!! In comparison with my Dior volumising mascara (Dior Backstage) - Dior lasts a lot longer, no flaking or pandering, and is super easy to get off - one wipe. Will still repurchase as it is the best lengthening mascara I have found for the price (approx AU $18).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by bella23000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like someone else said, I've had this mascara in my arsenal since highschool (I'm now 30 with baby). I don't use this as my primary mascara, for example, I will use a "regular" mascara to do my lashes then I use Lash Discovery to separate and define my upper lashes. It truly works divine. I also use it on my lower lash line.
I haven't tried it as a "regular" mascara because I use several coats to achive thicker lashes but right before it turns spidery. That's why Lash Discovery works so great. It separates my lashes and spreads them out beautifully. I have bought this over and over again. Once, I thought they were being discontinued because I was having a hard time finding it, that when I finally located a store that carried them, I bought 5 just in case it truly was being discontinued. That should tell ya how much I *need* this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

This has become a the sleeper hit of my mascara collection. I bought this originally to use on my brows on days when they need taming and a bit of darkening. I always believed that only big, fluffy mascara wands would work on me. But I had tossed my usual mascara (after an eye infection) and hadn't replaced it yet and used this on a whim and WOW. It made my lashes look amazing yet... still natural. I loved the look so much that I've been using this ever since.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sonrisa663

I've already repurchased this product SEVERAL times!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it for my bottom lashes.
The brush is just the right size.
I buy the waterproof kind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by becca19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for a mascara specifically for my bottom lashes and almost bought Clinique's bottom lash mascara until I saw this. I won't be using it for my top lashes because I like more dramatic looking top lashes and that requires a larger brush. I have always had a hard time putting mascara on my bottom lashes because of the size of the brush but this one works fantastic. If you're looking for a mascara with a smaller brush that works great for your bottom lashes, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Is it possible to review just the wand? I'm totally in love with the wand! It's worth the price of the mascara. This, along with Full 'n' Soft are two of my favorite tube mascaras. I can get in close to the lash root without stabbing myself in the eye. (Unlike the honking huge tarantula leg that comes with Bad Gal.) I kept the mini wand from my last tube, sterilized it and use it to apply castor oil to my lashes at night. It gets every little lash. The mascara itself is thin, which I like, as it looks very natural. If you want more plumping this may not be for you, but I still recommend it for the wand. Try it with your favorite mascara.