July 31, 2014 | 1030 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 1:17:00 AM More reviews by sunnylicious

i bought smashing zoom (light green) the other day. the color goes on exactly as it's shown and it looks great when it's paired with the metallic green cream liner. plus, after half a day on my oily eyelids, the color stayed on with minimal creasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2005 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Lori_W

The packaging is average, very MAC-ish. But the shadows are good and blend together very well.

The average application life on my eye is about 5-6 hours as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by amikathryn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the new spring duo in Daylight....the pink and green are exquisite for spring, they are so beautiful, the texture silky and very blendable. It's sold out just about everywhere but I did find it on Nordstrom .com where I needed a pair of shoes anyway :P and with that got free shipping on both!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Rochella

Smashing Daylight....I absolutely LOVE this! Knew I would.
I had to have it, saw it in the Sephora catalog a couple of weeks ago...of course, it was sold out...still is. Went to smashbox.com...and snapped one up. My happy little black box from Ca showed up this morning, and inside was another teensy happier little black box I couldn't WAIT to open! Oh, it's a dazzler, cute as can be... in that little rubber pot, which I must say, is THE perfect foil for the snazzy duo. I know alot of ladies may not love to wear pink and green e/s but let me tell you, if you are desirous of a fabulous little pmu for Spring...Grab one! I'll be ordering at least one more next week. The colors are nothing short of amazing...no flake, no crumble, no little flyspecks of color where it oughtn't be. My 16 y/o daughter noticed from her chair in the salon today and her face lit up before she grinned then squealed, "pink and green!" Yep. And it works. Honestly, I'm not so crazy about the other color combos smashbox offers, I just don't DO charcoally things...maybe I'll check out some singles...but this DUO screamed "BUY ME, I was MADE for you!" What else can you do? When you go with the gut like that, instinct won't steer a girl wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2005 12:06:00 AM More reviews by happybabe101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

texture is great! i luv zoom!! the green is liek irridecent and looks sooo cute!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2005 10:40:00 PM More reviews by jennifer36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just the most beautiful colors, texture, definatly not your drug store shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by semarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeshadows. I have ten of the shadow trios. The pigmentation is great. I love that everyting I've picked up from Smashbox is so wearable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by playsomevinyl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smashbox eyeshadows are incredible! They are by far the best I've ever used. Better than NARS, MAC (by a long shot!), BeneFit, Stila, Bobbi Brown, and UD. Zoom and Butter are my favorites. Zoom is the only green I can pull off. Greens usually look hideous on my cool toned, medium asian skin, but this one just makes me glow. Butter is also the only flattering yellow color that shows up on me. These shadows are shimmery, but very understated and sophisticated at the same time. They will make 'you' stand out instead of your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by devshotmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I cannot live without Smashbox eyeshadow. I was a former UD addict, but when I started to get a little older...I looked like I was trying too hard with the makeup. I wanted people to notice me...not my eyeshadow. Smashbox eyehadows are the most blendable, the softest and the colors are gorgeous, but a bit toned down for someone who isn't in her 20's anymore. It is the only eyeshadow that I can apply with a brush and does not leave crumbles under my eyes. It stays put all day, and the shimmers are absolutely beautiful. Smashbox makes me feel pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by RedT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think Smashbox eyeshadows are where the brand come into their own..they are simply FANTASTIC! They have wonderful colours, go on so easily and last all day without travelling or flaking.
I tried Smashing Roll Film first, I love how the colours are already matched up for you so you know they will look good together (perfect for getting a face on at 6am as i do, have no spare brain cells to match colours!!) I have tried most of the rest of the Smashbox range with varying degress of sucess but I just cannot fault their eyecolors. As another reviewer said, a million times better than MAC which I just couldn't get on with.