Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Lotion

Pure nastiness, smell of old ladies, heavy musk, overpowering amber, and baby powder. Enjoy :)

on 5/28/2005 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

If you like MK Tribute you'll like this,it's almost the exact same scent.Smells great layered under the aforementioned Tribute.I don't really know how to describe this except this is a bit like a floral oriental as the MK fragrance is described as.

on 1/21/2005 2:57:00 PM

Amber Romance is a great winter frangrance. Very warm and woodsy with a hint of spicy smokiness to it. I can defenitley smell the tabacco in it and I like it a lot.
I have the bath bubbles and the lotion in this scent and I love to take a hot bath after a cold day using these producs. The scent is so warm that it makes you feel cozy all over. I like it!

on 1/18/2005 1:31:00 AM

the tried and true. absolutely fabulous. great smelling, good quality.

on 12/29/2004 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I HATE the smell of this one. As a gift I received the lotion, bodygel, bubble bath and God know what else. Whenever I used this I tried not to breathe through my nose so I wouldn't have to smell it. I ended up giving this away to anyone who would take it. Just awful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I adore this scent, and wear it quite often. I love it because it is warm and musky, yet still very sweet. The top notes hit me as Black Cherry rounded out with vanilla and a warm base of amber and musk. It's a very stark contrast on first application, something that really opens your nose and arouses your senses. On the dry-down it becomes warmer and spicier as the amber opens up. It develops into a lovely, intoxicating veil of warmth. The scent of the body products, including the lotion, is strong enough that you don't even have to layer in order for others to pick up the scent: the throw is very strong. While I do prefer this in the Hand and Body Cream, as it is richer and more moisturizing, the lotion is perfect for the summer or when you only need a quick sip of skin-moisture.

I'm so cotton to this scent - so warm, so alluring ... brings to mind the cozy, comforting embrace of a cherished cashmere sweater in the brittle cool of a rainy night in autumn. I've collected compliment after compliment on this lotion - "do tell what perfume that is - it smells so exquisite, it must cost quite a lot." It leaves them breathless when I tell them it isn't - it is just that good, though ... one of the best the company has ever come out with.

on 7/12/2004 1:16:00 AM

Love this warm creamy vanilla scent, especially during fall and winter. The formula is also nice -- makes skin feel silky but not heavy or sticky. A definite keeper!

on 6/23/2004 12:49:00 PM

This seductive scented lotion acts as a perfume even without the body spray! Very long lasting and sexy ;)

on 5/28/2004 12:28:00 PM

This is a great lotion from Victoria's Secret! It is definitely a fall/winter scent. I got this as part of a gift set and I am trying to use up all my lotions, beauty stuff (make room for new ones!), so I worked my way to this one. What a pleasant surprise! It absorbs quickly, leaves a light, but lingering scent, and makes me super soft. Will rebuy in more scents

on 5/27/2004 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My wonderful husband brought this back for me after a recent business trip. I love this fragrance. I get lots of compliments on the way I smell when I wear it. It's a subtle scent and I find it lasts, at least on me, a good part of the day. I find it to be pretty moisturizing and use it all over. However, I do need something extra when using it on my feet. It's my one must-have from Victoria's Secret.