October 20, 2014 | 2138 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by cyndi1218

Probably one of the best eye make up remover that I ever had. It removes my eye makeup in a jiffy, even waterproof makeup. It is considered to be one of the most affordable make up remover. I sometimes use this to remove face makeup too and it does this job very well too! It doesn't cloud the eyes and no stinging! The only bad thing is that it is really oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 7:48:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

Well, for me it's a satisfactory product, simple yet effective. Does remove waterproof makeup quite easily, without any irritation. Leaves an oily residue, but i guess that's why it is effective in dissolving makeup. You definately need to wash your face after using it.
I'll buy it again, as it is excellent product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great stuff... this is the first mu remover that I've used, and I am still using it, even after 7-8 years! Perfect for removing even the most waterproof mascara like Majolica Majorca. Slightly oily, but not to the extent that I feel like I must wash my face immediately after using. Will continue to use this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by CaptainJosy

This make up remover is the best one I've ever tried, and I definitely going to buy it again. It removes all the make up (waterproof and long lasting make up) and my skin isn't even oily after using it! I would recommend this to anyone with a sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by rebeccawangxiaoyin

This product literally removes ALL the makeup, and I love it so so much because it works so well and it costs so little. So far I have not heard from my friends who also use this product complain that it causes any break out. So I recommend everyone to check out this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by flyingpenguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great great product! Gets all the waterproof stuff without stinging the eyes. Great price too (compared to Neutrogena, which does the exact same thing).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by neferkare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a great product for its price. I have very sensitive skin around my eye area and I suffered from redness and skin irritation when I was using the eye make up removers (waterproof) from Lancome and Bobbi Brown. So far, this L'oreal product works for me. Yes, I agreed that it is not as effective as Lancome. So, I just have to cleanse two times in order to remove the mascara residue totally. I will continue to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

After a long time not purchasing the non waterproof version, I decided to go back to it and found out they probably reviewed and alter the formula because the makeup remover did not work as well as it worked before. That's when I decided to give the waterproof one a try so I purchased this. I have only used it to remove waterproof makeup a few times and use it mostly for removing eye makeup/concealer. Since my concealer is non waterproof, I don't shake the bottle before use and just pour from the bottle directly, without the oil and non oil parts mixing together. Even when used this way, the heavy concealer around my eyes removes fairly easily compared to other makeup removers. I would definitely say this is much better than the non waterproof version. One worry I have with oil based eye makeup removers is that they increase the production of milla seeds around my eye area. I have however used more than 3/4 of the bottle of this on my eye area and don't see an increase in milla seeds so I'm quite pleased with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Miltsu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this remover, it removes all of my eye makeup and doesn't irritate my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by SummerDew

I needed a replacement for my lancome eye makeup remover and this one looked really similar. Blue with 2 phases and claims to remove waterproof as well. 2 phase eyemake up removers I noticed tend to remove better than single phase.

I use this to remove my mac fluidline, it doesn't remove it as easily as the lancome one, but it does get the job done, still leaves traces for mascara. I think it`s sold for $8? So i really can't complain.

You have to shake to a homogeneous mixture before use however it's disapointing that it separates quickly and doesn't stay mixed for long enough. So you have to end up closing and shaking again to remove more. The dark top phase is suppose to remove the make up because it doesn't stay mixed for long i end up using most of the dark phase leaving more proportion of the clear phase. The clear phase does not remove make up but conditions, so it makes the remover less effective with continual use.

It claims that it's non-greasy, it's still a bit oily, not as greasy as the lancome one though.