MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

i realllly like using this as a base for a sparkly eyeshadow because the metalic shimmer shines thru, giving this eyeshadow a more of a night time look. i love it!

on 6/16/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this because I was looking for something brighter than MAC's Shroom to use as a highlight. Shroom kind of disapears on me because it matches my skin tone. I liked the Phloof swatch at the counter but once applied it was not good :( It is much too loud and tacky on me. This is not an everyday shadow for most I would say, not if you have an office job in a conservative environment. I'll stick with Shroom for the browbone for now!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Phloof is beautiful and I love this eyeshadow.....I Bought this after watching Gossmakeupartist on youtube. I use this on the lid then blend over the outer half with MAC Embark with MAC Malt in the crease. The overall effect is lovely.....Blend Blend Blend

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG highlight shadow. It's a frost, but it's not a shimmery glitter mess... and there is NO fall out. It's a pretty nude/pinkish light shimmer on me, and it just does a great job of making my eyes look more awake... especially great if you just apply under highest point of eyebrows.

on 5/28/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i absolutly love this eyeshadow! its my favorite mac eyeshadow.i use it almost everyday; it really brightens up your eyes and i will definitly be purchasing it again. hope its never discontinued!

on 5/17/2010 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this as a highlighter under the brow! It's described as an "off-white" on the MAC website; I would describe this as a softly shimmering champagne color with a slight lavender tone to it. It's my favorite MAC eyeshadow to use as a brow bone highlighter because this one matches the color of the natural sheen when the sun hits the skin under my brow. (I'm about an NC30 for reference, though I don't believe that has everything to do with it. I'll also add that I've got dark brown eyes.) I think the name is adorable (phloof!) and well-suited for the tones of this eyeshadow.

on 5/16/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Best Brow Highligter I have found for NC25/NW20 skin. Makes the brows pop. LOVE it!

on 5/15/2010 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is amazing. It's a super shimmery not glittery, champagne pearl with some pink in it as well. This was 1 of the very first Mac eyeshadow's I bought and I have always thought it was very underrated. I like using it with any eye combo. I love shroom but I tend to reach for this more often. Great highlight and inner corner color. I will def repurchase this.

on 5/15/2010 2:38:00 PM

very nice frosty white.. can use as a highlight or use as an all over lid color when doing a smokey eye.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love love love this shadow. I can not believe I only recently purchased it. Phloof is such a beautiful shade. It brings a nice pop to your look. I used it on my mom as a highlight (she's around NW20 range possibly a bit lighter) and it looked gorgeous on her. I'm an NC25 and loved the way it looked on me as well. Everyone always raves about Shroom, but I definitely think this is the way to go. Its definitely tied with my beloved Ricepaper eye shadow.

Popular Eye Shadows