April 25, 2014 | 826 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Annabellp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this, it is VERY creamy and has a buttery consistency... The shadows are very pigmented it has two mattes and two shimmery, pearly, satiny colors.? I haven't tried it on my lids, but I don't think it creases. But if it does, I would recommend putting a primer underneath. I would use this as a base, not by itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by tmackin22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been repurchasing this product for years as a go-to on lazy days. I love this quad, the shadows are sooo creamy and velvety. I think it's great for anyone but for me the shadows do crease! That's alright though because I think creasing adds an interesting texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent product. Colors are elegant, buildable, not glittery yet has a satiny finish with nice, sleek packaging. Mine comes with a mirror inside. Older version didn't have one. In terms of creasing - I haven't had any problem. Although the longest I wore was 5-6 hours, and yes, I have oily eyelids. All in all, terrific product. Good value and highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I adore these colors. Will last pretty well if you use a primer first (like Too-Faced's). A lot of people like to use it as a base for powder, and then it lasts great for them without primer. Pretty inexpensive.

CONS: Need a primer to make it last or have to use it as a base.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Alwaysconfused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm really impressed with this product. I expected really bad creasing and fading but I found that these cream shadows stay in all day with very little creasing. I don't use a primer, but my eyelids aren't particularly oily. I usually use the second lightest color all over the lid and the darkest shade blended into the outer corner--perfect on lazy days. I think the key is to apply the product sparingly.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Exxyea

I bought this because of the reviews here, and I have to say I'm disappointed. I never had problems with creasing (I didn't even know what creasing was until a little while ago) with eyeshadow, so I didn't think this would be an issue. Unfortunately, it is. Although the colours are pretty and great to wear for a casual, everyday, barely made up look, it creases after only a little while!

While I could use an eye primer, I wouldn't since I've never had creasing problems before and my make up has always lasted me an entire day. I wish I could return it, but sadly, no cosmetic returns allowed at drugstores.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have 3 palettes of colours and think tehy look beautiful. The only thing is that they wear off too quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ThePrimCrow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this product but it doesn't go the distance. The colors are exceptionally pretty. I especially love the pinkish-gold color. When first applied the colors are so beautiful and shimmery, but they don't last through the day and the shadow fades even with a primer. Packing it on just adds creases to faded spots. I feel like adding a powder shadow over these is pointless because you lose the shimmer and the dimensional color.

The packaging is sleek and sturdy, but it is confusing that when you open it, the clear parts where you see the shadow is on the bottom, so they always seem backwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this easy little compact tray of cream eyeshadows. I'm really pale so the colors are perfect for me to blend on to my skin / lids and into eachother for a nice natural look or something with more depth too. They do crease somewhat without a base or anything but its a soft crease and I love the way the creams just sort of glow. Really nice, way better than you'd think. I'd rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by kashagroll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am so glad I bought this product! It was less than $5 and I am impressed with the quality. I gave the packaging 3 lippies because it was hard to open the compact. The colors are great, natural-looking but not too subtle. It's easy to apply with my finger, I can't wait to try applying it with a small concealer brush. Update: it creased terribly after one hour with no primer or base. I still like the color payoff though.