Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/19/2006 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

O.K....Aside from feeling like alien slime on your lips, this stuff LOOKS incredible. I'm serious, people will stare at your lips with lust or envy. Cheap...cheap...cheap. I have used this over every concievable lip liner and it always looks perfect. Never used MAC glosses (I use expensive foundation, everything else must be experimentally economical! HA) but I don't see why this wouldn't compare, it is probably made in the same sweat shop! LOL. Anyway...try it, cheap enough to toss if you don't like it!

This time you get what you pay for. hey feel horrible and thick. The color is okay but it isn't worth the tradeoff. There are many nicer glosses in this line than these. These many only work in a pitch if applied with your FINGERS not the tube.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Reflection #311(clear): Long lasting. (compare to mac lipglass). HIGH SHINE! Very nice cheaper alternative.

Beige Baby #319A (pale metallic pink): Same as above (compare to pare to mac metallic lip laquers)

These are extremely affordable products. I love them!!!

on 12/11/2005 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this!!!!!!! I'm not particularly mad about this product, but it did sting my lips in a uncomfortable way!!!! I now it's cheap and all, but honestly it's not worth it if my lips are numb and stung. update 1/9/06 I guess they came out with the new glassy gloss and of course I fell for it hoping it wouldn't sting my lips. Of course, it did. But the new version has a slanted tip so I guess that's good. I'm just going to go buy MAC clear lipglass

on 11/15/2005 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I usually use the clear shade in this. Similar to Victoria's Secret gloss but a little less sticky. Great gloss for the price.

on 10/31/2005 1:28:00 AM

This stuff is utterly amazing for the price. Unbelieveable. Anyone who likes MAC's glassy gloss will like these... the colors are great, the consistency is fantastic and the price just can't be beat.

on 8/23/2005 12:57:00 PM

Well, after reading the reviews, WnW must have re-done this or something. I seriously like the formula I have. It's not stick or smelly or tasty at all. Its just a nice thin gloss. Kinda reminds me of vaseline in a prettier shade. (I have tropic glaze - bright pink with glitter that basically goeson clear) I'll but more - they are on sale this week for 1.50!

on 8/21/2005 8:53:00 PM

I think everyone's said whatever there was to say about Glassy Gloss. I'm generally not a fan of Wet 'n' Wild's products, but this was given to me for free and I'm a lipgloss addict. I have the clear one and the round applicator tube makes it difficult to use, so I would definitely prefer a slant-tip. Also, like most have already mentioned, it does leak quite a bit because of shotty manufacturing.

The gloss itself isn't too bad. It goes on a little bit sticky, but not as sticky as glosses like Lancome's JT. It's not oily/greasy and looks very shiny on your lips.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in reflection. It's really great. I saw it and thought of MAC clear lipglass and thought of how expensive it is and how cheap this was; so I just had to have it! This is one of the two wet 'n' wild products i have and this is my favorite!

on 5/31/2005 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have Sun Glaze, Sugar Glaze and Plum Glaze. Sun Glaze gives me a sheer wash of shimmery pink brown that is YLBB. This is my fav color. Sugar Glaze is a opalescent peachy+nude color with shimmer. When applied to my semi pigmented lips, it gives me sheer shimmery peach nude wash. Finally Plum Glaze is more pigmented than the other two. I was hoping this was sheer like the other ones, but it wasn't. The texture is bit irregular and I had easier time applying this w/ a lip brush, but still it looks uneven on my lips. This is my least fav color. Like other Wet 'n' Wild l/g and others have mentioned, these do have plastic-like smell to them, but they don't bother me too much. I wouldn't compare these to MAC l/g, b/c MAC is much more stickier than Wet'n'Wild. So, if you are okay w/ the smell and don't care for the sticky l/g, these are perfect for you!

Popular Lip Glosses