September 30, 2014 | 1247 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2006 6:35:00 PM More reviews by thechaoticapathy

This time you get what you pay for. hey feel horrible and thick. The color is okay but it isn't worth the tradeoff. There are many nicer glosses in this line than these. These many only work in a pitch if applied with your FINGERS not the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Reflection #311(clear): Long lasting. (compare to mac lipglass). HIGH SHINE! Very nice cheaper alternative.

Beige Baby #319A (pale metallic pink): Same as above (compare to pare to mac metallic lip laquers)

These are extremely affordable products. I love them!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2005 3:35:00 AM More reviews by kimshithuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this!!!!!!! I'm not particularly mad about this product, but it did sting my lips in a uncomfortable way!!!! I now it's cheap and all, but honestly it's not worth it if my lips are numb and stung. update 1/9/06 I guess they came out with the new glassy gloss and of course I fell for it hoping it wouldn't sting my lips. Of course, it did. But the new version has a slanted tip so I guess that's good. I'm just going to go buy MAC clear lipglass

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2005 9:24:00 PM More reviews by SHANA14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use the clear shade in this. Similar to Victoria's Secret gloss but a little less sticky. Great gloss for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

This stuff is utterly amazing for the price. Unbelieveable. Anyone who likes MAC's glassy gloss will like these... the colors are great, the consistency is fantastic and the price just can't be beat.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by dlkwasek518

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, after reading the reviews, WnW must have re-done this or something. I seriously like the formula I have. It's not stick or smelly or tasty at all. Its just a nice thin gloss. Kinda reminds me of vaseline in a prettier shade. (I have tropic glaze - bright pink with glitter that basically goeson clear) I'll but more - they are on sale this week for 1.50!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by threekit

I think everyone's said whatever there was to say about Glassy Gloss. I'm generally not a fan of Wet 'n' Wild's products, but this was given to me for free and I'm a lipgloss addict. I have the clear one and the round applicator tube makes it difficult to use, so I would definitely prefer a slant-tip. Also, like most have already mentioned, it does leak quite a bit because of shotty manufacturing.

The gloss itself isn't too bad. It goes on a little bit sticky, but not as sticky as glosses like Lancome's JT. It's not oily/greasy and looks very shiny on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2005 7:09:00 AM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in reflection. It's really great. I saw it and thought of MAC clear lipglass and thought of how expensive it is and how cheap this was; so I just had to have it! This is one of the two wet 'n' wild products i have and this is my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 1:02:00 AM More reviews by mulove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Sun Glaze, Sugar Glaze and Plum Glaze. Sun Glaze gives me a sheer wash of shimmery pink brown that is YLBB. This is my fav color. Sugar Glaze is a opalescent peachy+nude color with shimmer. When applied to my semi pigmented lips, it gives me sheer shimmery peach nude wash. Finally Plum Glaze is more pigmented than the other two. I was hoping this was sheer like the other ones, but it wasn't. The texture is bit irregular and I had easier time applying this w/ a lip brush, but still it looks uneven on my lips. This is my least fav color. Like other Wet 'n' Wild l/g and others have mentioned, these do have plastic-like smell to them, but they don't bother me too much. I wouldn't compare these to MAC l/g, b/c MAC is much more stickier than Wet'n'Wild. So, if you are okay w/ the smell and don't care for the sticky l/g, these are perfect for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2005 10:43:00 AM More reviews by stacialue0330

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this gloss! First off, it's cheaper than cheap. Secondly, the gloss itself is AMAZING! Stays on through drinking, eating and lasts for quite a long time plus one tube will last you a few good months. Finally, it's simply the best gloss I've found (and I'm a lip gloss junkie) around the stores. You can't beat the price for what you get. The only downside (which hasn't prevented me from buying it again but it is annoying) is the packaging design. The tube can start to leak out of the top, which can make for a messy purse/makeup case if you're not careful. The way I've found to get around this cosmetic snafoo is to make sure to leave the lid on the tube until the air bubble gets all the way to the top before applying it. This prevents gloss from spilling out of the tip. I also take a tissue and wipe excess gloss from the applicator tip after use so it doesn't build up under the lid and leak out at a later time. Anyway, this gloss is a keeper and I'll continue to purchase and repurchase!