April 17, 2014 | 1350 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a nice mascara, but not the best I've used, and there are many better mascaras out there that don't cost as much. So it's not something that I would bother repurchasing.

It does a good job of lengthening lashes without clumping, but the effect is not anything dramatic like you would expect from the name and the packaging. It really just gives a nice natural effect that's suitable for everyday wear. Staying power is pretty good, towards the end of a long day there is sometimes a teeny bit of smudging, but it's not too bad. Worth a try if you haven't used it before.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been dying to try this mascara for a while now. Its big fluffy brush beckons to me every time I see it, whether it's online or when I go to Ulta. So when I got a sample of it with my Bella Bamba Blush (another BeneFit product that I've been wanting to try...will review later), it was finally my chance to try it! I was so excited to get to try this & had high hopes. Sadly, the big fluffy brush is the only thing that impressed me. While this did add some length, it did not add any volume to my lashes & within 2 hours, I had the dreaded "raccoon" eyes, which for me, is the unforgivable sin of any mascara, regardless of price. Needless to say, I won't be buying this mascara. So disappointing. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This created volume, but it didn't hold my curl. I get similar results with the least expensive drugstore product. Save your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by glamzdoll

Short n sweet review. Makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and dramatic.
LOVE IT. But I hate the price. I never complain about pricing but I do think that $20.00 is too expensive for this mascara.
Other than that I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by alexngarcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think you people are crazy. This mascara rules. I have very long, thick upper and lower lashes and it's hard for me to find a really good mascara that doesn't clump my eyelashes together and also doesn't leave them feeling brittle and flaky. This mascara is so perfect. The volumizing bristles keeps almost all my lashes separated and leaves them soft to the touch. I used to use Maybelline's mega plush mascara before I started using this one (they're very similar), but Benefit stole my heart. If they ever stopped production of this I'd call the cops immediately

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I do not understand the low rating on this! Best mascara I have ever used. Volumized, lengthened, and curled lashes all day with no lash droop later in the day. I purchased the mini size one for $8.00 at Sephora and I believe I still have more than enough left for another month at least! Same price point as drugstore mascaras, I will absolutely repurchase this one. I think it is an exceptional mascara if you like the bigger wand!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by aspenwall

I really liked the way this made my lashes look and the long bristles made it a quick application. I have pretty oily skin so when I got a lot of transfer to my lids I started using an eyelid primer but that didn't help. Like a lot of other reviewers said, getting it off my face was practically impossible.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by elizaglzz

I love this mascara! I have pretty good lashes though, they don't require a lot of "wiggling and coating" to look nice. I tried 'They're Real' and hated it so much! This one, however, has become one of my all time favorites. The wand is big but it works well and the formula is just perfect (in my opinion), not too thick not to watery. As far as lasting power goes, it performs nicely as well; I can go almost 8+ hours without any major issues.

P.S One little detail: I've only bought the sample size version (like 4 of those already!) so I don't know if there is any difference with the full size one. Since this has worked for me I haven't felt the need to buy the bigger version lol

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hamelma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really disappointing product. It is just so so, and is not an all day mascara. It won't last until after lunch without leaving you with dark smudges around the eyes.

Might last a couple of hours if you are going to dinner, but definitely not something you want to wear to work or school, unless the "slept in my makeup look" is what you are going for.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

First of all, this does not reach HG status for me. Benefit BADgal lash is just a nice mascara. The brush is thick and the bristles are long allowing for quick even application; however, it doesn't really allow for a detailed application. My eyelashes look a little thicker and longer but it isn't a WOW! The formulation is a great in between consistency and is quite black. I love it most because the mascara does not bleed down my face or smudge. I would purchase again but it wouldn't be a must. In comparison to other mascaras, I think for the price there are a lot of drug store level mascaras that are just as good and high end mascaras that better.