September 30, 2014 | 1389 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Iweartoomucheyeliner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Totally not impressed. No added length or volume...kind of hard to put on. It doesn't go on evenly when you brush thru your lashes. I've used cheaper products with way better results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I tried this a long time ago and was very let down. This is a very average mascara with a big price tag. It did nothing special except promise results I never received. Very big waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara with big hopes in mind. Due to the marketing on this mascara, I expected long, thick and dramatic looking lashes... unfortunately it did absolutely nothing for me! It literally just coated my lashes. No volume, and no length.

Big disappointment from BeneFit, I would not use or re-purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

I replaced the mascara I had been using for years for BADgal Lash because this mascara is the best by far! My lashes were full, had more length/volume, and I adore that this is the blackest of black, truly! It makes for the perfect finish to a look. While it is expensive, it is worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

I concur w/ the comment prior to mine. An okay mascara. I found the brush a bit annoying. I do not mind big brushes, but the way it deposited mascara to my lashes was a miss. Very un-even application. No flaking nor smudging tho, just endless moments trying to work w/ it to get a reaction of "wow" or "oh la la" that never arrives lol. Good for natural or if I layer it w/ another. I realize many love it. I like it fine, but not enough to re-purchase. I do however feel I must try their "They're Real" everyone's raving about.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This Mascara is just ok, nothing special but not terrible either. It is a very natural looking mascara so ideal if you just want to put a bit of make up on but for it not too look to obvious which can be nice sometimes. However saying that for the price I would expect better.
The worse thing about this product is the brush, it's way too big and I find it makes more mess than it should and I often end up having to touch up my eye make up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lindseyjo

I have the sample of this and I'm really not too impressed. This mascara gives you an extremely natural look. It does nothing for the volume or intensity of your lashes. It's definitely not something I would buy in a full size. Also the black was more like a brownish black. Unless you like a big brush with little impact, i wouldn't recommend this mascara. I expect more, Benefit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the mini-size of this, $12 CAD. It's not a great impulse buy. I found it didn't wow me. I felt it didn't last on my lashes and easily smudged, probably because it isn't waterproof and I do wear contacts with a tendency to go teary-eyed. I found drugstore mascaras can do a better job of thickening my lashes without making them look clumpy like this did. I also don't think it did anything for my lashes in terms of lengthening. The wand is a traditional mascara bristle brush that is nice and thick. Overall this is just a so-so mascara. Good for those with already nice lashes that just need a bit of thickening or black coating. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so i see different ppl have different opinions about..well about mine.. i had a very dry first encounter n then i thought i blew my money on it. i ended up adding my lens solution just after a week.. this mascara starts to end up on my under eye concealer with in three hours of application which i pretty much hate. but its the only mascara which truly held up the curl n doesnt clump on million layers..the wand is nothing special just huge with a tapered end to catch on small lashes. i wont be repurchasing it just will try to use it up..back to dior iconic!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible. Got this as a giveaway with my reward points at Sephora. I wish I had used them on the other item they were offering. Packaging is great. Brush is great. However the product didn't do anything for my lashes. It didn't lengthen or plump. Also, it smears horribly ended up running. Hello raccoon eyes. No thank you.