Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

2.4

Not tested on animals

This conditioner was horrible. It left so much buildup in my hair that my brush was coated with the buildup from brushing it! I bought this at costco so it came in a big bottle. Now it's just sitting in my bathroom drawer...

on 2/17/2007 2:52:00 AM

This stuff is so thick that I can't even squeeze it out of the bottle without shoving it up against the tiles in my shower. It feels ok until my hair is dry. It feels SUPER heavy and has a lot of build-up. Both the shampoo and conditioner of the super skinny line is horrible in my opinion. Matrix - Biolage is WAY better.

on 2/4/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Left my hair feeling greasy and heavy with lots of build up. I hated it. Thankfully I didn't buy it, a friend of mine had a ton of Paul Mitchell products and she gave me a few. This didn't last long in my shower. I tossed it after a few uses. I do not recommend this at all.

Great comb-through, but it didn't do a thing for my hair. After using it along with the shampoo for a few days I started losing a lot of hair. No thanks!

on 11/27/2006 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just like the shampoo - this is the worst conditioner I ever tried (I received it as a gift in a sample pack). I love love love the skinny serum and can't live without it, so was very surprised that the shampoo and conditioner were so bloody awful. The conditioner was hard to work through my hair, and I think if I didn't use conditioner at all my hair would have been easier to manage. After using the conditioner, I had a really, really hard time detangling my hair, even with a wide-toothed comb. And when blow drying - dang, my hair just felt like straw, and felt so dry even after one usage. I should've had a label on me reading "do not use near an open flame."

on 7/29/2006 6:35:00 PM

This stuff was so thick I couldn't get it out of the bottle. I tried to squeeze the bottle with my hands but it wasn't coming out so I had to squeeze it between my thighs in order to squeeze the bottle enough for product to come out (it's a liter bottle). The thickness of the product didn't seem to matter as far as performance though because it turned thin once it was in my hair and it rinsed so clean that it left nothing on my hair to condition it at all. My hair was left very tangly and hard to comb through and not softened. My hair is thick and color treated for reference. Would not buy again.

I love this conditioner. It's so thick and it mkae my hair look great when I use it with the rest of the line. The bottle sucks though--you definetly need a pump to get this product out more easily. Can't beat 2 litres/$24 either! Lasts me almost a year!!

on 5/8/2006 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner is horrible! This is by far and away the worst conditioner I've ever used. It leaves such a horrible build up that is hard to get out even after clarifying. Will not be repurchasing.

on 5/8/2006 11:24:00 AM

I used this in conjunction with the shampoo for three weeks. It performed the odd feat of leaving my hair feeling sticky and over conditioned as well as dry, split and in the worst condition my hairdresser has ever seen. Not recommended for coloured hair with any tendency to tangle, and not cheap either. Very disappointed.

on 5/7/2006 1:27:00 PM

I actually liked this unlike most reviewers! I left it on for around 10 mins and it left my hair shiny. Id say its a good daily conditioner it will never replace keratase!

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products