November 22, 2014 | 1710 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

This conditioner is horrible! This is by far and away the worst conditioner I've ever used. It leaves such a horrible build up that is hard to get out even after clarifying. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this in conjunction with the shampoo for three weeks. It performed the odd feat of leaving my hair feeling sticky and over conditioned as well as dry, split and in the worst condition my hairdresser has ever seen. Not recommended for coloured hair with any tendency to tangle, and not cheap either. Very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2006 1:27:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually liked this unlike most reviewers! I left it on for around 10 mins and it left my hair shiny. Id say its a good daily conditioner it will never replace keratase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2006 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lilly10

Just like the shampoo this conditioner is just ok. Nothing special as a matter of fact it leaves my hair feeling rather dry. Does make blow drying easier and faster which is nice because that is what it claims. On the other hand it claims to leave hair soft, not the case with my mane. Not worth the $$ spent you can get better products for much less.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by majabc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this in a package with the shampoo and hated the whole deal. other then the smell being good it did nothing for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2006 12:50:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just threw away about half a bottle of this! It did nothing but sit on my hair and to get it to come out of the bottle- even AFTER you unscrew the top-is a feat in itself!! Pantene's Intensive Curl hydrating mask and Frizz Down are superior to this and I norally do not like Pantene. But I also like Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo in the Pantene Line.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Itsmirela

I have to admit, this stuff isnt soo great, but i like how it thins out my hair and gives this wierd softish kind of feelings... i dont really know how to explain it. Although when i use it, i mix it with a deep conditioner.... i dont really know if its bad to mix it, but it works pretty nicely for me. I use the sleek and shine deep conditioning by Garnier and mix it with the paul mitchell super skinny. i would recommend doing this if you straighten your hair and your hair is kinda thick. If anyone knows if mixing conditioners is bad, let me know.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2005 5:14:00 AM More reviews by WannaBmysurfer

I didn't like the shampoo because I felt like it didn't clean my hair. My hair felt really oily and dirty for a long time using this stuff. So after using the shampoo I felt like the conditioner was just going to add more buid up. It did. I didn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 11:24:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This is a wonderful, smoothing conditioner, but like the shampoo, it should only be used in moderation or it could weigh fine hair down. I love this in combo with the shampoo, I think the serum is superfluous, the shampoo and conditioner are sufficient to do that job that they were designed for, good stuff and smells nice too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2005 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Reseam

Quite moisturizing and made my hair easy to detangle. Also helped smooth out my waves and lessen frizz. Smells yummy too! So much better than the shampoo from this line! I got it as a set with the SS shampoo which dried me out, so I returned it, but I still would repurchase the conditioner for use with a different shampoo.