December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I was in the hunt for the perfect blush that would give me a nice natural healthy glow that you get when you're in the dead of winter and NOT the clownish pink that most blushes turn on me. The MA recommended this and at first I thought "what a blah colour'. I wanted something that can be worn with cool and warm colours of lipstick/eyeshadows, AND it can be worn everyday for work and for a night out. It turns out that this colour looks very muddy on me. Looks like i have dirt smeared on my cheeks. it doesn't give me that healthy flush or glow. Maybe because I also own Harmony so the colours are pretty similar. I use Harmony for contouring but since it's close to Cubic I can use it as a blush if i wanted. So, I returned Cubic. Oh well :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by perfumejunky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just recently purchased Cubic blush and I love it. Just what I was looking for. Something that can be worn with either cool or warm eyeshadows, and overall everyday color for everyday use. And Cubic was just what the doctor ordered. Its soft, muted, and buildable. Its a very understated color not in your face. So if your looking for something for everyday Cubic might be what you're looking for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this almost BN blush in a swap and what a treat! This neutral pink/mauve blush is very lovely on and has great staying power. I am NC25 and it's just the right shade for me, not too light and not too dark! I would recommend this blush to just about anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by dogsinfl

HG. This is a natural-looking pink on me and I wear it most days. It doesn't go on too dark but I can build the color up if I want to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this blush is a really great neutral colo to wear everyday. I can pair it up with all kinds of eyeshadows without the colors clashing like they sometimes do. The texture is smooth and the color is buildable, and it looks great when paired up with a highlighter like BB shimmer brick or LM shimmer block.
For reference I'm a MAC NC35.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will use up this blush, it's not bad, but there is nothing that special about it, IMHO. I'm a MAC NC30 and this is a little too light for me, I really had to build it up in order for it to be noticeable as blush. Wehn I do that, it looks nice on but I'm not "wowed". This is sort of like the lighter version of Prism, but maybe with not quite as much brown in it. It's a light-to-medium brownish-fleshy pink. It is a matte blush with no noticeable shimmer or frost to it. Works ok if you have the patience for it, for us GGG gals. If you are lighter complected than NC30, this may be better for you. Of course, MAC's powder blushes are very high quality and last forever; this one isn't worth a repurchase, for me, anyway, due to the nature of the color and my skintone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

The MA recommended this for a natural, flushed look. But, on my fair skin, I find it too dark. This is a nice, neutral looking pink with no shimmer. Just not the right color for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be my blush until I switched to NARS Orgasm. It looks rather dull in the container but looks very pretty on my NC35 skin. I like the bit of shimmer in my NARS blush which is why I switched but when I am looking for more of a matte look I use this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mlit2384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the blush the MA used on me when I had MU done there.. It's not the greatest color and I probably wouldn't re-purchase, however, I feel it's a good subtle/ neutral look on my tanned/ med-beige skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kgenna

It's flattering and natural looking, but somehow looks like an expensive blush. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but you can tell it's good quality.