July 24, 2014 | 1037 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by dogsinfl

HG. This is a natural-looking pink on me and I wear it most days. It doesn't go on too dark but I can build the color up if I want to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this blush is a really great neutral colo to wear everyday. I can pair it up with all kinds of eyeshadows without the colors clashing like they sometimes do. The texture is smooth and the color is buildable, and it looks great when paired up with a highlighter like BB shimmer brick or LM shimmer block.
For reference I'm a MAC NC35.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will use up this blush, it's not bad, but there is nothing that special about it, IMHO. I'm a MAC NC30 and this is a little too light for me, I really had to build it up in order for it to be noticeable as blush. Wehn I do that, it looks nice on but I'm not "wowed". This is sort of like the lighter version of Prism, but maybe with not quite as much brown in it. It's a light-to-medium brownish-fleshy pink. It is a matte blush with no noticeable shimmer or frost to it. Works ok if you have the patience for it, for us GGG gals. If you are lighter complected than NC30, this may be better for you. Of course, MAC's powder blushes are very high quality and last forever; this one isn't worth a repurchase, for me, anyway, due to the nature of the color and my skintone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

The MA recommended this for a natural, flushed look. But, on my fair skin, I find it too dark. This is a nice, neutral looking pink with no shimmer. Just not the right color for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by kayemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be my blush until I switched to NARS Orgasm. It looks rather dull in the container but looks very pretty on my NC35 skin. I like the bit of shimmer in my NARS blush which is why I switched but when I am looking for more of a matte look I use this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by mlit2384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the blush the MA used on me when I had MU done there.. It's not the greatest color and I probably wouldn't re-purchase, however, I feel it's a good subtle/ neutral look on my tanned/ med-beige skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by kgenna

It's flattering and natural looking, but somehow looks like an expensive blush. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but you can tell it's good quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by linzerz28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the color and the texture! Looks good on my tanned skin in summer and on my pale skin in winter! My favorite to use for contour! Never gives me that dirty look, always a natural pretty cheek!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by antelopes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Cubic looks a horrible colour in the pan but when it's on, it's great. The colour is buildable and I imagine goes with many skintones. I wear this one every day, it gives me lovely colour on my cheeks. I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2007 11:22:00 AM More reviews by rolanda

eh. cubic didn't really do anything for my light olive skin. Used it up, but won't repurchase. It barely showed up and just sort of looked dull. I suspect that for people with strong green or yellow undertones, this might not be a great color. For reference, I'm fair/medium, dark brown hair and very dark brown eyes.