July 25, 2014 | 1493 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really really love this lipcolor. I'm very fair skinned - an NC 15 for reference. I am usually a bold type of lip color girl, and I have been on the hunt for that perfect pinky nude lip color to pair with more dramatic make up looks. I'm so happy I found this! It's a very pretty light nude pink color with golden undertones, which is perfect for my warm skintone. I also LOOOOVE the way this smells, I don't know why. This isn't one of those ridiculous nudes that make your lips look dead and concealer like ( I HATE concealer lips) and I'm really picky when it comes to my nudes, but this is perfect, and not too dark for lighter skinned gals. This is one of those "better than your lip color" shades, but still a pinky nude color. It's hard to describe, but I love this and I find myself reaching for this color so much more than my old favorite, L'oreal's fairest nude. I pair it with my Rimmel London's "Stay Glossy" lipgloss in "Endless Summer" and it's the PERFECT combo. The Endless Summer is a very pretty pinky nude color with golden flecks in it, and it is absolutely stunning paired with this lipstick. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not for tan skinned girls w/ pigmented lips. This color looked awesome and soft / natural on my friend (and plenty of youtube gurus), so I rushed out and bought a tube and it washes me out A LOT. Looked very very pale on my lips so much so that it gave them a frosted look, but not pigmented enough to counteract the blue-y undertones in my lips (to be fair not many "natural" shaded lipsticks do)....turned up like a frosted pink/lilac. No bueno....will be giving this one away.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by FauxCrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, It's inexpensive at about $6 in my area. It comes out a nude pink color, almost matte. I have a very unnatural shade of red hair so it's hard to find lipcolors to match, and this one does the trick, so I am very, very happy with it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by skoenig526

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go to lip colors when I'm feeling a nudey/pink look which is most days. This lipstick is very moisturizing and glossy. It doesn't last all day without a lip liner underneath but I don't mind reapplying after eating or drinking. It does have a faint smell to it that reminds me of childhood play makeup but it's not noticeable on the lips. I've repurchased this color many times.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love and love the color just not how long it lasted.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Maf2508

This is the best lipstick ever! Not only because of the color, but because it leaves your lips feeling really smooth and it lasts a long time. You can pair it with any makeup look and it will look perfect. Besides it isn't expensive and the quality is great. I'm already on my second one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I've been looking to try out some new lipsticks for a good price, so I recently decided to pick this one up, since I've heard some pretty good things about it. At first I thought it looked a bit blah in the tube but I got home, tried it, and I must say I adore this product. For me, this is my perfect "my lips but better" color. If I want to wear a lipstick but don't want it to be very obvious that I'm wearing one, I'll go for this. It's almost exactly like my natural lip color but so much better! I've been testing out the staying power and it lasts a few hours on me. Plus it only costs $5! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Mimiq

I love this shade...I have an olive complexion and most light shades made me look dark but this shade actually gives my face a healthy glow!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish one of the available answers to "Would you buy this product again?" could be "YES YES YES!"
I love this lipstick. Like, way more than anyone should. Years ago, I had this L'oreal HIP lipstick in Mod or something and it was a short-lived product, so I was never able to repurchase. Anyway, it was a very slightly shimmery nude pink and I loved it. (It wasn't moisturizing in the slightest though.) Anyway, after that went off the shelves, I was stuck.
And then I discovered Airy Fairy. Holy. Smokes. This is an almost exact dupe of the HIP lipcolor, except that it doesn't dry out my lips at all or make my teeth look yellow (which unfortunately, the HIP one tended to do). It's creamy and flattering on seemingly every skin tone and I just love love LOVE it. Definitely my HG lipstick for everyday use when I don't want a bold lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like Rimmel lipsticks. I find them to be highly pigmented and good value for money. They last for hours on my lips and don't kiss off easily. I probably need to reapply just once throughout the day. I don't find them drying on my skin, but they're not moisturising either. I always wear a lip moisturiser or balm underneath and find that helps. The scent is subtle and pleasant, and these lipsticks do not have a terrible taste (L'Oreal lipsticks I'm looking at you). If you're like me and get bored with lipstick colours I would recommend Rimmel because of the price and quality. I own quite a few of these and like them all. Whilst airy fairy is not my favourite colour and I don't wear it everyday. If I'm feeling girly, this is the pink I wear. I find it flattering on my fair skin. I like that this is not too bold and is an understated pink. I find it suitable for everyday wear without looking like you're too done up or trying really hard.