October 21, 2014 | 2063 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by amysingh91

Love love love ! My fave pink lipstick reminds me of mac angel lipstick / creme cup. I use to wear maybelline born with it but this one is less lighter and lasts longer on my lips
I am nc40-42 for reference

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! My go-to everyday lip color. Totally appropriate for work, and pigmented enough for a night out. Super cheap and I am always on the hunt for a good nudey-pink color, but this one is the one I always go back to! Some people are turned off by the scent but I don't know why - I absolutely love the smell of Rimmel's lipsticks!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would give Airy Fairy 5 lippies for color, 0 for taste/smell, hence my rating of 3. I am NC15-20, but I have fairly pigmented lips. Airy Fairy swatches mauve on my hand, but looks nude on my lips, toning down the natural pinkness. It's definitely a "my lips but better" shade. I HATE the smell/taste, though. I guess it's supposed to be sort of fruity or coconutty or something, but it just tastes very chemical to me. I am not picky about the taste of lipsticks usually. The only other lippie I can't stand the taste of is a Clinique shade I have that tastes fishy, and I probably own 3 dozen lipsticks. The taste of this particular lipstick keeps me from reaching for it, despite its really nice color. That is how bad it is to me. Will not repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really really love this lipcolor. I'm very fair skinned - an NC 15 for reference. I am usually a bold type of lip color girl, and I have been on the hunt for that perfect pinky nude lip color to pair with more dramatic make up looks. I'm so happy I found this! It's a very pretty light nude pink color with golden undertones, which is perfect for my warm skintone. I also LOOOOVE the way this smells, I don't know why. This isn't one of those ridiculous nudes that make your lips look dead and concealer like ( I HATE concealer lips) and I'm really picky when it comes to my nudes, but this is perfect, and not too dark for lighter skinned gals. This is one of those "better than your lip color" shades, but still a pinky nude color. It's hard to describe, but I love this and I find myself reaching for this color so much more than my old favorite, L'oreal's fairest nude. I pair it with my Rimmel London's "Stay Glossy" lipgloss in "Endless Summer" and it's the PERFECT combo. The Endless Summer is a very pretty pinky nude color with golden flecks in it, and it is absolutely stunning paired with this lipstick. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not for tan skinned girls w/ pigmented lips. This color looked awesome and soft / natural on my friend (and plenty of youtube gurus), so I rushed out and bought a tube and it washes me out A LOT. Looked very very pale on my lips so much so that it gave them a frosted look, but not pigmented enough to counteract the blue-y undertones in my lips (to be fair not many "natural" shaded lipsticks do)....turned up like a frosted pink/lilac. No bueno....will be giving this one away.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by FauxCrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, It's inexpensive at about $6 in my area. It comes out a nude pink color, almost matte. I have a very unnatural shade of red hair so it's hard to find lipcolors to match, and this one does the trick, so I am very, very happy with it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by skoenig526

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my go to lip colors when I'm feeling a nudey/pink look which is most days. This lipstick is very moisturizing and glossy. It doesn't last all day without a lip liner underneath but I don't mind reapplying after eating or drinking. It does have a faint smell to it that reminds me of childhood play makeup but it's not noticeable on the lips. I've repurchased this color many times.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love and love the color just not how long it lasted.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Maf2508

This is the best lipstick ever! Not only because of the color, but because it leaves your lips feeling really smooth and it lasts a long time. You can pair it with any makeup look and it will look perfect. Besides it isn't expensive and the quality is great. I'm already on my second one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I've been looking to try out some new lipsticks for a good price, so I recently decided to pick this one up, since I've heard some pretty good things about it. At first I thought it looked a bit blah in the tube but I got home, tried it, and I must say I adore this product. For me, this is my perfect "my lips but better" color. If I want to wear a lipstick but don't want it to be very obvious that I'm wearing one, I'll go for this. It's almost exactly like my natural lip color but so much better! I've been testing out the staying power and it lasts a few hours on me. Plus it only costs $5! Will repurchase.