December 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Jenabill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If ONLY clinique would package this better! I hate that it runs out of steam about 1/3rd the way through a jar because of packaging!

This stuff is great for the first 3 weeks I use it. I've learned to only get it in the gift-for-purchase size.

Sigh, I'd repurchase in a heartbeat with decent packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by veronick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This products makes the skin look almost perfect...! But it's so expensive, I used to buy the old version of this and I had twice the amount of product for the same price!!! I still use it but only on special occasions...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by annemosca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AAARRRGGGHHHH....I was using this for a long time in order to help clear up my acne, and when I STOPPED using it the acne went away and my face is gorgeous. I'm SUCH an idiot. This stuff is silicone based and just the most pore clogging crap on Earth. I should have known....Clinique usually disappoints. Ironically, as soon as I started using face oil and moisturizing like crazy my skin looks GREAT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by katiemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I began using this product in late May, and now it is August and I can DEFINITELY see a difference. I have oily skin for the most part, and I use Origins wash/toner and then the T/T; I only use it once a day though. It smooths out my skin the second I put it on, which is great when I haven't exfoliated that day. I have seen an unmistakable difference in the brightness and glow of my skin--its smoother, healthier looking, and more even-toned, which is why I bought it to begin with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boss's girlfriend works part time for Clinique and so she has gotten me sold on a bunch of their products. She gave me a sample jar of Total Turnaround and I've been using it a little over a week and I can tell a difference. I have pretty dull skin on my forehead and since I've been using this product I've noticed that my dull areas have almost disappeared. I know the product is a bit expensive, but I do think it's worth it. My Clinique lady sold me the TT kit, comes with a full size jar of TT concentrate, a small jar of the 15 min mask, and some other goodies for 40 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

It's expensive but u must buy this. Its the best thing ive used in ages and i bought it at christmas its now august and i still have a bit left.

Results are smooth silky even toned skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this twice a day before moisturizer. It helps me get rid of milia around my eyes and is slowly helping a lump on my face get smaller. I have been using it for three months and the hard lump is smaller each week. It is great for me and I have senstive skin. I would have never tried it until I got a sample.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2007 7:19:00 AM More reviews by curlysmith

A nice light product that left a silky feeling on my skin but was not moisturising enough for winter months. Although it's not a bad product it is incredibly overpriced for what you get. So much so that I'm taking it back this week and telling the saleslady that I had an allergic reaction so I can get a refund without too much fuss. I just can't justify this amount of money for a product that is just somwhat okay. It's a shame that Clinique products seem to be getting more expensive every new release. Didn't this used to be a moderately priced brand?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by arikamichel

Meh... this works okay, but I can get the same results from an aspirin mask that costs pennies.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by keichan65

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using TT about a month ago in conjunction with proactiv. I saw great face brightening results the first week and after a while, my face got used to it or something because I didn't notice any more changes. I decided to stop the proactiv to give the TT a fair try and my pimples came back!!! Overall, my skin does look firmer but it's not worth it if it's gonna be pimply! I know TT does work because I used my bf as a guiney pig and applied it to only one side of his post acne scarred face for a month. That side, compared to the untreated side looks 10x better...firmer, and has noticeably smaller pores/scars. He doesn't have acne anymore so TT works great for him. I wouldn't recommend using only this if you still have pimples poppin up! I'm going to try another product with BHA in it like Neutrogena's Rapid Clear instead.