April 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OK so I keep trying to stray and then find myself coming back to this product! I absolutely HATE the packaging, I mean come on this is 2007, we don't dip our fingers in pots anymore! Thank goodness I got rid of my acrylics otherwise I would be tempted to stray again! The most recent even that brought me crawling back was a horrible bout with a drug store "skin renewal" product. I have very rarely broken out from a product, my hormones are usually the culprit, but Whoa! This stuff tore me up! Not only was my chin breaking out, but I was spotted with sandpaper like patches! So I was searching for a remedy in my cabinet and came across a sample I received from my most recent Clinique makeup purchase. Can I tell you that within two days I saw dramatic relief. My skin smoothed out and my blemishes healed quickly. So now I am back on the Turnaround Train. The problem now is that i can't stop touching my face. Even my hormonal breakouts are less severe since I've been using this product. So thank you Total Turnaround, I have hopefully learned my lesson for the last time, now can we just work on getting this in a pump version?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. Generally I hate clinique skincare products. They really wreak havoc on my skin and make me breakout. I remember when I used the facial soap my skin felt like leather. However this is one product that really evens my skin out, minimizes pores, and banishes breakouts. It makes my skin feel silky smooth, and takes away the oiliness. I even am liking it better than my Lancome serums which is really saying something since Im a big Lancome fanatic and my nightstand looks like a Lancome laboratory. I lam really loving this as a night time serum to keep my skin clear and glowing. For reference I have combination/oily skin which is SUPER DUPER oily in the t zone, fair yellow-and-pink skin (cool AND warm figure that one out) and brown hair and eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I generally LOVE Clinique skin care products. Having said that, tough, this did nothing for me at all. Nothing BAD, luckily, but I truly saw no positive results at all. I bought this as part of a set, but after 4 weeks I've seen no difference at all. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2007 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Jenabill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If ONLY clinique would package this better! I hate that it runs out of steam about 1/3rd the way through a jar because of packaging!

This stuff is great for the first 3 weeks I use it. I've learned to only get it in the gift-for-purchase size.

Sigh, I'd repurchase in a heartbeat with decent packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by veronick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This products makes the skin look almost perfect...! But it's so expensive, I used to buy the old version of this and I had twice the amount of product for the same price!!! I still use it but only on special occasions...

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by annemosca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AAARRRGGGHHHH....I was using this for a long time in order to help clear up my acne, and when I STOPPED using it the acne went away and my face is gorgeous. I'm SUCH an idiot. This stuff is silicone based and just the most pore clogging crap on Earth. I should have known....Clinique usually disappoints. Ironically, as soon as I started using face oil and moisturizing like crazy my skin looks GREAT.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by katiemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I began using this product in late May, and now it is August and I can DEFINITELY see a difference. I have oily skin for the most part, and I use Origins wash/toner and then the T/T; I only use it once a day though. It smooths out my skin the second I put it on, which is great when I haven't exfoliated that day. I have seen an unmistakable difference in the brightness and glow of my skin--its smoother, healthier looking, and more even-toned, which is why I bought it to begin with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My boss's girlfriend works part time for Clinique and so she has gotten me sold on a bunch of their products. She gave me a sample jar of Total Turnaround and I've been using it a little over a week and I can tell a difference. I have pretty dull skin on my forehead and since I've been using this product I've noticed that my dull areas have almost disappeared. I know the product is a bit expensive, but I do think it's worth it. My Clinique lady sold me the TT kit, comes with a full size jar of TT concentrate, a small jar of the 15 min mask, and some other goodies for 40 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

It's expensive but u must buy this. Its the best thing ive used in ages and i bought it at christmas its now august and i still have a bit left.

Results are smooth silky even toned skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this twice a day before moisturizer. It helps me get rid of milia around my eyes and is slowly helping a lump on my face get smaller. I have been using it for three months and the hard lump is smaller each week. It is great for me and I have senstive skin. I would have never tried it until I got a sample.