Clinique Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

Water (Aqua Purifcata) Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copoylmer, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Adeonsinie Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Scharea (Clary) Extract, Creatine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Pantethine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocomidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron oxides

on 10/9/2007 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If ONLY clinique would package this better! I hate that it runs out of steam about 1/3rd the way through a jar because of packaging!

This stuff is great for the first 3 weeks I use it. I've learned to only get it in the gift-for-purchase size.

Sigh, I'd repurchase in a heartbeat with decent packaging

on 9/24/2007 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This products makes the skin look almost perfect...! But it's so expensive, I used to buy the old version of this and I had twice the amount of product for the same price!!! I still use it but only on special occasions...

on 9/12/2007 9:35:00 PM

AAARRRGGGHHHH....I was using this for a long time in order to help clear up my acne, and when I STOPPED using it the acne went away and my face is gorgeous. I'm SUCH an idiot. This stuff is silicone based and just the most pore clogging crap on Earth. I should have known....Clinique usually disappoints. Ironically, as soon as I started using face oil and moisturizing like crazy my skin looks GREAT.

on 8/11/2007 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I began using this product in late May, and now it is August and I can DEFINITELY see a difference. I have oily skin for the most part, and I use Origins wash/toner and then the T/T; I only use it once a day though. It smooths out my skin the second I put it on, which is great when I haven't exfoliated that day. I have seen an unmistakable difference in the brightness and glow of my skin--its smoother, healthier looking, and more even-toned, which is why I bought it to begin with.

on 8/8/2007 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

My boss's girlfriend works part time for Clinique and so she has gotten me sold on a bunch of their products. She gave me a sample jar of Total Turnaround and I've been using it a little over a week and I can tell a difference. I have pretty dull skin on my forehead and since I've been using this product I've noticed that my dull areas have almost disappeared. I know the product is a bit expensive, but I do think it's worth it. My Clinique lady sold me the TT kit, comes with a full size jar of TT concentrate, a small jar of the 15 min mask, and some other goodies for 40 dollars.

on 8/6/2007 10:58:00 AM

It's expensive but u must buy this. Its the best thing ive used in ages and i bought it at christmas its now august and i still have a bit left.

Results are smooth silky even toned skin.

on 7/6/2007 6:52:00 PM

I use this twice a day before moisturizer. It helps me get rid of milia around my eyes and is slowly helping a lump on my face get smaller. I have been using it for three months and the hard lump is smaller each week. It is great for me and I have senstive skin. I would have never tried it until I got a sample.

on 7/1/2007 7:19:00 AM

A nice light product that left a silky feeling on my skin but was not moisturising enough for winter months. Although it's not a bad product it is incredibly overpriced for what you get. So much so that I'm taking it back this week and telling the saleslady that I had an allergic reaction so I can get a refund without too much fuss. I just can't justify this amount of money for a product that is just somwhat okay. It's a shame that Clinique products seem to be getting more expensive every new release. Didn't this used to be a moderately priced brand?

on 5/25/2007 12:01:00 AM

Meh... this works okay, but I can get the same results from an aspirin mask that costs pennies.

on 5/13/2007 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I started using TT about a month ago in conjunction with proactiv. I saw great face brightening results the first week and after a while, my face got used to it or something because I didn't notice any more changes. I decided to stop the proactiv to give the TT a fair try and my pimples came back!!! Overall, my skin does look firmer but it's not worth it if it's gonna be pimply! I know TT does work because I used my bf as a guiney pig and applied it to only one side of his post acne scarred face for a month. That side, compared to the untreated side looks 10x better...firmer, and has noticeably smaller pores/scars. He doesn't have acne anymore so TT works great for him. I wouldn't recommend using only this if you still have pimples poppin up! I'm going to try another product with BHA in it like Neutrogena's Rapid Clear instead.

Popular Treatments (Face)