November 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by alexisgrace82

Goes on nice and wears good all day. I put it on first thing early morning and it still looks as fresh at midnight when I take it off to go to bed. Long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I asked for this mascara for Christmas because I really didn't want to pay for it. I'm used to paying around 6 bucks for mascara. I really don't think there is anything special about this stuff. Volume is just okay...doesn't really hold up throughout the day. Have had a few days now of racoon eyes, how embarrasing. Smudging will ruin any mascara real quick. I'm a pretty avid user of CG Lash Blast and will probably stay that way until I find something a little better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I have fairly long eyelashes so anything that promises loads of volume is right up my street.. Unfortunately, this mascara does NOTHING for my lashes - it never feels like there is enough product on the brush to add volume or length. Even after a couple of layers, the results are still very natural and hardly high impact. Even worse, this mascara makes my lashes droop, even when I use a lash curler. Very glad I got this as a sample, I definitely won't pick up the full size anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ivy1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have lots of fine lashes, and I want my mascara to subtly thicken and darken every single one of them, and to wear all day with no smudging. I don't really care about curl or length. I cannot maneuver huge or oddly-shaped brushes, and although I'd prefer that the brush of this one was a little smaller, it's "normal"; the kind I like best. I only wear mascara on my top lashes, and with Clinique High Impact mascara, I can press the brush against the base of my lashes, gently wiggle back and forth, and then slowly sweep up for a dark, one-coat coverage. I think this is the key for clump-free application with this formula. So, based on the desires I have for a mascara, and how this one performs for me, I can't imagine I'll find a better one. I don't believe in 5 star mascaras personally. I had ordered a sample to try it out, and I will certainly want more, so the ONLY thing I have against this mascara is the price of a full tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by sierraashby

I have recieved a small version of this mascara several times and I really enjoy it! Clinique never disappoints me. I am a little bummed because mine is getting old and I need to purchase a new one! It doesn't clump, and it makes your lashes look long while still looking full and slightly dramatic.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by typeface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't get me wrong, this formula isn't that bad. This just does not work for me. I have naturally long, darker lashes and I ended up looking like my eyelashes were groups of spiders. Not very attractive there. It seemed to clump rather easily, even after the wand had been twirled on a tissue. After a couple of uses, I began to feel like someone sprayed a heavy dose of hairspray on my lashes. I also felt like my beautiful lashes were weighed down and dried to a crisp, breaking at any moment. This was even more frightening because I actually got my lashes stuck in my eyebrows on more than one occasion. I felt certain I was going to find black hairs in my light eyebrows. Overall, I am really glad I just got this as a bonus gift.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm blessed with natural long lashes so I use this mascara just to give them a nice classy touch. It works really well for me because I don't really need much volume and this mascara will get the job done.

PROS:
- Perfect packaging (very easy to use)
- Doesn't leave those black things nobody likes to see when they put on mascara (if you apply it correctly)
- Lasts all day
- Looks really pretty

CONS:
- Slightly expensive
- Won't help much if you need a lot more volume (for example: my mom has very short lashes and this mascara didn't do all that much for her; there are better (and cheaper) options out there for her for sure)

Overall, I love this product for myself and I will be buying it again for sure. However, I didn't rate it at 5 because it claims to be a "high impact mascara" that will give your lashes a lot more volume when it's really not.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ilovekyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have long dark lashes that I always curl, so I need a mascara that makes my lashes look longer, thicker and defined without any clumps. The formula is fairly wet, and very easy to apply with very few/no clumps. It makes my lashes look beautiful, almost like fake lashes, and dries to a rich glossy black finish. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and I've even slept in it with no problems. It's also really easy to remove, which is important to me because makeup removers irritate my eyes. This is hands down my favorite mascara. I've tried YSL Faux Cils, Lancome Definicils, DiorShow, Benefit They're Real and so many others both high and low end.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by libbier

this is probably one of the best mascara i have used. not as expensive as lancome and dior etc but works slightly better and cheaper! i use this when i want a natural look because there is nothing really special about this mascara. the packaging is average, brush is also an average straight brush and not too thick or thin. i guess you can reapply this a few times but make sure that your lashes are still wet when coating it the second or third time because if you reapply while lashes are already dry then they will end up clumpy. i gave this 5 stars simply because it is a good mascara towards the higher end that is still affordable and worth the $$
will repurchase eventually :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by peachygirl12

Wow it's so smooth! It never clumps or anything and looks really natural no matter how much you build it up. It also lasts until the end of the day no matter what! I had an eyelash in my eye and I was rubbing my eye like crazy and I thought it would smudge everywhere but all I saw was 1 speck of black not even noticeable! Despite this, with a bit of water it comes off really easily at night. A bit expensive though compared to drugstore products, a good substitute would be maybelline full n soft :)