November 28, 2014 | 1796 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Creamy Moisturizing Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2008 12:56:00 AM More reviews by sarahhj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product, it is moisturizing, sweet smelling and lightweight. I won't repurchase because it is $$$ for the small quantity.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by CharmeC

First of all, I love the vanilla scent! It reminds me of delicious cookies and is not overpowering. The texture is creamy like the name and absorbs very well. It doesn't contain shea butter or cocoa butter or mineral oil like lots of body moisturizers, so it's safe for my face too! I actually use this to remove makeup often, it's even good for removing waterproof eye-makeup since it's not irritating at all!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by richaco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't hold a candle to my beloved Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Softening! This is a very light, thin feeling lotion. Also has a light scent - not too overpowering, but I still couldn't get used to it. Overall not too bad, but not too great either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good moisturizer but I hate the scent, and it really lingers.Sniff before buying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 9:03:00 AM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been a staple in our home for wow.... three years. I originally purchased this in the winter when my (now) husbands skin got soooo dry it looked like it hurt. We were only dating at the time, so I bought it and "left" it at his apt, and sure enough he tried it & it's a winner. The light texture (this sinks RIGHT into your damp skin), the light and TASTY scent (it's like one of those amaretto cookies w/the paper wrapping) that doesn't linger too long. It's just the perfect after shower moisturizer... no filmy residue, and it RRRRRREALLY moisturizes, you'll know it when you wash the next day, you feel like the water is still running off your skin (even tho there really is no residue). This stuff is just terrific, plain and simple, and my husband likes it so much he'll let me know when he's running out of it. For the price and effectiveness, it can't be beat!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by bibiancheng

I like the smell and it goes on smoothly, that's it.
nothing miracle happens. A fair product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by julstech

I have chronic dry skin all year long. This is a nice lightweight moisturizer that you can apply easily and it dries pretty quickly. It doesn't feel like an oil on your skin, not heavy. It has that Aveeno smell that all the Aveeno products have, not fruity, or perfume-like; never know how to describe it. The smell is faint and not bothersome. This product has become a staple of mine and I generally buy many bottles at once. Comes in a large pump bottle. Drugstores generally run a 25% off sale at least once a month. full-price is generally $8.99-$9.99 US.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by 1Karin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG all-purpose body moisturizer. I put it on right out of the shower and it absorbs immediately, leaving my skin feeling so soft but not greasy at all. The smell is wonderful also - light with just a hint of warm sweetness to it. It's hard for me to understand how anyone could find it "cloying." Also, I don't have particularly dry skin and live in So Cal, so I never have to deal with dry winter skin. This is not a heavy moisturizer and I don't think it would work for very dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lunacita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I keep trying other lotions, and come back to this one.
I love the smell, and feel.
Best when used on damp skin, it moisturizes my skin for a good 24 hours. Though, if I feel a little dry, I reapply on dry skin with no problems. This lotion is very easily absorbed, with no sticky afterfeel.
I think it's priced reasonably too!
BONUS-- ALL the ingredients are non-comedogenic =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I expected more from this. It wasn't very moisturizing. To me, it was more like a standard lotion. I prefer Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion over this one. However, this will work fairly well during the summer, when my skin isn't as dry. I do like the pump bottle.