Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil

4.3

Water, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Di PPG 3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil (Oat), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance

Probably on my 5th bottle of this. I stopped counting. I do tend to skip around with lotions a bit, but I keep this in the rotation at all times. I love the way it smells. Kind of like almonds. Also, it isn't waxy at all, and sinks right into my skin. Maybe because it isn't waxy, I have had to reapply if the weather is really dry. So it doesn't always live up to its claim of moisturizing for a full 24 hours. But overall, it feels wonderful and silky to apply and smells great. I like it the best out of all the Aveeno formulations.
Sometimes it can be hard to find, but I will keep buying it as long as they make it.

i, too love this stuff- especially the SMELL...i am a fruitcake when it comes to fragrance ( since i was a toddler!) and cannot tolerate anything on my skin or hair that has, to me, a repulsive or annoying smell. that said, i also like the texture- not watery, thick, or greasy...darn near perfect!!

I love this lotion, definitely my favorite from Aveeno (while the Daily Moisturizer is alright... this blows that out of the water). It's not waxy like the other lotions they make, and it has a fragrance that I like, it doesn't leave me greasy at all. It absorbs in really well, leaving me feeling soft and silky. This lotion isn't as thick as the other Aveeno lotions are, it's nice and creamy. It feels like expensive rich lotion. Great for skin that needs natural to medium moisture. I don't think it will last all day on someone with super dry skin. It was $6.47 for 12 oz. I'll repurchase when I run out.

UPDATE (10/14): This has become a HG for me!! My skin is so soft and smooth thanks to this!

This is a great product, it is moisturizing, sweet smelling and lightweight. I won't repurchase because it is $$$ for the small quantity.

First of all, I love the vanilla scent! It reminds me of delicious cookies and is not overpowering. The texture is creamy like the name and absorbs very well. It doesn't contain shea butter or cocoa butter or mineral oil like lots of body moisturizers, so it's safe for my face too! I actually use this to remove makeup often, it's even good for removing waterproof eye-makeup since it's not irritating at all!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Doesn't hold a candle to my beloved Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Softening! This is a very light, thin feeling lotion. Also has a light scent - not too overpowering, but I still couldn't get used to it. Overall not too bad, but not too great either.

Good moisturizer but I hate the scent, and it really lingers.Sniff before buying!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has been a staple in our home for wow.... three years. I originally purchased this in the winter when my (now) husbands skin got soooo dry it looked like it hurt. We were only dating at the time, so I bought it and "left" it at his apt, and sure enough he tried it & it's a winner. The light texture (this sinks RIGHT into your damp skin), the light and TASTY scent (it's like one of those amaretto cookies w/the paper wrapping) that doesn't linger too long. It's just the perfect after shower moisturizer... no filmy residue, and it RRRRRREALLY moisturizes, you'll know it when you wash the next day, you feel like the water is still running off your skin (even tho there really is no residue). This stuff is just terrific, plain and simple, and my husband likes it so much he'll let me know when he's running out of it. For the price and effectiveness, it can't be beat!

I like the smell and it goes on smoothly, that's it.
nothing miracle happens. A fair product.

I have chronic dry skin all year long. This is a nice lightweight moisturizer that you can apply easily and it dries pretty quickly. It doesn't feel like an oil on your skin, not heavy. It has that Aveeno smell that all the Aveeno products have, not fruity, or perfume-like; never know how to describe it. The smell is faint and not bothersome. This product has become a staple of mine and I generally buy many bottles at once. Comes in a large pump bottle. Drugstores generally run a 25% off sale at least once a month. full-price is generally $8.99-$9.99 US.