November 28, 2014 | 1495 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Xandrra

I tried doing a look with this eyeshadow not so long ago, thanks God I wasn't in a hurry because i had to wash my face several times to get all the fallout off, it went everywhere! so much of it!
I'll be extremely careful if I decide to use this e/s, if at all

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by mabv812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this color in Sephora and thought it was gorgeous. The problem is as soon as I put it on it started to hurt my eyes. It felt like I had gotten something in my eye and couldn't get it out. It really hurt! And for about 2 hours my eyes were watering and irritated. I wish I could wear this color out at night, but it just hurts too much. I haven't tried it with some type of gel or liquid underneath to keep it in place, but I might try it. Until then I won't use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what the poster who said this doesn't have chunky glitter like Midnight Cowboy was talking about. Midnight Cowboy Rides Again is the one that has tons of chunky glitter, that the original Midnight Cowboy is the one with less glitter.

I didn't care for this, I do like glittery eyeshadows but too much glitter like in this one makes me worried it would get in my eyes so I returned it. I had a bad experience when I tried one of the UD palettes, I believe it was Uzi that was the problem. Uzi also has tons of big chunks of glitter and my eyes were burning and itching for days after I used it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not very well pigmented.The glitter in this one might not be as chunky as some of their other eyeshadows there is still A TON of glitter and fallout!! I can handle a little fallout,but this is crazy! No matter what I use before I apply this,the glitter still gets everywhere I can't even blink without glitter going everwhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After realizing that the regular "Midnight Cowboy" was giving me styes due to the abundance of glitter, I nearly cried. Never fear, Midnight Cowboy Rides again is the same shade, except it doesn't have chunky bits of glitter in it. Exceptional as a lid color base when you're using a dark brown shadow in the crease of your eyelid. I have to apply a heavy hand to get the same drama for a nighttime look, but overall I love this shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by pandakeeper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's interesting to see how many people are put off by the glitter of this shadow. That is exactly what attracted me to it. I love the beige color. I have light brown eyes, so the contrast is attractive. I use this nearly everyday. During the day, I put a tiny bit under my brows as a highlighter and mix it w/ a neutral matte color.

But at night, if I'm going out, I go crazy w/ it! I love , Love brushing it lightly over other shades or putting it all over my eyes and then adding a different shade. And I don't mind if it lands on my cheeks. I think it gives sort of a 'fairy look". While I'm performing, I love layering this color on thick. I just love having sparkly eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lizxphile

This was my first Urban Decay purchase, have had it for about a year now. I love it! I didn't buy it for color, I bought it for the glitter, and it certainly delivers. It goes great over almost any other color to add a nice sparkle. I took one lippy off because it does get everywhere on my face, and I kinda wish it would stay on my eyes. Not a big enough problem for me to not buy it again though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Tango84

This product has been reviewed a million times, but to beat a dead horse: If you are a glitter enthusiast, you will LOVE this shadow. If you're not really into glitter - STAY AWAY.

Personally, I'm a fan of this product, but I actually have crazy sensitive eyes, so when the flecks of glitter inevitably fall into my eyeballs, I tend to get red-eyed, swollen, and itchy. Not cute. Aside from that side effect, I really like this shadow.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by graceleeroy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love urban decays eyeshadows, however this one did not impress me at all. It was pure glitter chunks with very little color payoff. I was hoping for the best becuase the color is so pretty, but pretty much usless when you try to put it on... your under eye will look like a disco ball due to all the glitter fall outs...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by emelieelove

I really like this eyeshadow! It's a gorgeous beige and light taupe eyeshadow with loads of silver and gold glitter. Yes, there is a lot of glitter fall out when swept on with a brush, but I found that dampening your brush and tapping it into the pan and then applying it gets rid of the problem. When applied wet, it leaves an almost metallic finish with tons of glitter. It is perfect for going out at night or even just in the inner corner for a little bit of pop around your eyes. Overall, great eyeshadow if you like glitter and shimmer. :)