April 17, 2014 | 1118 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Clean

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by dawnsp

Just finished a huge bottle of this. It lasted 2+ years. I don't think I'll repurchase, though I love the concept. The EDP is the longest-lasting of scents like this I've ever tried, but it's a little...invasive. I'm currently trying the EDT - it's way more powdery, not sure I like yet. I'm giving a 3 because I didn't hate it, but didn't adore it, though every day I wore it I enjoyed it somewhat.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Poohbear9796

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is ok, don't love it. I wear it once in awhile. On me it's refreshing and kind of soapy, but doesn't really last very long. Bought it on ebay for an excellent price, so I can't complain. The packaging is ok, nothing fancy and neither is the bottle, but that's not something that I look for when purchasing a fragrance. Still have more than half the bottle, so I'll have it for awhile, but even when I finally do finish it, I wont be purchasing it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by GloriaWondrus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was just the simple scent I was looking for, and I really enjoyed it for the 10-minutes it lasted on my skin. Thankfully Nordstrom has great customer service and a decent return policy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This starts off fresh and soapy but goes sweet in the dry down. It could be my chemisty that makes it this way, but I was hoping for a more linear scent. Still, it's nice. I wear this on days when I'm undecided about what to wear, don't want to make a statement or don't want to offend anyone. Applied with a light hand, I think it's a pretty safe scent. I'd only buy it again if I were able to get it at a good price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by sgossard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Could all those glamorous movie stars be attracted to this scent because they've never smelled household cleaning products?

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2007 10:02:00 AM More reviews by lemon2272006

When I first tried this scent, it reminded me of Pledge of some other wood cleaner I use in my house. I couldn't wait to get this stuff off!! Very overpowering and strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2007 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mojorisin

peeeeeeewwwwww!!very artificial,nothing clean about it

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Kileybiz

I have used Clean for at least 3 years now and I'm not sure how I truly feel about Clean.

Its scent is great (clean) but every single time right after I put it on, my nose starts to run.And sometimes I even sneezed like a nuts and I know Clean does this because my nose only reacted as such AFTER I put Clean on. As much as I like it but I think I have to stop soon. Obviously my nose isn't liking Clean. And every single bottle I own has problem with the pump about 1/2 way through.

If you like clean scent this is it. Some might find it too expensive for such scent but I like this scent so I don't think it's that expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2006 5:48:00 AM More reviews by lopper

Smells kinda funny. Just use Dove.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

I saw ads for this when it came out and thought it was destined to become my signature fragrance. I sure am glad I smelled it first!! This will sound really wierd, but I honestly think it is reminiscent of the cedar chips you line hamster cages with. I just don't like it at all and don't think it smells like soap.