December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a good basically mascara nothing special about it. Its clump free and cute, great for carrying in your bags.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2007 10:36:00 AM More reviews by leeann92880

I got this one for free when i signed up to be a mark rep. It is a great basic mascara. I have it in blacklash, the only problem i can see with it is that after long wear, 10-12 hours it does start to bleed. I however definitely will buy this one when my free one runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by bebemae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I just want to say how ingenious the whole Hook-Up concept is!! I change my mind constantly about which makeup to bring with me and Hook-Ups let me do just that without compromising precious space in my purses and clutches. Anyway, I got this in BLacklash and it does a very nice job being only $5! The long brush catches most of my lashes and the consistency is nice and creamy and doesn't clump. The package is tiny, but I feel less guilty when throwing it away since mascara is supposed to be chucked every three months anyways! :p [i'm a pack rat. hate throwing things out!] All in all I gave it 5 lippies cuz it's a great everyday mascara. I will be buying it again :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2007 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AZsunbaby

Well, I like it. I don't LUV it, but it is a good overall product. My mother in law on the other hand, LUV's it!! She tells everyone about it. She won't use anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 11:08:00 AM More reviews by artartistartistic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good, basic mascara. Not a lot of added benefits, but it gets the job done. I haven't had many problems with flaking or raccoon eyes with this product. I love how portable it is, being a hookup, and the smaller size is actually nice because a person can use it up before it gets old and they have to throw it away.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 8:15:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

while i normally love all my mark stuff, scandalash had me pretty disappointed. first, i ordered "indiglow" which is an electric blue both in the magalogs and on the website, but here in my makeup kit it's a grape color. not what i expected, but whatever. i tried it and there was no color pay off AT ALL. bleh. so then i got the black shade in my party kit and i was much happier with it. it made my lashes look nice and pretty with just a touch of volume and length. i liked the brush too, it's a good size for coming in such a small tube. however, after about 10 hours of wear it did get really smeary and ugly. i can reccomend the black, especially if you use a mascara sealer or you don't have oily skin, but stay far away from indiglow, it's pretty awful. **edit 4/1/07-since i had an extra i gave it to my mom in february and now she's calling me asking for a new one! you know, one person's HG is another person's zero lippie. so even if it did not work for me, my mom LOVES it and needs a new one plus a backup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara. Has an extra long applicator, applies smoothly and easily - no clumps! I've tried this in BrownOut, Black & Winegloss. I love all three colors. Brown-out is a very dark brown (no hint of black though), Winegloss is a dark wine and Blacklash is a beautiful, true black. Scandalash dries quickly, isn't sticky and doesn't bother my contact lenses. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

This is so cheap and so great! Lengthens and NEVER clumbs! However, I agree there's no WOW! factor, so I don't reach for this everyday, but it's great for on the go and when you're in a rush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another fabulous Avon/Mark mascara - I alternate with this one and Super FULL by Avon. The Mark brush is rather longish and the wand is short - it fits into a hook up so it's portable and compact. But the brush feels luxurious because it's long and the mascara goes on wonderfully - I have it in black and it's great. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2006 5:27:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for free as a promo but I would pay for it, too. Hook-ups are brilliant! The small size is PERFECT for a mascara since they go bad in a few months. Now about this particular mascara...it lengthens nicely and does not clump, flake, or smudge on me. My eyes tend to be oily. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is it doesn't give the WoW factor (no volumizing), but for an everyday mascara it would be great! Especially w/ the hook-up packaging. Perfect for a girl on the go.