Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

on 3/19/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Ok, so maybe lip smackers are a "childish" product but who can resist?! The cute packaging, the great flavors, the cheap price...AH! I love my cotton candy lip smacker to death! From the pretty pink tube to the wonderful, delicious smell--I can't get enough! I love me some smackers! =)

I love lip smackers!!! I love the fact it's a stick lip balm, I hate tins! They're really moisturising and leave a nice shine to the lips. They all smell amazing too! Some of my faves are bubblegum, rasberry, strawberry banana.. I had one years ago called strawberry kiwi comet.. That was my fave but I can't find it anywhere now :( And they're super cheap. If you're in England you can get them in Primark at the moment for 1.50!! :)

on 2/20/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What can I say? I've used LipSmackers since third or fourth grade. They smell great, and they really moisturize your lips. I use mine every night before bed, and my lips stay soft. My two favorite flavors are Strawberry and Dr. Pepper. (Dr. Pepper has a nice tint, by the way.) My daughter loves them, too. We'll be using them as long as Bonne Bell keeps selling them!

on 2/19/2011 2:44:00 AM

Lip Smackers are cute when you're young and are alright when you get a little older. These bring back my childhood and they're nice to have around, however they do not provide the moisturizing quality I require in a lip balm (ohh MAC prep & prime). I still buy watermelon, strawberry and cotton candy from time to time, and they are cute gift for a child.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

'Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Pink Lemonade' is very first of my diverse lip balm collection. It's scent and color? 100% pink lemonade you drink. That's what I love about Lip Smackers :) Super authentic. I don't know why but this lip balm has lot of tiny holes(?) on surface, as if someone lightly poked it with a needle. Only pink lemonade, not other flavors. Is it just me or what? This product looks kinda greasy on lips but not as moisturising, so one lippy off. If you are looking for a true moisturising lip balm, try neutrogena or uriage. In my opinion Lip Smackers are for fun!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this since I was what, four? I still remember when I had a pink cotten candy one and my brother had a watermelon. we both shared ours and it was so fun. sadly now my brother wouldnt be caught dead with it on, but I continue to buy it. (Guess what, now I have watermelon!!!) It makes my lips soooo soft, it smells good, tastes good, and I have to try not to lick them, lol. I've never tried wearing it to sleep because I heard it's better to sleep without anything makeup related on, but since lip smackers aren't lipstick or THOSE type of lipglosses, they're special, unqiue lipbalms, I just might try it tonight. I wear it every day, every day and there's not a day I'm not wearing it. I've had the watermelon for just a few hours, I JUST bought it, it's been actually a year since I used one, mostly cause I used a light light pink lipgloss. (elf, hypershine gloss to be specific.) Anyways, the lipsmackers lip balm actually looks shiny, almost like a lipbalm. I guess I've never noticed that. That's a defenite plus!!! I love lipglosses, because they make your lips sparkly and shiny but it's usually sticky, and when the wind blows your hairs gets stuck to your lips. Ugh. But lip smackers, yay! They look like lipgloss on your lips and when the wind blows my hair doesn't stick to my lips!!! Yaaay!!! Once my new watermelon one runs out, I'll buy another, and another, another, and another, and another...

on 11/26/2010 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

You are never too young for lip smackers! I like to use lip smackers chapstick under my lipgloss and it tastes amazing!

on 11/26/2010 10:09:00 AM

I just purchased Lip Smacker Originals Party Pack of 8 yummy flavours! Yes I'm 22 going on 23 in a month, but I hardly care what anyone thinks when I pull out Lip Smackers out of my purse! I swear I love how it tastes and it's ever-lasting power to transport me to my childhood. I love the way it feels on my lips and how it moisturizes. I also love that I can make out with my hubby without getting it all over him:)

on 11/20/2010 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Who doesn't love these? they bring back so many memories :)

Oh yes yum.
I love the smell... and how they don't sugar their liip balms to make people lick it off their lips.
ALSO
I love the moisture it gives.. I use it as an overnight balm because it contains no SPF, and I admit, it's still here in the morning. WOW.
I really really suggest applying this before bed, because you will wake up with VERY SOFT lips. <3
No, it's not just for kids. I saw my grandma use it too.

Popular Lip Glosses