August 20, 2014 | 1910 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I use this product, I develop a rash at the corners of my mouth every time like clockwork. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. Also, I dislike the smell. Strongly dislike the smell. The taste is just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by oddthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE these! I am never, and I mean NEVER without one. I have been using these every day for over 30 years!(gasp.... I know...) I simply could not go to sleep without slipping my Lip Smackers on!
So many great flavors, too. Kiwi and mango are terrific!.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by nmoore1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 50 yrs old and used Lip Smackers in high school. You really can't beat the price and Lip Smackers work better than anything I have found to keep my lips smooth and crack free. I put it on under lipstick and it works great! I hope they never stop making Lip Smackers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im 23 I use it CONSTANTLY...my fav flavor is watermelon...makes my lips super smooth and soft. Ive literally been using this since I was a little girl and i will probably use until im 80. I feel like I get compliments on how nice my lips look when I use this (and JUST this) than when I have on lipgloss or some expensive lipstick. I think men really like a soft looking, full, natural colored, non-glossy lip...and thats what Lip Smackers does for me! my HG for life! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

good for making out. it makes me feel like a little girl again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh goodness. These totally remind me of my childhood! I had one in every flavor and carried them around in my backpack. Lol! These are so moisturizing and they smell so good! My personal favorite is strawberry. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by iuhooch625

I always have at least one of these around. They smell great, feel great on my lips, are super moisturizing and leave a nice shine. My favorite is bubble gum.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

Got the coke flavoured one and I must say the smell and taste does remind me of the drink. The gloss is just nice when you put it on, but it doesn't last at all. But since it is so cheap and portable, i may just buy this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahh lip smackers. I love the Dr Pepper one of these. Since I'm in the UK I associate Lip smackers with childhood trips to see family in the US. So when I saw that Claire's have started selling them I had to get it.
The Dr Pepper one leaves a very slight tint...loves it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been through about a million of these (I only buy it in Strawberry - it doesn't really have much of a smell or taste compared to others) and like many others, I've been using it since I was a kid so there's a nostalgia factor too. It's kept my lips perfectly moisturized. I have absolutely no complaints about the product itself and I pretty much swear by it. I don't like change so I'm not wild about the new logo, but whatever, hardly an issue. Doesn't leave any colour on the lips (at least my strawberry one doesn't, though I had a frosty strawberry-kiwi and various other scents over a decade ago that made your lips frosty) but makes them slightly glossy.

It's usually under $2 at most places and I have several on the go constantly - one in my desk drawer, one beside my bed, one in my purse, everywhere! They're so inexpensive that you don't have to worry about losing it. It's great when you go somewhere and don't want to bring your purse; they're so small you can just put one in your pocket. Perfect little cheap drugstore product to keep your lips hydrated!