January 26, 2015 | 2031 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by tailessmermaid

Oh yes yum.
I love the smell... and how they don't sugar their liip balms to make people lick it off their lips.
ALSO
I love the moisture it gives.. I use it as an overnight balm because it contains no SPF, and I admit, it's still here in the morning. WOW.
I really really suggest applying this before bed, because you will wake up with VERY SOFT lips. <3
No, it's not just for kids. I saw my grandma use it too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Dr. Pepper! By far the best one :). Though reading others reviews is making me nostalgically crave more. I may have to get the whole line of chapsticks-flavored-like-sodas. Rootbeer sounds nice, too. Fun and cheap. Also they do NOT make lips look glossy, just healthy and moisturized. Which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I've been using these lipbalms for the last 15 years. the first time I went to the US with my parents I bought a few and then everytime a friend went on a trip, or I went somewhere I could find those, I just kept buying them. I've used so many from beginning to end. of course they are not the best lipbalms you'll find around, but they are cute, fun, cheap, have a lovely smell, and just work.
my all-time favourite is cotton candy, I already repurchased it 2x.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I use this product, I develop a rash at the corners of my mouth every time like clockwork. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. Also, I dislike the smell. Strongly dislike the smell. The taste is just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by oddthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE these! I am never, and I mean NEVER without one. I have been using these every day for over 30 years!(gasp.... I know...) I simply could not go to sleep without slipping my Lip Smackers on!
So many great flavors, too. Kiwi and mango are terrific!.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by nmoore1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 50 yrs old and used Lip Smackers in high school. You really can't beat the price and Lip Smackers work better than anything I have found to keep my lips smooth and crack free. I put it on under lipstick and it works great! I hope they never stop making Lip Smackers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im 23 I use it CONSTANTLY...my fav flavor is watermelon...makes my lips super smooth and soft. Ive literally been using this since I was a little girl and i will probably use until im 80. I feel like I get compliments on how nice my lips look when I use this (and JUST this) than when I have on lipgloss or some expensive lipstick. I think men really like a soft looking, full, natural colored, non-glossy lip...and thats what Lip Smackers does for me! my HG for life! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

good for making out. it makes me feel like a little girl again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh goodness. These totally remind me of my childhood! I had one in every flavor and carried them around in my backpack. Lol! These are so moisturizing and they smell so good! My personal favorite is strawberry. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by iuhooch625

I always have at least one of these around. They smell great, feel great on my lips, are super moisturizing and leave a nice shine. My favorite is bubble gum.