Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil (Castor), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Acetate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax (Candelilla), Flavor, Polybutene, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Sesame Seed), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnuba), Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Soy Glycerides, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Mica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil (Wheat), Stearic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, May Contain (+/-):, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Calcium (CI 15850), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this since I was what, four? I still remember when I had a pink cotten candy one and my brother had a watermelon. we both shared ours and it was so fun. sadly now my brother wouldnt be caught dead with it on, but I continue to buy it. (Guess what, now I have watermelon!!!) It makes my lips soooo soft, it smells good, tastes good, and I have to try not to lick them, lol. I've never tried wearing it to sleep because I heard it's better to sleep without anything makeup related on, but since lip smackers aren't lipstick or THOSE type of lipglosses, they're special, unqiue lipbalms, I just might try it tonight. I wear it every day, every day and there's not a day I'm not wearing it. I've had the watermelon for just a few hours, I JUST bought it, it's been actually a year since I used one, mostly cause I used a light light pink lipgloss. (elf, hypershine gloss to be specific.) Anyways, the lipsmackers lip balm actually looks shiny, almost like a lipbalm. I guess I've never noticed that. That's a defenite plus!!! I love lipglosses, because they make your lips sparkly and shiny but it's usually sticky, and when the wind blows your hairs gets stuck to your lips. Ugh. But lip smackers, yay! They look like lipgloss on your lips and when the wind blows my hair doesn't stick to my lips!!! Yaaay!!! Once my new watermelon one runs out, I'll buy another, and another, another, and another, and another...

on 11/26/2010 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

You are never too young for lip smackers! I like to use lip smackers chapstick under my lipgloss and it tastes amazing!

on 11/26/2010 10:09:00 AM

I just purchased Lip Smacker Originals Party Pack of 8 yummy flavours! Yes I'm 22 going on 23 in a month, but I hardly care what anyone thinks when I pull out Lip Smackers out of my purse! I swear I love how it tastes and it's ever-lasting power to transport me to my childhood. I love the way it feels on my lips and how it moisturizes. I also love that I can make out with my hubby without getting it all over him:)

on 11/20/2010 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Who doesn't love these? they bring back so many memories :)

Oh yes yum.
I love the smell... and how they don't sugar their liip balms to make people lick it off their lips.
ALSO
I love the moisture it gives.. I use it as an overnight balm because it contains no SPF, and I admit, it's still here in the morning. WOW.
I really really suggest applying this before bed, because you will wake up with VERY SOFT lips. <3
No, it's not just for kids. I saw my grandma use it too.

on 11/7/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Dr. Pepper! By far the best one :). Though reading others reviews is making me nostalgically crave more. I may have to get the whole line of chapsticks-flavored-like-sodas. Rootbeer sounds nice, too. Fun and cheap. Also they do NOT make lips look glossy, just healthy and moisturized. Which I love.

on 9/28/2010 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think I've been using these lipbalms for the last 15 years. the first time I went to the US with my parents I bought a few and then everytime a friend went on a trip, or I went somewhere I could find those, I just kept buying them. I've used so many from beginning to end. of course they are not the best lipbalms you'll find around, but they are cute, fun, cheap, have a lovely smell, and just work.
my all-time favourite is cotton candy, I already repurchased it 2x.

on 9/11/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

When I use this product, I develop a rash at the corners of my mouth every time like clockwork. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. Also, I dislike the smell. Strongly dislike the smell. The taste is just okay.

on 8/26/2010 10:44:00 PM

LOVE these! I am never, and I mean NEVER without one. I have been using these every day for over 30 years!(gasp.... I know...) I simply could not go to sleep without slipping my Lip Smackers on!
So many great flavors, too. Kiwi and mango are terrific!.

on 8/26/2010 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am 50 yrs old and used Lip Smackers in high school. You really can't beat the price and Lip Smackers work better than anything I have found to keep my lips smooth and crack free. I put it on under lipstick and it works great! I hope they never stop making Lip Smackers!

Recommended for Medium Skin