December 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I've been using these lipbalms for the last 15 years. the first time I went to the US with my parents I bought a few and then everytime a friend went on a trip, or I went somewhere I could find those, I just kept buying them. I've used so many from beginning to end. of course they are not the best lipbalms you'll find around, but they are cute, fun, cheap, have a lovely smell, and just work.
my all-time favourite is cotton candy, I already repurchased it 2x.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I use this product, I develop a rash at the corners of my mouth every time like clockwork. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. Also, I dislike the smell. Strongly dislike the smell. The taste is just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by oddthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE these! I am never, and I mean NEVER without one. I have been using these every day for over 30 years!(gasp.... I know...) I simply could not go to sleep without slipping my Lip Smackers on!
So many great flavors, too. Kiwi and mango are terrific!.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by nmoore1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 50 yrs old and used Lip Smackers in high school. You really can't beat the price and Lip Smackers work better than anything I have found to keep my lips smooth and crack free. I put it on under lipstick and it works great! I hope they never stop making Lip Smackers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im 23 I use it CONSTANTLY...my fav flavor is watermelon...makes my lips super smooth and soft. Ive literally been using this since I was a little girl and i will probably use until im 80. I feel like I get compliments on how nice my lips look when I use this (and JUST this) than when I have on lipgloss or some expensive lipstick. I think men really like a soft looking, full, natural colored, non-glossy lip...and thats what Lip Smackers does for me! my HG for life! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

good for making out. it makes me feel like a little girl again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by littlemoonbeamm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh goodness. These totally remind me of my childhood! I had one in every flavor and carried them around in my backpack. Lol! These are so moisturizing and they smell so good! My personal favorite is strawberry. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by iuhooch625

I always have at least one of these around. They smell great, feel great on my lips, are super moisturizing and leave a nice shine. My favorite is bubble gum.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

Got the coke flavoured one and I must say the smell and taste does remind me of the drink. The gloss is just nice when you put it on, but it doesn't last at all. But since it is so cheap and portable, i may just buy this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahh lip smackers. I love the Dr Pepper one of these. Since I'm in the UK I associate Lip smackers with childhood trips to see family in the US. So when I saw that Claire's have started selling them I had to get it.
The Dr Pepper one leaves a very slight tint...loves it.