July 28, 2014 | 1331 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by dancesuperstarabh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally LOVE this product.
I think it has alot to do with your skin type though,
but it can be very drying so i recommend only using it once a day

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I absolutely love this cleanser. It's a staple in my skincare routine. It's so gentle and it leaves your skin feeling really soft and clean. I use it every single day and it has never ever irritated my sensitive skin. This is an awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by yybshzl

I am 24 and have acnes all over my chin, the rest of my skin is perfect. So if your have hormonogenic acnes like me. TRY THIS OUT. It smells well and clears your skin well. I've tried Purpose, Mario Badescue, Aveda and all kinds of acne cleansers, by far this one works the best. It even gives some glow to your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by kdubeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser ruined my skin! It was probably my fault for trying it because since being on Accutane (3 years ago) my skin is dry especially here in Canadian winters... I was using Spectro Jel and that was really good in not drying out my skin, but it was not getting rid of my zits around my chin, so I decided to try out this cleanser after reading some good reviews. After 1 use of this my skin is so irritated it actually hurts. It has become very sensitive even to my HG moisturizer (Ponds Dry Skin Cream). My skin feels scaly which makes my pores around my cheeks look huge! Whenever I work out, the sweat even stings my face... overall I am very distressed! I don't think this cleanser is meant for people with dry/sensitive skin, and I should have done some research before. I have switched back to Spectro Jel in hopes that my skin will get back to normal... If this has happened to anyone else, let me know what I can do to alleviate the irritation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ttaylor89

This cleanser is like heaven for my skin! The creamy texture of this wash is nice beacause its soft and keeps my skin well hydrated while im using it this wash is my go to for my skin it fights acne and dry skin in one I will be holding on to this one for along time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I haven't used this product in a while, but this was my first acne cleanser when I was 13 or 14 - it worked okay, nothing impressive, but the cream formula is nice when you don't want your skin to dry out. Didn't clog my pores as far as I could remember, but I don't think it did a very good job preventing or cleaning acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first acne product I used and I remembered that it worked and that my face was getting better. But, this being my first & I was younger, I didn't keep up with it and used it ever now and then until it finished. When I did use it, it worked though, but I wasn't consistent. I'm not sure why I didn't buy this again.. probably because they came out with other stuff that said it worked better. Hmm, maybe I'll try this again some day. (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my go-to cleanser for *years*. I loved it! The scent is nice (and mild). I love the thick cream texture. It leaves skin smooth and soft and does not overdry. It's a great everyday cleanser and I miss it. I'm currently using a cleanser that also removes my long-wear gel eyeliner in one step.

Unfortunately, this product did nothing for my breakouts or perma-blackheads. (I recently learned about *topical* salicylic acid products, instead of something like this, where the active ingredient is only on your skin a short time and then goes down the drain. I've since had better luck with other products.) That said, I still think this is a great simple cleanser. If i wasn't looking for a double-duty product, I would return to this. I just wouldn't expect it to help breakouts on it's own.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2008 3:44:00 PM More reviews by wrongwrongright

I liked this product quite a bit. It lathers well, it smells nicely and it's gentle yet effective. I never even had to use makeup remover when using this cleanser. It also didn't dry out my skin, which I've been having a problem with as of lately. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by sexymama426

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product. About a month ago I switched to this after using the Neutrogena advanced solutions regimen for about 2 months. Once the cleanser ran out I picked up the OFCC out from my "stash" of acne products. About a week later my skin felt smoother and the cystic acne was clearing up. I continue using the lotions from the advanced solutions, but wow, what a difference the cleanser made because it's been clearing up my skin lovely. I do have some flaking but I'll take that over large cystic pimples on my face. Although I do find this very creamy so it takes some effort to make sure you really cleanse your face well and rinse well. Overall, I'm sticking with this! Try it!