April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by seltz88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells like mayonnaise.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by lucygrace88

This has to be one of the worst things I have ever used on my face. Since I've started using this i have experienced one of the worst breakouts on my face ever (i dont normally have a major problem with breakouts). It has a very weird and off putting smell. When using the product i like the way it felt on my skin and i did feel my skin felt smoother and cleaner after. However. It has totally dried out my skin. I usually suffer from oily - combination skin. I have an oily t zone. But my face has been left dry with patchy flakes which has become really itchy and unconfortable. It is a very strong product i wouldnt recoomend for everyday use or if you have a minor acne problem. There are better products out there. I wont be re purchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by thankGodformakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Worst scrub I have ever bought in my life.The exfoliating beads are way too harsh on my skin, hate the smell, it does nothing for my blackheads, and makes me break out. Never re-purchasing even if it was the last scrub in the world.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice scrub, the smell, the texture. Actually the ONLY C&C DECENT product, I liked it. BUT it does NOT clear BLACKHEADS, at all. So I wonīt give 5 starts. Itīs a nice scrub, I like the smell, the texture and the price is not crazy.
I like that it doesnt dry out your skin like other C&C products do. But itīs not the best scrub ever! Itīs just nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by tragicmonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like the gentle exfoliation this scrub provides. I don't notice any difference with my blackheads. It also works well for behind the ears. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kamsi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have struggled with acne for years and this is pure magic cleared out my face and has worked for all my friends who tried..its d best

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by calc7877

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product claims that you will see less blackheads in just two days but it is NOT true. After a week I still have a break out.

Not only did it not clear my face, it also did not clean very well or very deep. After washing my face I swiped my face with a cotton ball and some toner. To my surprise the cotton ball came off dirty and some of my foundation was still on!!! .. I had to clean it off with witch hazel and cotton balls.

Horrible do not waste your time or money on this product because it is simply not good.

The only plus is that I like the feeling on my face while I am scrubbing. However it doesn't clean well at all and lies to you in the package.... therefore I will never buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by f33xc0re

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this scrub! I know they changed it a few times, so the one I used was called "blackhead eraser," not "blackhead clearing scrub," but I'm pretty sure they're the same thing. This is one of the best cleanser/scrubs I've ever tried! It's very mild and creamy and leaves your skin super soft. It doesn't have much exfoliating power, but my skin still looks more even-toned. It helps curb breakouts greatly, too, with use twice a day, leaving it on for 30 or so seconds. Although the claims of fewer blackheads in two days are not entirely true, I did see a marked improvement in the appearance of my blackheads in a few days. I would definitely recommend this to someone with acne/blackhead problems.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Rachierach0000

horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible!!! i have bad blackheads on my nose and my sister said to buy this because it was really good. it was cheap so i thought i would give it a go. after 2-3 uses (morning, night, morning) my nose came out in massive flaky patches, was red, i got a massive spot right on the tip which was pretty much a burn and where it flaked off it made it worse til it spread to my entire nose area. i looked ridiculous for about a month-no joke!- took ages to recover from this i would never ever use it again! use the avon microdermabrasion kit instead, the one with 2 types of exfoliants that you use over an 8 week period-it makes my skin so soft immediately, its brilliant!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This product does it's job. It does remove blackheads but I rated it 4/5 because this product was a bit too sticky for my taste. I just finished the tube so I used it for a long time. The first time I used it my skin reacted to it very badly, (the only change in my routine, so I'm sure) so I switched to my normal scrub and waited. I tried it again and WOW!!! It got rid of all of my blackheads. It got rid of the blackheads on my friend's cheeks too! There's an Equate (Walmart generic) dupe of this that has more beads.