July 30, 2014 | 1678 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loathe this scrub. Not only did it not successfully clear any blackheads, it caused me to break out with whiteheads. As with others, I find the smell off-putting, though I could have dealt with it had the product been right for my skin. I think the little blue beads are a nuisance - I kept finding them around my hair line, even after a really good rinse. I know I could have used it prior to my shampoo, but I like doing my scrub while my conditioner sets - my other scrubs don't screw with my routine, so this one had to go!

Sorry, Clean & Clear - you make one of my least favourite products...ever! Eep!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by eokada1

I, despite all the other reviews on here, really like this face wash. While it doesn't clear blackheads, it definitely has helped to keep my skin free of any breakouts. It might not be the best bet for those with sensitive skin, as the beads can be a tad harsh. The smell is very light and unnoticeable, and this is a no-frills kind of face wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by GoodorBad

The beads hurt and I don't know what it means by clears black heads. It made mine worse. That is if you can even get past the smell. Don't buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by seltz88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells like mayonnaise.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by lucygrace88

This has to be one of the worst things I have ever used on my face. Since I've started using this i have experienced one of the worst breakouts on my face ever (i dont normally have a major problem with breakouts). It has a very weird and off putting smell. When using the product i like the way it felt on my skin and i did feel my skin felt smoother and cleaner after. However. It has totally dried out my skin. I usually suffer from oily - combination skin. I have an oily t zone. But my face has been left dry with patchy flakes which has become really itchy and unconfortable. It is a very strong product i wouldnt recoomend for everyday use or if you have a minor acne problem. There are better products out there. I wont be re purchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by thankGodformakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Worst scrub I have ever bought in my life.The exfoliating beads are way too harsh on my skin, hate the smell, it does nothing for my blackheads, and makes me break out. Never re-purchasing even if it was the last scrub in the world.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice scrub, the smell, the texture. Actually the ONLY C&C DECENT product, I liked it. BUT it does NOT clear BLACKHEADS, at all. So I wonīt give 5 starts. Itīs a nice scrub, I like the smell, the texture and the price is not crazy.
I like that it doesnt dry out your skin like other C&C products do. But itīs not the best scrub ever! Itīs just nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by tragicmonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like the gentle exfoliation this scrub provides. I don't notice any difference with my blackheads. It also works well for behind the ears. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kamsi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have struggled with acne for years and this is pure magic cleared out my face and has worked for all my friends who tried..its d best

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by calc7877

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product claims that you will see less blackheads in just two days but it is NOT true. After a week I still have a break out.

Not only did it not clear my face, it also did not clean very well or very deep. After washing my face I swiped my face with a cotton ball and some toner. To my surprise the cotton ball came off dirty and some of my foundation was still on!!! .. I had to clean it off with witch hazel and cotton balls.

Horrible do not waste your time or money on this product because it is simply not good.

The only plus is that I like the feeling on my face while I am scrubbing. However it doesn't clean well at all and lies to you in the package.... therefore I will never buy again.