January 31, 2015 | 1225 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by maloneyxo

The moisturising properties of this product are phenomenal - when my skin is very dry I apply this product generously and the results are amazing. However, I think I would prefer the product to have a light perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by promokaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is crazy expensive so, when I got a free sample, I was totally ready to roll my eyes at how over-hyped this stuff is. But the truth... I really like it. It has a lot of "slip", so it spreads and blends easily. I LOVE the fact that it's basically unscented, because I'm free to wear perfume, or no scent at all. It moisturizers really well, and is the perfect weight. I hate heavy, waxy feeling lotions, so this really fits the bill for me. Plus, a little goes a long way, which doesn't justify the ridiculous price... but it does soften the blow a tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Sophie1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The thick cream protects skin from harsh weather and not greasy. It's very expensive but quite worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sydneysue

HG. Love.....they have this at my gym and honestly I could bathe in this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome product. The only moisturizer that I can use after shaving my legs without causing skin irritation - well worth the slightly higher price. Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by scubaair

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know this is expensive but it is worth it. I cannot stand the feeling of dry hands so I keep a 8.4 oz bottle on my desk. You an literally feel the high quality of moisturizer in this bottle. It has a luxurious, soft feel and goes on easily. It absorbs well, not too quickly or too greasy. I have tried a lot of hand lotions and I'm very sensitive to smells; even light smelling lotions on my hands can give me a headache in a short amount of time. Before coming across the Creme de Corps, I found it so difficult to find a high quality lotion without a scent. This lotion is exactly what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Expensive yes, worth it, yes! Only if you have very dry skin though, if not, i suggest a cheaper alternative such as body shop coconut or almond butter.

However i got this as a gift and love it and one day when ive got enough money, i'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by lacora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry, sensitive skin and I've tried many lotions high end and lower end and this is the best Lotion I have ever used for my skin type. This is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Cyd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute HG body moisturizer hands down. The consistency of this lotion is incredibly smooth and absorbs quickly into my skin, leaving no greasy residue. The skin is left absolutely silky smooth, unlike any other moisturizer I have used. Though it is a bit expensive, the quality of the product is very luxurious and worth every cent. I have eczema, so my skin gets very irritated if I don't keep it moisturized. This product seriously keeps me smooth all day until my next shower. Definitely recommend and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by teago

Its taken me a while to realise that I LOVE this! I purchased it in the US so it was about $10 cheaper than it is here in Australia.
I used it and didnt give it a second thought really. But now that Im home, I stand there for about a minute trying to decide between this and my other, cheaper(inferior lol), lotion and I always choose this.
Its light but rich and it does exactly what it says it will. I havent used it straight for the 10 days but I notice a big difference even just using it once every 2 days or so.