Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 6/17/2012 1:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not amazing. It doesn't absorbs well, and it's winter where I live. It leaves this greasy film on my skin, although it does moisturize. But I wouldn't reccomend or buy again, since, for the price, it's not worth it to me.
Also, the pump broke and it's a mess to apply.
The smell is great, because it has almost no scent!

on 5/14/2012 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My children got me the great big bottle of this for Mothers' Day. I'd been dropping hints about how much I wanted to try this body lotion. I'll admit it - I'm a sucker for nice body lotions and creams. I love nothing more than indulging/rewarding myself, after I push myself to go to the gym, with great shower products and a smoothing, soothing body lotion afterward. Creme de Corps is deliciously rich and moisturizing and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or itchy afterward. It smooths on luxuriously and moisturizes really well. Like the previous reviewer, I would welcome a light scent (the sort that Sephora's Supreme Body Butter had) but I am planning to decant some of this into a smaller bottle and add a bit of some essential oil to it to get a bit of scent that I like.

I can see that this will be a real mainstay for me come winter, when my skin is so dry and itchy and will really drink this stuff up.

on 5/12/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is crazy expensive, but it works. My dry skin feels softer and plumped up. Soothes my skin and doesn't feel greasy.

on 5/8/2012 5:40:00 AM

The moisturising properties of this product are phenomenal - when my skin is very dry I apply this product generously and the results are amazing. However, I think I would prefer the product to have a light perfume.

on 3/11/2012 1:51:00 PM

This lotion is crazy expensive so, when I got a free sample, I was totally ready to roll my eyes at how over-hyped this stuff is. But the truth... I really like it. It has a lot of "slip", so it spreads and blends easily. I LOVE the fact that it's basically unscented, because I'm free to wear perfume, or no scent at all. It moisturizers really well, and is the perfect weight. I hate heavy, waxy feeling lotions, so this really fits the bill for me. Plus, a little goes a long way, which doesn't justify the ridiculous price... but it does soften the blow a tiny bit.

on 3/5/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The thick cream protects skin from harsh weather and not greasy. It's very expensive but quite worth it

on 2/25/2012 4:25:00 PM

HG. Love.....they have this at my gym and honestly I could bathe in this stuff!

on 2/9/2012 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

Awesome product. The only moisturizer that I can use after shaving my legs without causing skin irritation - well worth the slightly higher price. Love it :)

on 2/7/2012 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I know this is expensive but it is worth it. I cannot stand the feeling of dry hands so I keep a 8.4 oz bottle on my desk. You an literally feel the high quality of moisturizer in this bottle. It has a luxurious, soft feel and goes on easily. It absorbs well, not too quickly or too greasy. I have tried a lot of hand lotions and I'm very sensitive to smells; even light smelling lotions on my hands can give me a headache in a short amount of time. Before coming across the Creme de Corps, I found it so difficult to find a high quality lotion without a scent. This lotion is exactly what I was looking for.

on 11/17/2011 9:53:00 PM

Expensive yes, worth it, yes! Only if you have very dry skin though, if not, i suggest a cheaper alternative such as body shop coconut or almond butter.

However i got this as a gift and love it and one day when ive got enough money, i'll repurchase.