December 18, 2014 | 1143 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #213 Fluff Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS. It's the best e/s brush I've used. The bristles are so soft, it's so perfecly dense, good for picking up a lot of color. Sturdy handle. UGH. So nice. I'm thinking of buying a few more for those days that I work with more than one color. It's HG material.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was one of the first brushes i got.
this is perfect for those who are just moving up from the sponge applicators.
it's good for washes but not packing on color. Since i have gotten other brushes i never use this brush anymore. but i will keep it in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 5:53:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

If you're just making the transition from sponge-tip applicators to "real" makeup brushes, make sure that the Mac 213 brush is one of the first ones you pick up. I bought my first one almost two years ago, and it's still in perfect condition. I just bought another one for my mom so she can apply her eye shadow "properly". The shape and firmness of this brush is perfect for applying eye shadow to your lids, but for blending and highlighting I use other brushes (the 217 and 224). There ARE similar brushes out there by other brands (Stila, Nars, Sephora) but since the Mac one works for me, I don't really bother looking for the same thing anywhere else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

SA at MAC recommended me this brush when I was buying pigments.smooth and easy application great impact.I love MAC brushes.This is my favorite eyeshadow brush.I love it and if I lose it somewhere like on a vacation or whatever I would definetly buy another one.I use it...like everyday :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 4:15:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this.It's one of my HGs.I consider it indispensable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG brush! It's so versalite, I can apply e/s all over the lids, and blens with it! I cannot live without brush and thanks to a MA that suggested it to me instead of having 2 or 3 e/s brushes!! It's my first Mac e/s brush and untli now I haven't bought other!! Great one for starters!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2006 6:05:00 PM More reviews by fitnessa

My first and still serviceable eyeshadow brush, so I haven't gone looking for another.

Soft brush, good shape for a sweep of eyeshadow or base powder, but not much for precision application like the 219. No hairs have fallen out so far.

I use it as an undereye or spot powder brush (dip in powder, apply, brush off excess).

Not a staple, but close, and the 4 is for the unorthodox function, not the suggested ones.

MU toolbox type: nice to have

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 12:24:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

I like this as it packs on color on lid :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great brush for easy lid application. A must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by minuit999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my beginner eye shadow brush and has stayed with me over the years. When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to fuss with complicated application or am pressed for time, I use this brush-it's just easy and quick to use!