MAC #213 Fluff Brush

4.4

on 6/18/2006 11:27:00 PM

I love this brush! It is great for packing on color and just applying eyeshadow in general. I would abdolutely purchase again.

on 5/23/2006 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

LOVE THIS. It's the best e/s brush I've used. The bristles are so soft, it's so perfecly dense, good for picking up a lot of color. Sturdy handle. UGH. So nice. I'm thinking of buying a few more for those days that I work with more than one color. It's HG material.

on 5/15/2006 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was one of the first brushes i got.
this is perfect for those who are just moving up from the sponge applicators.
it's good for washes but not packing on color. Since i have gotten other brushes i never use this brush anymore. but i will keep it in my collection.

on 5/13/2006 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

If you're just making the transition from sponge-tip applicators to "real" makeup brushes, make sure that the Mac 213 brush is one of the first ones you pick up. I bought my first one almost two years ago, and it's still in perfect condition. I just bought another one for my mom so she can apply her eye shadow "properly". The shape and firmness of this brush is perfect for applying eye shadow to your lids, but for blending and highlighting I use other brushes (the 217 and 224). There ARE similar brushes out there by other brands (Stila, Nars, Sephora) but since the Mac one works for me, I don't really bother looking for the same thing anywhere else.

on 4/29/2006 3:03:00 PM

SA at MAC recommended me this brush when I was buying pigments.smooth and easy application great impact.I love MAC brushes.This is my favorite eyeshadow brush.I love it and if I lose it somewhere like on a vacation or whatever I would definetly buy another one.I use it...like everyday :)

Love this.It's one of my HGs.I consider it indispensable.

on 3/17/2006 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG brush! It's so versalite, I can apply e/s all over the lids, and blens with it! I cannot live without brush and thanks to a MA that suggested it to me instead of having 2 or 3 e/s brushes!! It's my first Mac e/s brush and untli now I haven't bought other!! Great one for starters!

on 2/20/2006 6:05:00 PM

My first and still serviceable eyeshadow brush, so I haven't gone looking for another.

Soft brush, good shape for a sweep of eyeshadow or base powder, but not much for precision application like the 219. No hairs have fallen out so far.

I use it as an undereye or spot powder brush (dip in powder, apply, brush off excess).

Not a staple, but close, and the 4 is for the unorthodox function, not the suggested ones.

MU toolbox type: nice to have

on 1/16/2006 12:24:00 PM

I like this as it packs on color on lid :)

on 10/11/2005 11:47:00 AM

Great brush for easy lid application. A must have!!!