Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel

3.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Silica, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Serica (Silk Powder), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Emerald, Diamond Powder, Saccharomyces Titanium Ferment, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Ruby Powder, Garnet Powder, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Tribenzoin, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alumina, Benzophenone-1, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate.

on 10/21/2007 2:49:00 PM

The polish goes on smoothly and dries incredibly fast but you also feel your nails drying out with it. :( Besides it wouldn’t even last a day! And don’t worry if you’ve run out of a nail polish remover – it comes off in one chunk.

on 10/19/2007 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Swoop which is a bright orange that has a slight tinge of coral in the shade. It's a beautiful colour but i expected so much more from revlon. I don't know if i just got a dodgey bottle or something, but this is definitely not super top speed. In fact it takes a ridiculously long time to dry, around 10 mins, if a touch it at all, it smudges. The staying quality is average at best but at least the application is nice. I'm hoping that this is just a one time experience and hopefully when i buy another bottle of revlon in future, it will turn out differently..

on 2/14/2006 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have no complaints about this polish at all. The colors are good, the application is easy, it dries fast, and lasts about as long as any other polish. I can't count the number of bottles I've bought, but I'll continue to use it!

on 7/20/2005 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

got this in sunny. it's a satin light yellow color. i like it very much as the shade is so pretty and the polish dries fast. to me the most important thing about nail polish is the drying speed so this one's a great bargain. will definitely repurchase.

on 6/1/2005 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got my first bottle in Fawn at HK$38 (~US$5), a very wearable medium brownish-rose matte color, and got hooked. Didn't time how long it takes to dry, but if I am applying a single coat & do my right hand first I can apply makeup right after doing the polish.

The polish goes on smooth & dries into a glossy finish even on my coarse toe nails. I don't have any major staining or chipping problem. And the stuff is still working fine after about a year. I am impressed!

I was dancing when I knew the some stores got shades not being sold here - all on a 50% off discount! So I stocked up on Fawn & bought Sheer Honey, Sheer Sugarplum, Baby, Port & Garnet.

The sheers are also very nice. They are clear polish with a hint of color shimmers. Quality is great & the shimmers aren't streaky.

I have problem w/ Garnet & my sis is the same w/ her dark shimmery colors. The color is to the sheer side so a 2nd coat is a must or you get uneven color. The finish is not as glossy, and worst still they stain the nails like dyes. They are difficult to remove too. Bad, and glad that they weren't my first try in the collection!

continued >>

on 5/30/2005 8:30:00 PM

This polish TORE UP my nails! I used it for about a week and a half. It left my nails stained, peeling, brittle and just plain ugly. I like lots of other Revlon products, so I was surprised that this one was just so bad, but I used it in two different shades and ugh! Definetely will not buy again, no matter how tempting the color! Might be okay to wear for just one day, but I won't risk it. Gave it a two because the colors are cute.

on 5/15/2005 10:44:00 AM

I bought "Port" on sale and it's like the best color ever! Wouldn't ya know it. I assume it's being discontinued. It's a semi sheeer reddish berryish color. Not to blue, not too much rust. It's juuuust right. Man. I better go stock up on this!

on 4/28/2005 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i have this in sheer honey--and i love it! looks very natural and goes on super smooth! no streaks. i think all the sheers are great.

on 3/26/2005 12:47:00 PM

The colors are terrific and it dries pretty fast, but it chips pretty fast too -- also, the color changes a lot after UV exposure. Too bad, because the colors are really nice and the price is good too.

on 3/22/2005 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It definitely dries fast - no doubt about it. But, it chips rather easily. I purchased the color 'Baby' which is a very pretty pink, but the tips of the nail began to chip off the very next day. A clear top coat helps to extend the color somewhat. Probably would not buy again due to the chipping. The consistency is also kind of strange - thick & gloppy.