July 28, 2014 | 1524 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by pinklazer

I just bought this blush today. Beautiful color but it's a little too dark for me so I use it under my cheekbones for a more shaped look. If I put too much, I end up looking REALLY made up so a light hand is definitely a good idea. I love how matte this blush is because most of my blushes have some sort of shimmer or iridescent quality to it so I thought it was a good investment. I'm liking it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Sakurazukamori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first MAC blush. I entered the store willing to buy a blush and I'd go to Springsheen but then I realized ALL my blushes are shimery, I absolutely had no matte one.
The MAC girl helped me choose some colors and I immediately fell in love with Pinch me. It is a beautiful brick red color and it is really pigmented. It shows beautifully on my NC 35 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Twinkelstar

This is a beautyfull blush. It gives a pretty cherry glow to my cheeks. I it a little bit too dark so I do have to apply it with a fan brush. But it definately is a lovely shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 5:33:00 AM More reviews by vgup9746

This was my first MAC blush ever. I'm NC40-42 in MAC terms. On me it gives a gentle, flushed look. I wouldn't necessarily say "natural": it's visible that I have blush on -- but that's how I like it!

Everyone has their own method of applying blush, obviously, but in case anyone finds it helpful -- I dab my blush brush in it a few times, then tap off any excess before applying onto my cheeks in short, gentle strokes.

I really like it, it's a no-brainer on days when I feel uncertain about what blush to wear :) It's doesn't ever clash with my eye makeup, and I can wear it on light-makeup days too.

For reference, I'm of Indian/South Asian background,
- MAC - NC 40-42,
- Stila "f-g",
- Nars: "Balanced Barcelona"
- Laura Mercier - oil-free tinted moisturiser in Sand (my current daily face!)

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the last post said, you have to use it with a light hand.. but when you do it's very complimentary. I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My niece gave it to me and I'm not sure why she didn't want it anymore. But on me the color is way to strong, maybe that's why she didn't like it. It is a deep plum/berry that shows up dark. I have to use very little or else I end up looking like I'm trying way too hard to look made up. I don't reach for this often but when I do, I have to be careful to use a light hand when applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ndnista

SO, this was my HG blush, but now it has moved to Gingerly and Pink Swoon. Gingerly just looks more natural on me then Pinch Me. But, I do see myself getting Pinch Me sometime again in the future.

The thing is when I go out, I love to do my eyemakeup dramatic, and Pinch Me can sometimes be an overpowering color, and then I look like I have too much makeup on. That's why I like Gingerly and Pink Swoon, because it is less intense so my eye makeup pops.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Evanescence_rox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is absolutely gorgeous! I apply it lightly on my cheeks with my 188 brush and it looks fab. I love how it looks so natural and works with most of my makeup looks :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Spookuur

What a lovely blush...! I just swapped for it and when I first saw it, I was immediately in love...! I'm in my mid 20's and I don't think I'm suitable for bright coral/pink blushes anymore, and this blush is not that bright, it's medium rose which flutters my NC25 skintone. And it goes on so smooth and won't accentuate my acne. I think it would work beautifully on most skintones therefore I highly recommend it...!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by 9154mf

I have light to med skin around NC25 and i just cant get this blush to look subtle. The colour is really lovely a nice healthy berry colour but even with the lightest gentlest application, this blush still comes on too strong for me and its the first thing that jumps out at me when i look at myself in the mirror - even from a distance. I like to see my blush but this is too much for me!

For darker skin tones I think this colour would be superb and the bonus is that you'd only use a tiny amount as it has excellent colour payoff. But alas, its too dark for me.