December 21, 2014 | 891 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Great rosy coral blush, well suited for a warm skintone. It requires a light hand as it is deeply pigmented. Adds a nice flush to my complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by boobooah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is good, the only downside (which is my inexperience) is the shade "Pinch Me" was too deep pink for my skin-tone but the product itself works good and lasts long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by pinklazer

I just bought this blush today. Beautiful color but it's a little too dark for me so I use it under my cheekbones for a more shaped look. If I put too much, I end up looking REALLY made up so a light hand is definitely a good idea. I love how matte this blush is because most of my blushes have some sort of shimmer or iridescent quality to it so I thought it was a good investment. I'm liking it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Sakurazukamori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first MAC blush. I entered the store willing to buy a blush and I'd go to Springsheen but then I realized ALL my blushes are shimery, I absolutely had no matte one.
The MAC girl helped me choose some colors and I immediately fell in love with Pinch me. It is a beautiful brick red color and it is really pigmented. It shows beautifully on my NC 35 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Twinkelstar

This is a beautyfull blush. It gives a pretty cherry glow to my cheeks. I it a little bit too dark so I do have to apply it with a fan brush. But it definately is a lovely shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 5:33:00 AM More reviews by vgup9746

This was my first MAC blush ever. I'm NC40-42 in MAC terms. On me it gives a gentle, flushed look. I wouldn't necessarily say "natural": it's visible that I have blush on -- but that's how I like it!

Everyone has their own method of applying blush, obviously, but in case anyone finds it helpful -- I dab my blush brush in it a few times, then tap off any excess before applying onto my cheeks in short, gentle strokes.

I really like it, it's a no-brainer on days when I feel uncertain about what blush to wear :) It's doesn't ever clash with my eye makeup, and I can wear it on light-makeup days too.

For reference, I'm of Indian/South Asian background,
- MAC - NC 40-42,
- Stila "f-g",
- Nars: "Balanced Barcelona"
- Laura Mercier - oil-free tinted moisturiser in Sand (my current daily face!)

xx

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the last post said, you have to use it with a light hand.. but when you do it's very complimentary. I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My niece gave it to me and I'm not sure why she didn't want it anymore. But on me the color is way to strong, maybe that's why she didn't like it. It is a deep plum/berry that shows up dark. I have to use very little or else I end up looking like I'm trying way too hard to look made up. I don't reach for this often but when I do, I have to be careful to use a light hand when applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by ndnista

SO, this was my HG blush, but now it has moved to Gingerly and Pink Swoon. Gingerly just looks more natural on me then Pinch Me. But, I do see myself getting Pinch Me sometime again in the future.

The thing is when I go out, I love to do my eyemakeup dramatic, and Pinch Me can sometimes be an overpowering color, and then I look like I have too much makeup on. That's why I like Gingerly and Pink Swoon, because it is less intense so my eye makeup pops.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Evanescence_rox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is absolutely gorgeous! I apply it lightly on my cheeks with my 188 brush and it looks fab. I love how it looks so natural and works with most of my makeup looks :)