NARS Outlaw

4.4

!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Torrid by Nars is my favourite summer blush and Outlaw is my rest of the year fav! It gives my light brown skin a perfect rosy flush and I love the subtle shimmer. Nars blushes have a lot of pigment so you have to be careful not to over do it but this does give them great staying power. I think this colour would probably be best on tanned and darker skin tones.

I am brown skin, a MAC NC44 and a Bare Ecentuals Dark and this blush gives me the prettiest flush. I'm actually reviewing it now because I was reminded of how much I love it while I put on my makeup today.

I have tons of NARS blushes even though I've only collected for a short time and this is one of my favorites. I can't speak for those lighter than me, but if you are tanned or brown skin this will definitly work. Looks like a natural glow.

I'm on the fence about this one. On the one hand, the color is very cute, but on the other hand, on my fair skin, the color is so natural it makes me look perpetually flustered regardless of how lightly or heavily I apply it. Although I love bold colors, I'm afraid this one it too bold for me. It overwhelms my face and doesn't complement any of my other makeup.

Screw "Orgasm"... "Outlaw" is the real gem of the NARS blush family (I own both..). The color is AMAZING on, and surprisingly natural (it looks a little intimidating). It looks best on tanned skin, the most realistic flush I've ever seen from a powder blush. Gorgeous. NARS is tops for blush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love Outlaw. In fact I'm wearing it right now and that's how I remembered that I had to write a review about it. First of all, I strongly disagree with the previous reviewer's description. Outlaw has nothing to do with brown. It's a deep rose color with a touch of raspberry. The golden shimmer in it gives my cheeks a beautiful healthy flush. Sometimes (like today) I apply some MAC Porcelain Pink MSF on and above my cheekbones to make the look more glowy. Outlaw is really pigmented though. So you'd better apply it with MAC 187 like I do, or try to use it with a light hand. (NW20 for reference)

**Please note: This review is being written by a die-hard chanel joues contrastes blush fan (who thought she would never stray).

Shocking finding: I love this blush :). This is my first nars blush and I am totally impressed. The consistency of the powder is lovely and the pigmentation is far more intense and rich then expected. This particular color is gorgeous on my nc30/35 skin (abit tan right now). Its not a light, flushed summer look but it is beautiful for a more sophisticated evening look. This is what I was hoping Chanel JC in Mocha to be (but it did not work for me at all). If forced to describe it I would say a dusty rose with a touch of brown.

FYI, I'm 43, brown hair and eyes, olive nc35ish skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I was originally going to buy Sin but then tried it on and it looked too plummy and dark/dirty on my fair complexion. Not very flattering!! So I tried this blush instead and was pleased with the results:) Much prettier than Sin on me!! Outlaw is a lovely neutral, deep rose pink with a subtle shimmer. Compared to other NARS blushes (say, Orgasm or Angelika), the shimmer is hardly noticeable and I would consider it one of the more matte shades from the line. Not glittery with big sparkles, etc. I have cool-toned, fair skin and naturally rosy cheeks. Outlaw is a slightly darker, warmer rose shade than my natural colour, but still okay for daytime when using sparingly. This blush is very pigmented and a little goes a long way.. this will probably last me for forever.. thatís how I convinced myself that this was worth the high price:) As always, I love the rubbery NARS packaging Ė as a chronic compact dropper, Iím pleased to report no broken hinges, cracked powders, or smashed mirrors yet!!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this blush! It's a deep rose color with a bit of a sparkle. VERY dramatic for evenings, but I find that it's also a great color for a daytime look, if used sparingly. NARS blushes are rather expensive, but a little bit of the product goes a long way, so it lasts forever.

Loved this color!! Made my cheeks look flushed without looking too bright. Haven't found a blush I liked so much in so long till I tried this one. I use mac nc30.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Med beige 05 in revlon, prolly nc37-40 this is my only blush from NARS and I picked it over orgasm, deep throat because I found those were more daytime looks for my skintone and I already have blushes for that purpose. I wanted something with a bit more oomph but not overly dramtic for evening looks and I picked this over torrid, which I found too orangy against my skintone. With a light hand and technique I think this blush works great for my skintone.

Top Rated NARS Products