September 16, 2014 | 1892 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by arianell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It's a deep rose color with a bit of a sparkle. VERY dramatic for evenings, but I find that it's also a great color for a daytime look, if used sparingly. NARS blushes are rather expensive, but a little bit of the product goes a long way, so it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by shopchic143

Loved this color!! Made my cheeks look flushed without looking too bright. Haven't found a blush I liked so much in so long till I tried this one. I use mac nc30.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mlit2384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Med beige 05 in revlon, prolly nc37-40 this is my only blush from NARS and I picked it over orgasm, deep throat because I found those were more daytime looks for my skintone and I already have blushes for that purpose. I wanted something with a bit more oomph but not overly dramtic for evening looks and I picked this over torrid, which I found too orangy against my skintone. With a light hand and technique I think this blush works great for my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by LatinaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite blush! I love this for a very sexy flush. Its not subtle or quiet, this is definitely for girls night out. I rarely wear it in the daytime, but love it for night. Very pigmented as mentioned below, so I start off with a light hand and build till I have the intensity I want.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty raspberry shade with slight shimmer. Gives a nice glow to the cheeks. Must be light handed, as it is very pigmented, like most NARS blushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is yet another NARS blush failure for me. No matter how many people recommend this as a must-have for my skintone (nc45) or for golden/dark skins, this just doesnt work for me. I assure you it's not the quality, as I have other NARS blushes that I adore, and others that I hate due to the grainy texture but it's just the color against my skintone - it sorta clashes and stands out too much, and not in a good way. It makes me look clownish no matter where I apply it (under cheekbones, on the apples of my cheeks, blah blah blah). Same issue I have with MaC Ambering Rose which I find similar in shade. Have purchased it, swapped it away, repurchased again, and swapped again. I got it this time and will leave this blush alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by RockyHorrorPictureShow

i love NARS pakaging. I love this color for the winter time because it gives me rosey cheeks that looked like I've been walking in the cold. But i have to make sure that i don't put on too much on my brush because this blush imo is very pigmented. (btw i have nc30 skin w/ yellow undertone)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Divi4u

Before reviewing, id really like to say that this blush would do fine for the tan to darker complexions - and not made for the fairer ones.
Being highly pigmented, it deposits a deep rosy color on your cheeks the minute your brush makes light contact to your skin. Its important - as with most NARS blushes because of their high pigment content - that it should be applied with the right brush. I personally prefer MAC 187 brush for this.
Once you do the above, you can hardly go wrong. The color is very pretty rose when applied moderately, and looks especially natural in the winter to give that just right flush of color. It may look a little overdone if used in the summer days and your better off sticking to more neutral shades.

Overall this product has impressed me and i would definately repurchase for its overall quality. The price is good too given that the little amount that you wiuse for each application would make this product seem like it would last a lifetime

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by decemberstars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous raspberry pink with golden shimmer. Very pigmented and you definitely get what you pay for with this one. Very smooth, finely milled texture that is easily blended into the skin. For reference I am NC30-35, very olive/golden. It lasts all day! As with other NARS powder blushes, this is $25 and comes in a square/rectangular black rubber compact with a nice sized mirror. Love the packaging, but not the material. Gets too dusty from the product and cleaning it is a pain. I'd still buy it again, however. It's more of what's inside the packaging than the packaging itself. As always, I use a MAC 116 or 187 for this blush. I just lightly tap my chosen brush into the blush and then tap it onto my cheeks and then swirl and blend in. Works like a charm each time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_Capri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot love this. No matter how many people recommend this as a must-have for my skintone (nc45) or for golden/dark skins, this just doesnt work for me. I assure you it's not the quality, as I have other NARS blushes that I adore, it's just the color against my skintone - it sorta clashes and stands out too much, and not in a good way. It makes me look clownish no matter where I apply it (under cheekbones, on the apples of my cheeks, blah blah blah). Same issue I have with MaC Ambering Rose which I find similar. Have purchased it, swapped it away, repurchased again, and swapped again. I got this time and will leave this blush alone.