April 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by LatinaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite blush! I love this for a very sexy flush. Its not subtle or quiet, this is definitely for girls night out. I rarely wear it in the daytime, but love it for night. Very pigmented as mentioned below, so I start off with a light hand and build till I have the intensity I want.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty raspberry shade with slight shimmer. Gives a nice glow to the cheeks. Must be light handed, as it is very pigmented, like most NARS blushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is yet another NARS blush failure for me. No matter how many people recommend this as a must-have for my skintone (nc45) or for golden/dark skins, this just doesnt work for me. I assure you it's not the quality, as I have other NARS blushes that I adore, and others that I hate due to the grainy texture but it's just the color against my skintone - it sorta clashes and stands out too much, and not in a good way. It makes me look clownish no matter where I apply it (under cheekbones, on the apples of my cheeks, blah blah blah). Same issue I have with MaC Ambering Rose which I find similar in shade. Have purchased it, swapped it away, repurchased again, and swapped again. I got it this time and will leave this blush alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 5:56:00 PM More reviews by RockyHorrorPictureShow

i love NARS pakaging. I love this color for the winter time because it gives me rosey cheeks that looked like I've been walking in the cold. But i have to make sure that i don't put on too much on my brush because this blush imo is very pigmented. (btw i have nc30 skin w/ yellow undertone)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Divi4u

Before reviewing, id really like to say that this blush would do fine for the tan to darker complexions - and not made for the fairer ones.
Being highly pigmented, it deposits a deep rosy color on your cheeks the minute your brush makes light contact to your skin. Its important - as with most NARS blushes because of their high pigment content - that it should be applied with the right brush. I personally prefer MAC 187 brush for this.
Once you do the above, you can hardly go wrong. The color is very pretty rose when applied moderately, and looks especially natural in the winter to give that just right flush of color. It may look a little overdone if used in the summer days and your better off sticking to more neutral shades.

Overall this product has impressed me and i would definately repurchase for its overall quality. The price is good too given that the little amount that you wiuse for each application would make this product seem like it would last a lifetime

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by decemberstars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous raspberry pink with golden shimmer. Very pigmented and you definitely get what you pay for with this one. Very smooth, finely milled texture that is easily blended into the skin. For reference I am NC30-35, very olive/golden. It lasts all day! As with other NARS powder blushes, this is $25 and comes in a square/rectangular black rubber compact with a nice sized mirror. Love the packaging, but not the material. Gets too dusty from the product and cleaning it is a pain. I'd still buy it again, however. It's more of what's inside the packaging than the packaging itself. As always, I use a MAC 116 or 187 for this blush. I just lightly tap my chosen brush into the blush and then tap it onto my cheeks and then swirl and blend in. Works like a charm each time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_Capri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot love this. No matter how many people recommend this as a must-have for my skintone (nc45) or for golden/dark skins, this just doesnt work for me. I assure you it's not the quality, as I have other NARS blushes that I adore, it's just the color against my skintone - it sorta clashes and stands out too much, and not in a good way. It makes me look clownish no matter where I apply it (under cheekbones, on the apples of my cheeks, blah blah blah). Same issue I have with MaC Ambering Rose which I find similar. Have purchased it, swapped it away, repurchased again, and swapped again. I got this time and will leave this blush alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by tuongvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. It shows up as a nice pink color on my medium skin. the color is not too dark not too bright, just enough to make me look glowing. the name of this blush somehow reflect its true color, a rosy pink. This blush is very pigmented as one swipe will be enough. So if you have fairer skin, it is very easy to overdo this blush. Overall, I like it , but not as much as Nars Deep Throat.
update: I do not reach for it often. I think it looks better on people with fair to medium skin tone. I'm Asian with yelow/ olive skin tone and it does not seem to compliment my skin tone that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by b_electrocuted

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a Nars blush addict, I feel head over heels for Outlaw. It is the perfect color...like the color of Mata Hari meets the shimmer and punch of Torrid. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

Beautiful blush. It's like crushed raspberries with a golden shimmer. This is close to "crazed" - but I prefer this shade. Crazed is a cooler blue-red, this is a warmer red with a golden glow. The gold aspect reminds me of "orgasm" - but it's not as glittery as O - more of a sheen. This is like the improved "O"!