December 20, 2014 | 1023 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Sex Bomb

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not my favourite bath ballistic but I didn't have a problem with it. Made the water bollywood pink and the smell was ok to me

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate to use generic terms when leaving a review, and saying that something smells like moth balls to me seems as generic as saying that someone smells "old-ladyish" (one of my review pet peeves). But, seriously, this things wound up smelling like moth balls. This being my first experience with a LUSH bomb, I was amped up for the experience! What a dissappointment. Thank goodness for my gigantic garden tub, because if the concentration of moth ball would have been in a regular size tub, I think I would have wound up with a terrible migraine from the smell. The good news is that if you like this smell, your whole entire bathroom (and most of the accompanying rooms on the same floor) will smell like this for hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by beckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this to take a fun bath with my boyfriend (we love baths!) and was very disappointed. The water turned a lovely pink color but I found the smell overwhelming. It actually made me feel a little sick and reminded me of flowers and moth balls :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by aastew

I have not had great luck with bath bombs by Lush. I have always considered them just "ok" and not worth the money. I have FINALLY hit on one I think is worth the money. THis is it!! If you are looking for something that is moisturizing it is "fair" in that department. If you are looking for the most beautiful smell that will linger on your skin for 24 hours this is it! It makes my bathroom smell amazing for a few days as well. It is PERFECT for a romantic evening with your hubby. Take a bath in this, use your rock star soap while soaking in the tub and then climb into bed. Your husband will think he's died and gone to heaven. If you have a super sensitive nose I can see why you may get a headache from soaking too long with this bomb. It has a strong smell, but you smell so, well, PRETTY, when you get out. It is amazing and I give it 5 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by baharh

This was the first Lush bath bomb I've ever used. The scent was rather nice and relaxing and it lingers on the skin for few hours after the bath. I used half of it in the tub and it made the water a pretty deep pink color which was also nice. The only drawback I found was that it did nothing to moisterize my skin. I may purchase again as I did enjoy the scent, but for the price tag attached to this product, it leaves you expecting a bit more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved this bath bomb. it was the first I tried. I tried it with my boyfriend at a hotel a few days ago. Sexiest bath ever. awesome job lush. my boyfriend liked it too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by lectriceye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the smell of this bath bomb, but it can get a bit overwhelming at times. I usually split it in half and use only half for my baths. It leaves the water a pretty color and the scent stays with you a few hours after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fan-freakin-tastic. This is such a sexy smell... I got my whole family obsessed... it's great for sexy time with my boyfriend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The name fits it because it's one of those products that really do leave you feeling sexy. It has a strong lingering scent that stays in the bathroom for hours after I'm done. The water turns a pretty pink shade & the smell is very exotic. It's a must try before a date or special event.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Legs11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bomb is so pretty with the little rose in the middle! It smells really romantic and leaves a sublte fragrance on your skin.