August 30, 2014 | 1166 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by cyberkaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this liner for a long time, and keep going back to it for only one reason....it's the only eyeliner I've used that doesn't eventually smudge. There is a tradeoff though, and the caveat is that this mascara is not flake-proof. I do seem get at least 10 to 12 hours of wear out of it before it even begins to flake, thank goodness. When I have a choice between smudging or flaking, I take the flaking...lol. When or if I ever do find an eyeliner that is both smudge-proof and flake-proof, I'll be one happy lady...lol.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

The only thing I liked about this liner is the small tapered brush that let me have decent control over the watery liquid liner. The liquid liner itself went on unevenly. When I finally got it even after a couple of coats it began flaking off at the inner corner area of my eyes as soon as it dried. THEN it started peeling off . This is a terrible formula. $6.09 at the grocery store for this. I returned it immediately for their full n soft wp mascara which was 20 cents less.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Tried to a 'tight' feeling on my lash line. Felt crusty too. Then I rubbed my eye in curiosity and IT FLAKED OFF!
Would never buy again, hate the brush applicator as you can't get such a thin line.
Nice black pigment but to the point where it looks unnatural. Smelt weird, in a bad way.
Never buy again. Threw thing away.
I reccomend mac super slick. Has a felt tip, easier to apply and doesn't dry to a tight feeling. Doesn't flake off either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by selene1231

best waterproof liquid hands down

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ilovejforce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

FLAKING. FLAKING. FLAKING. The brush is easy to use, the brush is super thin, and it glides on jet black and glossy...but it doesn't stay on!! My eyes were so irritated today because it kept flaking off into my eye. Not only were my eyes itchy and irritated but I looked like a mess because I had bits of eyeliner on my lash line.

Will NOT repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by awkwardstraw

After putting on this eyeliner, it starts to look crusty after awhile and you can peel it off like a sticker which is very annoying. Definitely not buying again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by LilMsJena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This seems like an excellent eyeliner when you put it on (glossy, lots of product, highly pigmented, fast drying, etc.) But the product just seems to flake off. Glad I've never made it out the door with this on or this would look really embarassing. Lol. Do not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by mimicosmetics

This product flakes like crazy, first off. It's not to the point where you can really tell up close, but if you're a wing type of girl/guy, that wing will be gone after about 5 hours. Not sure why. It goes on nice and smooth, dries fast, is waterproof, non-smudgable and is very affordable for how much you are getting. 7.5 ml is a crapload of product. The packaging is crap, the brush makes it hard to get thin lines but I like mine kind of thick anyways but it is hard for beginners to use. Also, the stopper is not very good at its job, some of the liner, which is a bit thick, but workable, gets onto the wand of the brush and when you apply it, it gets on your lashes. You can get the crumbs off your lashes but pretty messy indeed. I like, the finish, however, a semi-matte black. Darker than their Line Stiletto in "Blackest Black". If this product had better packaging and didn't flake as easily I'd love it to death. I'll stick with it cause the finish is nice but I think I'd use Wet N Wild's creme liner instead, never really fails.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by MrsEdgewood

Pros: One tube lasts a long time; you certainly get a lot for your money. Good deep color. Doesn't sting my sensitive eyes. Good for contact lens wearers. For the price, it is good for beginners. But the little bristles of the brush can make it harder to apply a perfectly defined line. I have shaky hands, so the applicator was not the best. It can flake after awhile..sometimes it does, and sometimes it won't. Overall, if I have the extra money, I prefer to purchase another liquid liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

You get what you pay for! This is probably the cheapest liner I saw at the drugstore, and for the reason alone I picked it up. It says waterproof -but its never stayed on long enough for me to test it. It flakes off a LOT. I had it on for only two hours, but by the time i did a makeup check, it looked like I had done my eye makeup yesterday.
It goes on alright, very smooth. Brush is just so so.