October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by anachronism227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have three of these and plan on getting more in the future! I love how they feel on my lips. Sometimes lip balms/lipsticks make me feel like my lips can't breathe, but this one doesn't! I have whoppin watermelon, whole lotta honey and curviest caramel. My favorite of the bunch is definitely whoppin watermelon. It adds a subtle pink to my lips and looks natural. Curviest caramel came off a little pinker than I expected since the container color was brownish. Whole lotta honey was a tad bit too sheer for my liking, but still looks great! I docked a star because I think the colors could be somewhat more pigmented, but I'm definitely satisfied overall because I tend to like more natural lips.

The price is kind of expensive, but I think you get the quality you pay for. High end lipsticks tend to run around the same price as the chubby sticks. Revlon lipbutters definitely come close to quality for less than half the price, but I like the formula and packaging of these chubby sticks more.

I would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by emilyprinci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS! It makes my lips colourful and mosterized.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by IsisMoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this chubby stick. I have the color super strawberry and it looks very good with my skin color. It feels very moisturizing and makes my lips look a bit fuller. I would definitely want to try the other colors also. Im very happy with this lipbalm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I am addicted to these! I have it in 5 shades but I reach the most for mega melon which is a my lips but better color, and whole lotta honey which is the perfect nude. My lips are dry and these give them the moisture they need. I don't mind they don't stay long, because I enjoy carrying them with me snd renew when ever needed. I also love that the color is sheer, and think it is perfect for those who are afraid of lipsticks or intense color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had this in helping hazelnut and returned it. I love the concept it's so fun to apply the chubby sticks. Grown up crayons! Anyways. I definitely picked the wrong shade. It's turned my very pink pigmented lips an ugly brown. Even so. The formula is a huge turn off for me. It made my lips peel even after I had exfoliated. Not worth the money. I might try the revlon ones instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by demmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just purchased one of the new Chubby Stick Intense pencils in Curviest Caramel. It is absolutely gorgeous, the ideal MLBB shade for my NC15 skin. I also own the original Chubby Sticks in Mega Melon, Whopping Watermelon, Chunky Cherry, Heaping Hazelnut and Pudgy Peony. It's safe to say I love these, I've even re-purchased Mega Melon and Whopping Watermelon. It's safe to say I love this range. I've had no issues with these melting even in 40°+ (104 Fahrenheit) heat here in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kristinized

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked up one as an impulse-buy last December, & am so glad I did. The color is perfect, easy to apply, long-lasting, and simple to toss in my purse to carry with me at all times. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by jillleggio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried two department store brands of "chubby sticks" before buying Clinique's. Although, the textures and packaging were great, I couldn't find the right color. I bought Mega Melon from Clinique and a week later bought a second so I'd have one at home and in my purse. All my other lipsticks are back in the bottom drawer. I live in South Florida and haven't had any melting issues with the one in my purse. Now, I'm headed out to buy their moisturizing stick with sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my, are these ever amazing! They are so smooth, light, and moisturizing. Very comfortable to apply and wear. They just sink into my lips, rather than sitting on top, it's like the colour becomes a part of you. They never look milky or patchy or dry. Unscented. Just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by LauraDonskoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Clinique Chubby Stick is a great product. It really moisturises lips, it feels light and comfortable to wear, the colors are semi-transparent, but visible (no, it's not one of those tinted lip balms where color is actually invisible on the lips). My lips look beautiful when I wear it! :) I will definately buy it again!