July 30, 2014 | 1887 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

The Clinique Chubby Stick moisturizing lip colour balm is around sixteen dollars at a Clinique booth, I purchased mine at a Belk store in Georgia. I purchased the color 05 Chunky Cherry, Because I liked how it was red with a pink vibe to it, Making it look more natural instead of a vibrant, dramatic look.
Chubby stick products have a metal top and bottom. The cap seals on tightly and there is no problem of it popping off unless it is intended to. The bottom is the part of the balm that dispenses more. Instead of sharpening this balm, It is a twist up product. The body is made of plastic.
The overall color is gorgeous, But it does not stay on as long as I expected it to. The Revlon Just Bitten lip balm is half the price, Does the same amount of moisturizing, and last for much longer. I recommend that product over this one, and that is why I wont be repurchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by dayangmahanij

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a cute lipstick but doesn't last that long. I need to reapply it too often. It makes me look ridiculous when apply it on my dry lips. mine is in curvy candy. I won't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in mighty mimosa. It's a warm pink. Sheer shiny coverage.

Reminds me of chanel rouge coco shine in 57 adventure.

Lasts fairly well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by imaunicorn

These are like super moisturizing lipsticks. They give color but also moisture the lip. Plus, they can be used as a base for lipsticks - to enhance its durability, make the color pop and the lipstick last longer. I just wish they were cheaper though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Min90

I really like these! I received a free sample of 06 (Watermelon) with a Clinique purchase recently. Its easy to think the colour will be very sheer, however I was pleasantly surprised to see soft pink lips ever time I saw my reflection. It was a creamy texture - exactly what I need with winter setting in. I will definitely purchase full size when my sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Lele138

I bought a chubby stick in the color Curvy Candy. I applied a good amount to my lips and it lasted for around 4 hours. Curvy Candy is a sheer pink that still provides a small amount of color. It moisturizes well and becomes more pigmented as you work your way to the bottom. Overall a great product that I would highly recommend to others although it is slightly pricey!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by pratty01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i have finished two of these. the first one i got was "super strawberry". a cute bubble gummy soft pink. loved the color. the next one i got was "oversized orange", a bright orange.

about the two colors: super strawberry was better than over sized orange. the pink looked the same when i swatched it on my hand and lips. the orange however was a little deceptive. it didn't looks bad on me, but somehow the color wasn't as good on my lips as i expected from the swatch.

the product itself is yummy. at first i didn't think it had a fragrance but it has a smell i can't quite figure out, its faint but i don't like it much.

its very moisturizing but obviously doesn't take care of chapped lips. at best it protects your lips from drying out further but doesn't repair existing chapped lips. but as for any two in one product, it doesn't a good job but not a mind-blowing one.

i know it seems like i think its an average product but i actually love it. the color is sheer, but with a couple of swipes you can build it up... its so perfect for day time use, so easy and non fussy. it lasts for a couple of hours but even when it fades it leaves a soft stain so i reapply only coz i like my lips to be moist with balm not for color.

i like the packaging but there is one problem i have had with both my sticks, towards the end when there is little product left it tends to break off... i hate to waste product like that...

but its such a great color lip balm that i am willing to over look it. i would buy all the shades if could, lol... but for now i am gonna pick up one new color and maybe a couple from the "intense" range they have launched.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Line1996

I really love this product! I bought three of these: Super Strawberry, Heaping Hazelnut and Chunky Cherry. The Chubby Sticks make my lips feel soft and moisturized.
What I don't like about them is that they don't last very long, I have to reapply them often.
But overall I really like this product by Clinique, especially in the shade Super Strawberry.
This shade almost looks like my natural lip color on me, but then a little bit strengthened with just the right amout of shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in the color Curvy Candy, a neutral natural looking pink that would look good on almost everybody. This is on the sheer side but gets more pigmented when you wear off the top layer. I wished these where a little more glossy and moisturizing because I found it a little drying on the lips. I actually like this better as a blush, it gave a nice dewy pink hue. You just put some on your cheeks and blend it out with your fingers, looks good and it's convenient for touch-ups during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Vanille9

I fell in love with this cute lipbalm. <3 I bought it in shade mighty mimosa, shade number 13. It is very neutral pink. It looks on the lips very very natural and it gives the my lips but better effect. It has no frangrance, it contains shea butter and some more natural nourishing oils and substances. The lips look very healthy and juicy and the colours are just perfect.
It has very very wide range of shades and the staying power on the lips is as good as if it was a normal lipstick. If you look for more intensive colour, you should go for chubby stick intense.
I really like also the packaging. The stick is not as large as a lipstick so it is really easy to apply it even without mirror.
I think this is the best thing I have ever tried on my lips. I will repurchase it for sure and I want to try more shades. The price is not so bad. It is not cheap, but it is not very expensive. I think it worths the money I paid. They sell it for 18 euro in Slovakia. If i compare it with some high end lipsticks or lipbalms I used, I can say that it has the same or even better quality and it costs half of the price of some high end lipstick.