L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Sunflower Seed Oil, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Yellow 5.

on 1/27/2009 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this product after researching conditioner-picks on this site; my long, bleached hair just barely survived my last touch-up, and I was desprate to not HAVE to cut it all off!! Even my tried-and-true Sedona Mountain Moisture hair products and 911 Emergency hair products couldn't save me from the dried-out post-shampooing tangled MESS! I bought this with it's designated shampoo, and also bought the L'Oreal Feria that was rated equally high. The first time I used this, I left it on for 8 minutes. It seemed a little dry after rinsing, but the tangles came out fairly easily (a NICE surprise). I have very oily roots, but this conditioner did NOT exacerbate that. I used the product again 3 days later, and my hair is responding to it so well that I may not have to try the Feria until this runs out! This conditioner leaves my desparately-damaged hair so shiney and soft that I don't even need to use a silicone serum afterwards!! THIS IS A SAVING GRACE FOR ANYONE WITH LONG, VERY-VERY-VERY DAMAGED HAIR!! The hype was RIGHT!! The poor packaging is NOTHING compaired to having to cut all my hair off!! Thanks to everyone who led me to my new HG!!! :-)
UPDATE: I'm still completely happy with this product!! Have tried Feria conditioner, and that's excellent, too. These two products are my HG for my hair. And NO HIVES!! Aveda and Redkin make me break out in monstrous hives that last for days (obviously allergic).
2nd UPDATE: I have found that Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask, and It's A Ten work better for my hair than this product. This is a good product==just not rich enough for my hair's needs. I still keep it in rotation, and I sometimes use a small dab as a leave-in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is probably the best conditioning treatment that I've bought so far. It does a great job conditioning and detangling.

I have long, straight, and color-treated hair. The colder months left my hair very thirsty. I researched for the best conditioning treatment that I can do at home. This was recommended by a Sally's rep. She claimed she was pushing 50 and has a 21-year-old. I couldn't believe it because she looked like she was in her 20's and had fabulous hair. Thought about it and researched some more. I finally bought it. She recommended that once or twice a week, I leave this on overnight and rinse in the morning. Left my hair soft and shiny. I also use this after my root touch-ups.

The packaging could be better and the smell is a little too fruity, but that's okay. I'll definitely buy this again. Sally's has the 8 oz. for about $10, but for $2 or $3 more, you can purchase the 16 oz. Not bad.

on 12/27/2008 10:58:00 AM

This conditioner is amazing!! Smells great and works wonders. I think it could make anyone's dry/damaged hair look nice again. This product works better than stuff that costs 5 times as much. Will repurchase again and again.

on 12/27/2008 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great conditioner for my long hair. It conditions well without weighing my hair down. Since I color treat my hair, I need a heavy conditioner to keep my ends healthy. I will continue to purchase this product. I order this product on Amazon for about $14.

on 11/27/2008 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this conditioner more than my Pro-V Restoratives conditioner. It leaves my hair unusually smooth and silky, and I normally have the unruliest hair in the wintertime! A truly wonderful hair treatment. Anyone with dry, crispy, frizzy hair should try this. A tub costs around $13, but you get a huge amount and a little goes a looooong way. I will rebuy this!

on 11/16/2008 12:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this after reading a review on MUA that said it had the exact same ingredients as Kerastase Masquintense. I don't want to pay $40 for a tub of conditioner, so I thought I'd try it. I LOVE this conditioner! It smells great and moisturizes very well. I am on my 3rd tub and always go back to it after trying other products. I use it not as a weekly deep conditioner but almost every day, and it works well for my very dry slightly wavy overprocessed hair. Does not build up if you rinse it out well. Before you spend a fortune on some fancy conditioner, try this.

on 10/3/2008 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the most hydrating and detangling deep conditioner that I have ever used--it is a very versatile product too because you can leave it on for 10 minutes or so for more intense conditioning or for just a minute of so for excellent softening and detangling.
It imparts a smooth, soft, tangle free head of hair for me. I have used the Kerastase equivalent to this and this is by far the better product and is a fraction of the cost. It comes in a tub which is good because you can get every last bit of product of out it and can better see how much you are getting out to apply.
Smells good too.....I buy this at Sally's in the large tub for about $14.

on 9/25/2008 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was a little reluctant about buying this, I thought it would weigh my hair down too much and it was a little expensive for a product at Sally's but this is a good conditioner - I have thick, wavy hair and this makes it super soft without weighing it down - although a little goes a long, long way.

on 5/30/2008 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this stuff is great. it revived my dry highlighted hair. ive seen a major improvement in less than a month. i use it around 3x a week maybe less. the price is pretty expensive $10 for a tub. BUT IT WORKS! so its well worth it!

This is my absolute favorite conditioner, and it's not even really expensive. My hair is color-treated, and dry and damaged from past bleachings, and this stuff really makes it soft and beautiful again. I have bought a few tubs of this already, and I will always keep some on hand.