December 19, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Moisturizing Remover for waterproof Eye Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this so much. I thought it was watery but it was oily. I Usually dont do oil but it was so great and moisturisign my dark circles were gone in seconds ! my makeup came off really easily

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2009 1:39:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worse makeup remover I have ever used, and I have a lot of them. It is not an understatement to say this product left an oily residue behind that wasn't absorbed into my skin but laid on top waiting to be transferred to my clothing, hair, pillows, pillowcases, sheets, in short any other object I came into contact with. As the other reviewers commented, if you wear contact lenses, as I do, the oily residue from this remover makes wearing contacts the next day very uncomfortable because no matter how many times I rinsed, yes rinsed, my eyes there was still some of this oily remover left and my vision was quite blurry as a result.

This product did remove my waterproof eye makeup but the oily residue left behind negates this fact and then some. Please DO NOT buy this product for it would be a waste of your money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This was my first ever makeup remover, so I didn't really know what to expect. It was like pure oil and yes it did remove my mascara and liner, but it also left a nasty residue. Plus the packaging was horrible! It started leaking about a week into using it. If you're looking for a cheap drugstore remover I recommend you use Neutrogena's dual phase one.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by bebi102

Leaves a very oily residue but does remove waterproof mascara with ease. Contact lens wearers should be extra careful when using because this formula is very thick and very oily. It doesn't ruin your contacts but just the thought of something like this touching my contacts makes me uncomfortable.

Too thick and oily for me! ><

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by lilbuni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This makeup remover is very oily and if it gets into your eyes, it gets blurry for a few minutes. I have never encountered such an oily eye makeup remover. I need to wash my eyes right away after I removed my eye makeup just so the oil won't seep into my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an ok remover. Too oily for my taste and when I removed my eye makeup it left streaks and a muddy oily feeling which I'm not fond of. I didn't like that I really had to wipe it off and had to put some water on a washcloth to get the oily residue off. It removed well but I didn't like the oil or the extra work I had to do after using this. I stopped using this and started using Olay makeup removing wipes to remove my eye makeup when I wanted to redo it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by babiieed0llxo

I have been using this for the past 2 years and i love it. The only makeup remover that has ever worked for me to remove all eyeshadow, waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I just dab a nickel size amount on a cotton ball( i use 2 cottonballs--1 cotton ball for each eye) and gently rub my eye until i see all the eye makeup off. I do this at night before washing my face and that's how it's always been. I don't mind the oil, because when using the oil free/watery eye makeup removers they never seemed to work as well.. so i'm going to stick with this

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by sixhourdrive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is just an oily mess. Aside from the fact that it does remove my mascara well enough to get it all out, I'm not a fan of the oily residue it leaves behind. I'll just stick to my Nivea eye make-up remover, which only costs two dollars more than I bought this stuff for without any undesired oily blotches. Ick!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Muuttaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This remover lacks the ability to remove. It smears more than removes, and leaves an oily mess behind to boot. Not only does it take several minutes of furious rubbing with a cotton ball to remove waterproof eye makeup, but the resulting oil slick irritated my eyes and inflamed the delicate skin around my eyes something fierce.

I thought maybe this reaction was due to the waterproof mascara I was using at the time, but oh no, even on washable mascaras my eyes hated it. In the trash it went after just 2 uses.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

This was one of my first few eye makeup removers, and having graduated to try several different types later, I can safely say this has to be the single worse eye makeup remover I have ever used. Although it claims to remove waterproof makeup, I had to tag so hard on my eye lashes to remove my non waterproof one that my lashes came out and the mascara was still on my lashes. Removing concealer around the eyes was also a nightmare, I swore I had to tag so hard I actually saw new fine lines forming on my undereye area! I will never repurchase this product again.