August 1, 2014 | 1267 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pink Bronze Pigment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why would they name this "pink bronze" when it's a whole other shade? weird. Anyway this is a medium peach color with a pretty pink sheen, would buy again unless I get sick of the shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2004 8:52:00 PM More reviews by squirrel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG pigment. I use it on my eyes, lips and a tiny bit mixed with my blush. It is a peachy bronzy pink. The pignent jar is $18 but very worth it. It lasts a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2004 9:55:00 AM More reviews by angelstyle

This is such a beautiful pigment. its a coppery bronze with a pink/magenta incandescent sheen to it. Whats not to love? Really brightens up the face. The pigment is finely milled so it blends and builds up like a dream. Only need the tiniest bit so this will last my lifetime! Looks great against any skintone. Versatile enough to use on eyes, cheeks(carefully with a brush or mixed with moisturiser) and lips(beautiful under some clear lipgloss). I don't think you can find a product/colour like this in any other line. Thumbs up for MAC! I'm a MMM, Asian olive skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample, and now I have to have the full size. It's truly pink on me, with a very small amount of bronze showing through. The shimmer is understated yet awesome. I have auburn hair, green eyes, and pale skin, so I thought that this would be a definite no-no for me, but I was wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 7:24:00 AM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade description

This is not an easy shade to describe! The MAC website describes this as a High frosted pink/peachy/bronze with copper duochrome (Frost). My take on this is an orange lighted dusted with a touch of bronze - it flashes a frothy bubble pink from certain angles. Very pretty. :) I'm quite sure Pink Bronze belongs to the warm family.

Texture

Usual smooth MAC pigment texture! Adheres easily to skin.
Comments

This is probably the most versatile pigment in MAC's line of pigments! You can use this as a blush colour, lip colour or eyeshadow.

My coloring

Yellow-beige Chinese Asian NC35 with jet black hair and very dark brown eyes. Greeny-blue veins. I can wear both cool and warm colours, but not pastels, nor very dark colours. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by HeatherH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a pretty orangish-pink color. Definitely more orange than pink. Looks good paired w/ Rose pigment, Rule, Paradisco. Don't be afraid to experiment. I love the orange looks. Makes blue eyes pop and green as well. I have pictures of this pigment in my profile that can give you ideas how to wear it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG I love this pigment! The name Pink Bronze is very misleading- it actually is an irridescent bright orange pink color. Looks beautiful when used with other pigments, and also looks great if used alone. I will defidently repurchase if i ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AWESOME! That is the only word that I can use to describe this MAC PINK BRONZE PIGMENT POWDER.

I am an avid collector of pigments and intense beautiful eyeshadows (I am an artist, so I "have" to have a full palette). This pigment is truly beautiful and the only color I have been wishing I had for a long time.

Although the color looks like a medium warm orange in the container, on my skin it comes out like the most gorgeous metallic peach pink that I have ever seen. Completely different than TAN, ROSE & MELON, PINK BRONZE is a chameleon. If worn with orange or peach, it picks it up. If worn with warm or neutral pink, it reflects that as well.

This color is one of the most versatile in my palette. It looks fabulous as a shadow, blush and/or lip gloss mix. The color is not so overpowering that my skin does not show through, or I can make it really intense as well.

My hazel eyes look green or blue when I wear this (depending on my outfit) and it brightens me right up. I am a NW25 complexion. Right now I am tan, as my tan fades, perhaps my enthusiasm will wane a bit, but for summer, this pigment is truly awesome. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2004 2:09:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this color looked a little sickly on me, but my sister was blown away by it. She said it looked amazing (because it flashes pink, orange, and bronze from all different angles). It has awesome pigmentation and dimension, it's just a little too warm for my PPP skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

This is a shimmery salmon pink coppery shade, and it's 3-dimensional, meaning, it looks different and changes at different angles. Very smooth and wears well. The pigment is incredible.Great for eyes and cheeks.