MAC Refined Golden

4.1

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't usually use bronzers but this was recommended to me and I love it. It was recommended to me so I wouldn't have to keep buying different powder colors everytime I got darker. I tan very easily so I was told using a bronzer would help and it definitely does. It looks glittery in the pan but it doesn't show up on the face so that is another great thing. I love it!

This is a pretty good bronzer. It lasts forever and I think the colour works on most people. I have a very greenish-yellowish undertone to my skin (think of it as very very fair olive skin) and it just adds a really nice dimension to whichever blush I use. I am not a huge bronzer lover, so I think that influenced my rating of 3 stars.
The only caution I have is not to use it with too heavy of a hand, because of both the sparkles (not too noticeable but definitely there) and the fact that it is highly pigmented-it will look really dirty and dark, especially on lighter skin. I have used it on my sister, who has very fair skin with pink undertones, and it still looked really pretty (applied lightly).
The product is good, I just think, overall, matte bronzers look better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is really like the name implies, the golden brown shade. It makes me look washed out. Obviously I would need those orangey tones, I always look really flat and blah whan I wear this plus that the texture is sort of really dry so it never applies smoothly. I always have it on blotchy! Nah I dont like this bronzer at all. I have one other bronzer that is much better quality and goes on more smoothly than this (dermosil). I also like Guerlain bronzer MUCH better because it applies so smoothly. Really cool case though!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

WAYYYYY to orangey for my olive/light skin. Also, too much shimmer! It also gets smudgy/cakey after about 3 hours. I have oily skin. I have tried this and Harmony and several other bronzers and I always go back to my cheap Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. Matte, great finish, great taupey brown with NO orange and you can't beat the price!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was my first bronzer and I use it everyday as a blush...I bought it a few years ago now and its still going! so it is well worth the money! I love MAC packaging nice and compact with mirror. It looks natural worn as a blush and the gold glitter is not obvious glitter at all...just nice and suttle. I am looking at purchasing the Cubic blush for a more pinky touch but will continue to use this with it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is was my first bronzer ever, and I still do like it as a little bit of a sun-kissed glow, I just prefer matte bronzers, glitters in my bronzer just make me look a little muddy, and to me this bronzer has a lot of gold glitters. I still use it here and there, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing. If you're a girl who doesn't mind glitters in her bronzer, then this is a good one.

Actually this is my first bronzer and i bought it last month and i wear it every single day with or without blush and i am crazy about it.It goes great with my skintone. Thankfully i didn't heard my friend's advice (she purchased it last yeat i think) and she hated it. But we found out that she didn't apply it properly...Anyway, i looove the effect on my cheeks and i intend to repurchase it!

I really like this bronzer. It gives me a very nice healthy glow. After I wear it I usually don't have to apply blush because it highlights and gives a nice color to my cheeks. It does have some shimmer but it is not very noticeable because I usually detest things with shimmer because they make some acne scars I have on the sides of my cheeks very obvious. This is not my HG but for the mean time it will do.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love.... This is such an amazing bronzer. Gives a beautiful glow to the face. It looks really shimmery, but none of it actually goes on my face. I am an NC30 i use alight hand with this bronzer. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I an a MAC NC 42..I bought this when it came out with Style warriors... I'm a sucker for animal print so it had to be mine.. It works very very well as a bronzer (the best I've tried so far) but I am not too fond of the golden sparkles. Some people use bronzers as a contour as well but I prefer a matte contour so would not recommend this one for that job. I will not repurchase as I doubt I'll ever run out of this one. But for now my search for a bronzer is finally at a standstill!

Popular Bronzers