October 25, 2014 | 1705 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Refined Golden

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by elwoods10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WAYYYYY to orangey for my olive/light skin. Also, too much shimmer! It also gets smudgy/cakey after about 3 hours. I have oily skin. I have tried this and Harmony and several other bronzers and I always go back to my cheap Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. Matte, great finish, great taupey brown with NO orange and you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by makeupnatural

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first bronzer and I use it everyday as a blush...I bought it a few years ago now and its still going! so it is well worth the money! I love MAC packaging nice and compact with mirror. It looks natural worn as a blush and the gold glitter is not obvious glitter at all...just nice and suttle. I am looking at purchasing the Cubic blush for a more pinky touch but will continue to use this with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by LexyShaye

This is was my first bronzer ever, and I still do like it as a little bit of a sun-kissed glow, I just prefer matte bronzers, glitters in my bronzer just make me look a little muddy, and to me this bronzer has a lot of gold glitters. I still use it here and there, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing. If you're a girl who doesn't mind glitters in her bronzer, then this is a good one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mimie

Actually this is my first bronzer and i bought it last month and i wear it every single day with or without blush and i am crazy about it.It goes great with my skintone. Thankfully i didn't heard my friend's advice (she purchased it last yeat i think) and she hated it. But we found out that she didn't apply it properly...Anyway, i looove the effect on my cheeks and i intend to repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by gier

I really like this bronzer. It gives me a very nice healthy glow. After I wear it I usually don't have to apply blush because it highlights and gives a nice color to my cheeks. It does have some shimmer but it is not very noticeable because I usually detest things with shimmer because they make some acne scars I have on the sides of my cheeks very obvious. This is not my HG but for the mean time it will do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love.... This is such an amazing bronzer. Gives a beautiful glow to the face. It looks really shimmery, but none of it actually goes on my face. I am an NC30 i use alight hand with this bronzer. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by dopista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I an a MAC NC 42..I bought this when it came out with Style warriors... I'm a sucker for animal print so it had to be mine.. It works very very well as a bronzer (the best I've tried so far) but I am not too fond of the golden sparkles. Some people use bronzers as a contour as well but I prefer a matte contour so would not recommend this one for that job. I will not repurchase as I doubt I'll ever run out of this one. But for now my search for a bronzer is finally at a standstill!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by 101MAC101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this bronzer in style warriors packagin, which i love..this suits my skin tone well, which is NC40 on SFF, and it shows up well, the only drawback for me, is that it does have shimmers, which will transfer to your cheeks, and so I use this bronzer only to contour and that too only at night, coz I find it too shimmery for daytime...If you are look out for matte bronzers, then this bronzer is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I don't own this, but a MAC MA tried this on me after I tried on some foundation. I do like this a lot! It does give a bronzey effect without looking red or orange. I would buy this when I save up a little :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HG bronzer.
Lovely color, great to warm up my NC25 skin tone.
The texture is very silky and smooth feeling on the skin, unlike some bronzers I've tried. I love the subtle gold flecks in it, it's not too noticable on the skin but it still leaves a bit of shimmer on your face.

I'm pretty light in the winter, and if I use a light hand, this looks great on me. In the summer, just adds a gorgeous summery glow to my face.

I know some people are wary of shimmery bronzers, but take my word, you won't be looking like a glitterball with this lol.

It makes me nervous that this isn't a permanent item, but luckily it's always in CCO's and MAC promotes it in collections frequently.

Ramble ramble ramble. RAMBLE. Needless to say I love this product, and the next time it's promoted in a collection I will be stocking up. :)