New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 5/25/2014 11:39:00 PM

This is my favorite bronzer. I will never purchase a high end bronzer again. This is perfect for contouring.

on 5/22/2014 9:04:00 PM

I purchase and purchase again and again. Bestest Bronzer Evvvvahhh.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is probably the best drugstore bronzer out there (where I live anyway). It's truly matte and not orange-y.
I can get pretty dark in the summer (NC30-42) and still am able to use this for contouring.
Mine has lasted me for a very long time without hitting pan yet. Super affordable.

on 5/17/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very nice!! Normally I am not much on NYC, I'd rather use WnW but this is really good. It doesn't make my face too shiny or glittery. There is a fine line between too shimmery & glittery, this little gem toes the line quite well!! I noticed mine was opened or something somehow when I got it home but not worth the trip to replace it 10-15 miles since the product did not seem to be tampered with but it was missing its powder puff. I like the packaging & the mirror is a nice touch.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it was cheap and I was broke. It exceeded all expectations and I will continue to buy it because it works so well. Even, blends well, perfect tone.

on 5/13/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

As indicated in previous reviews, this broke me up! not recommended for people with acne-prone skin because it has comedogenic ingredients, is a shame because the color is very nice and matte, no repurchase.

on 5/6/2014 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer gives such a natural glow to my face, like I've been out in the sun. It doesn't make me look orange or like I have dirt on my face. I was totally sold on this bronzer when a coworker told me the other day that I had such a nice glow to my face. He wanted to know how I got such a nice tan when it had rained for 3 consecutive days. Lol

on 5/5/2014 7:57:00 PM

LOVEEEEE!!!!

on 4/17/2014 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far my HG bronzer!!!!! I have been using the NYC bronzer in Sunny for years now and I gotta say it is the best matte bronzer I have found and you can definitely use it as a contour if you're fair skinned as well because it is completely matte with no hint of shimmer.

This is just a great all purpose bronzer that shows up very nicely on my fair skin although it may not be suitable for darker skin tones. I really like the fact that it is matte so this product totally doubles as a contour and can be used to contour the entire face without having to worry about your whole face looking shimmery or glittery. The color is a nice natural bronze (not orangey or fake looking) that gives your skin the appearance that it was just kissed by the sun without a lot of shine or shimmer. If you are fair skinned and prefer a natural bronzer look than this is the product for you!

I like to use this product all over to contour and bronze my face and add color, the product goes on very smoothly and applies like a dream. I prefer this bronzer to all others that I have tried (and I've tried a lot) it is a great all purpose bronzer that applies easily and smoothly and looks good on! The packaging is a little cheap but I don't really care because the product itself is great and for the extremely low price you're paying (less than $3) you really get a bronzer that out-performs even the high end brands. Love this bronzer!

on 4/5/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!! BEST BRONZER OUT THERE!!!! Looks so natural and beautiful i love this bronzer!! This bronzer should defff be worth more than 3 bucks, but im not complaining!

Popular Bronzers