New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 3/11/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This broke me out.

on 3/11/2014 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this product. I'm a fair/neutral redhead and this is just perfect for adding a bit of color and sunshine...the price point can't be beat and it's been gentle on my very acne prone/sensitive skin.

on 3/11/2014 9:01:00 AM

There is absolutely no pigmentation in this product at all! So disappointed :(

on 2/12/2014 7:18:00 PM

I've been annoyed and flabbergasted for the longest time because it seems impossible to find truly matte products these days. I'm not 14 years old, and I don't want to be lit up like a disco ball. That said, I was beyond excited when I saw that this bronzer is utterly matte. It's super buildable AND blend-able. The color is great for my skin tone, although others complain about the orange tone. It is (very) slightly orange, but for my skin tone (light, but with warm undertones and dark freckles), it looks perfectly natural and complimentary. I wear it on the cheeks and around the perimeter of my face (upper forehead and jawline) and lightly on the nose and chin. It can be dusted all over, or use it like you would a blush. My only complaint is its staying power, but for 2-4 dollars, you can't expect perfection. The packaging makes up for the lack of staying power. I can easily throw it in my purse and reapply in the middle of the day. For me, this is the perfect bronzer.

on 2/4/2014 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! Nice shade, blends nicely, looks natural. Only thing is there's no hinge between the two plates, it's just plastic, so I feel like opening it too much too often could break it. But I love this stuff! It adds a nice glow to my skin and is good for contouring.

on 2/1/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This bronzer did not work for me at all. For reference, i have light olive/warm skin (i'm half Asian),combination skin leaning towards dry. It turns orange on me immediately, and is also somewhat patchy on application. I'm sure if you're cool-toned, this would probably work. It is matte with no sparkle, so I guess that's a plus (don't find many drugstore bronzers like that).

on 1/24/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I can really understand why this is hyped up on the tube. It's a matte, affordable, easy access bronzer. Which is hard to come by in the drugstores. However, the color is too orangey for me. I'm a medium skin tone too. It goes on patchy and is kinda difficult to blend out. To get some use out of it I'll put it in my crease sometimes as a transition shade. Overall, would not repurchase and I say look for other alternatives. (My fave drugstore bronzer is Revlon's Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic)

After hearing so many people rave about this bronzer I went and bought it but it was a disappointment.This bronzer broke me out every time I used it and it's way too orange,I have fair asian skin with yellow undertones.Plus it doesn't last,I'm not even sure if it lasts an hour.The price is great but it's not for me.

on 1/18/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am literally amazed by this product. I bought mine probably close to four years ago. I have been using that same one everyday for these last four years! I've hit pan on it but I still have a ton left!! Also I've dropped this more times than I can count and it's never broken! As for the actual product; it's a bronzer. Nothing super special about it. I like the color on my fair skin and it doesn't break me out. I would and have recommended this product.

on 1/16/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- matte
- affordable
- makes a nice eye shadow

CONS

- sheer

COMMENTS: This isn't pigmented enough to use as a bronzer, however it works well when used as an eye shadow. I love using it as a transition shade.

Will repurchase.