December 20, 2014 | 1555 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2003 4:08:00 PM More reviews by brookiebrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Useless, at least for girls with nasty hereditary undereye circles. I used it twice a day for 2 months and there was NO difference. And it isn't thick enough to be good just as an eye cream. Do NOT waste your money!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by maarit

It's a boring product and I will not repurchase.
PRO: Absorbs quickly
CON: Doesn't Lighten Up

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by kelli1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product for 6 weeks straight and it didn't work at all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect this would lighten anyone's circles, but I don't have them anyway. It is a good eye moisturiser for summer, when my skin is less needy. I'm not sure about repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would definately buy this again. The results are not permanent but it works well if you use it twice a day.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2003 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bebeqirl

this product did absolutely nothing for my undereye circles!! i would definitely not recommend this at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2003 2:00:00 PM More reviews by sas870774

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is better at moisturizing than lightening dark circles. I have been using it religiously night and day, and no real changes. I am starting to agree with most women, there are no real dark circle creams that work.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2003 2:02:00 AM More reviews by CaterpillarGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a terrible allergic reaction to this product. It made my undereye area red, dry, and itchy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 11:24:00 AM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was sadly disappointed in this product, considering how much I usually love Avon's skincare products. This is a pretty pricey eye treatment (normally around $15, I believe) for what you get -- which is nothing. It was simply a basic eye cream, and nothing special at that. As for helping to reduce undereye circles? Not even close ... Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2003 2:52:00 AM More reviews by pigpen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

another do-nothing to me. Not even moisturizing my undereye area.