July 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Nice bright vivid red with pink undertones. I would only wear this when going out at night. I personally prefer a deeper red, but I am enjoying wearing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by daisyisabella01

Really bright pink/red, and it looks beautiful when dabbed on slightly for everyday wear, and a light swipe is pretty for nighttime :) good creamy formula too, but needs a lip balm underneath

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by eraptis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh dear. This is why real people can't wear bright lipstick. I really wanted to find a nice, sort of dramatic evening shade in the red family. This color looked sooo beautiful in the tube, but went on like fuschia paint. It is absolutely opaque and, on me, extremely garish. If only it were sheerer and you could build up the intensity - but no. It's like a 1000 watt light bulb right out of the tube. Sorry. I can't pull it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's a reason it's been around since the early 50s - it's a fantastic color! And most fuchsia reds wash me out.

Splurge on the matching nail enamel. It's retro and classic but not dated, and it's super cheap. I got it on sale at the grocery store. The lipstick was only $4, and the polish $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by LZK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color as a bold alternative to the red lip. This looks great on skin tones that look good in the blue shade reds, or if you want to make your teeth look whiter. I'm an NC20 and this look appropriate, without being too bright on me.

Looks great with NARS Madly blush!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by marvin1

Pros:
- great "red but not quite", berry colour. It brightens up my face and makes me look a lot more energetic.
- surprisingly lasting. Without eating it could probably last 5 hours. With eating, the colour does fade in intensity, but it does so uniformly (no patchiness), and leaves a pretty stain on my lips.
- affordable. This colour reminds me of one of the more "high fashion" lippies from MAC but at a fraction of the price.

Cons:
- US exclusive, which means you can only get it in US or on ebay.
- if you want to have the natural, no makeup look, this is probably not going to work. As with most lipsticks in the red family, it makes you look polished and "done", but it's definitely going to be noticeable. I wouldn't say that it's a daring or inappropriate colour, but it may not be an everyday colour for some.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovelush81

I don't know if I just don't like the way any shade of red lipstick looks on my lips, or if red just isn't my color of a lipstick choice. Either way, I didn't like it. I've tried it twice now, and I don't think I'll try it again. I look severely overdone when I wear this, and not that it isn't a great lipstick, because it is. I just don't think I look good in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for a stain!!!! I love it...I put on some light pink gloss or clear gloss...interesting combo and I've always been one to do interesting combinations. NC42...very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another of the all time great Revlon lipppies.

This has been around forever and is legendary.

I love this for night time or as a stain for day. It is a fuscia red tone which can be worn as a lovely accent with nude color cat eyes which is how it was worn in the 50's. This is not a lipstick for those who want a reddish tinge but is rather a full on red.

The price and quality of Revlon lippies cannot be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

I LOVE this shade of lipstick. It is so perfect for fall!!! And as one of the previous reviewers said, I love having the guts to wear it out. This is an amazingly flattering color, that I don't think I've come across before and I have tons of lipstick. This is a non-drying lipstick that wears for a looong time. Even after eating, I still had a nice "stained lips" effect. Will be adding a back up soon