BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Dark

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am on my third one of these kits. I have to say, the tweezers are absolutely bloody useless; however the two brushes provided are ample in applying both the waxy brow colour, and the more angled (softer) brush for the powdered brow colour. I am an absolute eyebrow nazi when it comes to shaping and grooming (I get them shaped professionally every two weeks) so I am serious about filling in these brows. I used to use an angled brush and regular dark brown MAC eyeshadow to fill it in; but since I've found this product, I adore the waxy quality that keeps the hairs in place in addition to the powder it comes with to "fill in the gaps." The dark palette is perfect for my Asian complexion and as I like to keep my eyebrows very thick (not bushy thick, but non-Chola thick), this does a great job in filling in my brows and giving it a substantial shape. I honestly almost look like a different person without filling in my brows. Sad, but true...! This kit is amazing. I'd give it six lippies if I could.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the BEST eyebrow kit I have come across! Its fantastic and the brushes it comes with are preety decent too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The tweezers were a bit useless, but I really liked the little brushes and the wax and powder. The wax is good for a more natural look and if you're going out or something, you can add some powder to finish it off. They're really nice colors and suit dark eyebrows well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The case is hard to open, but the product is very good to use.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Great product--you have the brow wax/cream, which is very thick and stays put, and then the brow powder, which I use more than the wax. They come in a little compact with two little brushes which are nice and stiff (one is slanted, one is rounded) and a little pair of tweezers which I found useless, so I gave them to my niece, but otherwise, this is one of the best brow products I've ever used. The dark ashy-brown color is perfect for my brows, too--so many browns are red-based and look unnatural, but not this one. Definitely will repurchase. Give it a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am light blonde but I use the dark very sparingly and blend using just the powdered side right now. This stuff will last me the rest of my life. It looks natural ( if blended properly) and lasts all day no problem!! Well pigmented, and the tiny brushes are just the right sizes. I will never run out because a little goes SUCH a long way, but if I lost it or something I would def. repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I never bother to do reviews but this product in my opinion is worth a shout!
I have really sparse eyebrows and was hoping to go for the megan fox look and this product done the job for me!
I mix the wax with the powder and apply to my brows.
I find that it looks more natural and softer than using eyebrow pencils plus it lasts all day! Even in rain!
It is very expensive (22.50) but i bought my first brow zings in febuary 2010 and now i still have half left and i use it every single day! So is worth every penny as it lasts!
The only downfall i say is the packaging. I accidently dropped the case and the mirror broke but apart from that its fab!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I really love the wax and powder combination of this product and some days found the wax alone enough to create smooth, tamed brows.

Unfortunately, although the little black case should be ultra portable, I found the powder broke up very easily after having it in my bag, and once that happens, it's virtually unusable because it gets all over the place. I'd love to buy this again but am reluctant to part with money for it when a pencil, although not nearly as good, can be carried about much more easily.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I choose the color medium. I don't quite like the packing of this product for it is hard to open it sometimes. the color matches my brow color well but the wax remain in the pack will become dry after using for a period of time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was using a dark eyeshadow before this and I am soooo glad I came across this while at ULTA one day. I asked around and a lot of people recommended Anastasia brow products but I wanted a wax based product and did not find what I was looking for in that line. I then went to BeneFit counter, I immediately knew that BrowZing was what I'd been looking for. I can not go a day without filling in my eyebrows with this product. I have recieved so many compliments on my eyebrows and It makes me really happy because my eyebrows are not the best. I ONLY use the wax portion of the BrowZing(my preference)...I totally recommend this product to everyone. It does come with two small brushes but I do not use them, I use a angled small Avon Brush(of all things) and it works GREAT! soft strokes is all I need and then I comb my eyebrows with a spoolie..and...waalaa! PERFECT EYEBROWS!!

Popular Brows Products