Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA

on 8/17/2011 10:49:00 PM

i like this product in general but it really doesnt do anything. It might have clearer my blemishes a little bit but thats about it. It also dries the skin alot and doesnt prevent acne. Afterwards your skin does feel really soft and smooth

on 8/17/2011 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I decided to try this on a whim -- and I am so pleased with it. I use an exfoliating cleanser in the evenings (I cleanse with my Clarisonic in the mornings), and the normal one I use (Neutrogena Visibly Even) is becoming harder and harder to find. Since I ran out and needed something quickly, I decided to try this. I use Retin-A, so my skin can be sensitive and pretty reactive to cleansers that I use, which is why when I find one that works, it remains a HG basically until it is discontinued.

The exfoliating particles in this cleanser are very fine; they do not irritate my skin in the least. It cleans very thoroughly and rinses away perfectly cleanly, with no residue. My skin looks softer, radiant and healthy -- and it does not dry out my skin, irritate it or make it break out. All in all, it would be a fabulous cleanser at any price, but the fact that this costs as little as it does is just an added bonus. Love!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT !!!!!! i have normal-dry-combo-sensitive skin. im just a teen & i needed a scrub to clear my acne scars my little bumps, and even out my skin tone. i was gonna get the neutrogena invigorating scrub but this was on sale too ! so i couldnt decide . since this said "skin brightening" i had to try it since i just got a tan. It does not brighten or whiten your skin just saying ! but it cleared my skin ! in about 3 or 4 days ! (: if u have dry skin u will feel flakes and dry patches @ first but the fill come off eventually ! It even out my skin tone & i looked more radiant. +++ I love the smeeeeell <3333 i would recommend this to anyone!

on 6/4/2011 1:52:00 PM

I was very suprised to see so many negitive reviews for this. I started using it about a month ago and I love it. I have very sensitve, combo, acne prone skin. I use this every morning and it leaves my skin smooth and glowing. I do only use it once a day (I use an acne wash at night) so maybe that has something to do with it.

on 5/19/2011 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I am not crazy about this scrub. It actually seems to kind of irritate my skin. When I use this, it doesn't just exfoliate the dry patches away, it seems to make them peel even more. It can be a little harsh if you use too much pressure when you use it, so maybe thats why. The only thing I like about it is that the scent is nice.. but I typically don't like fragrances in my cleansers/exfoliators because I am paranoid the fragrance will make me break out. I find that my skin feels soft and has a nice glow when I exfoliate by using a wash rag with my face wash and gently applying pressure in circular motions where needed.

on 5/6/2011 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I dont use this every day, only when I feel like my skin needs to be exfoliated. I feel like it irritates my skin to exfoliate it every day. I use aveeno ultra calming foam cleanser every day and this like 2 or 3 times a week. It seems to really help in smoothing out my face and decreasing bumps.

on 4/14/2011 12:27:00 PM

I myself, like Aveeno..but imo, this scrub really sucks! I see, by reading some of the reviews..i am not alone. To describe?? Its *Dryin* and *Scratchy!*Even when my skin tends to get oily..still drying. And no..my skin is not sensitive..well, maybe i lil before that dreaded week..(yea,i said it) I just dnt see why this scub is soo appealing to others..well, if it works for you..then by all-means...smother it on :)

on 3/21/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I mainly love this scrub because it claims to be gentle enough for everyday use, which is especially handy if you wear makeup every day. I used a toner once or twice after cleansing with this stuff just to see if there was any foundation left on my face, and the cotton pad came away completely clean. I wouldn't say it makes my skin look noticeably "bright" after using it, but for the price I paid for it, I'm definitely satisfied. The only complaint I have is that if you aren't using this in the shower where you can rinse it off rather thoroughly, you have to go to almost excessive lengths to rinse all of it off completely. Otherwise, you can feel some of the little "scrubbies" afterwards as you're putting on your moisturizer.

on 3/1/2011 6:26:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this stuff...I have really dry, dull skin and this product does wonders for my skin!! For me, this is one of the few products that does exactly what it says it is supposed to do...I am already on my third bottle of this product!!

on 3/1/2011 3:16:00 PM

I wanted to love this! It's so gentle and I love the smell! BUT it honestly did not brighten my skin...as an exfoliater this did nothing...it felt nice but did not do anything for my skin...my acne was not any better and It did not calm my skin at all...I would recommend this only if you have perfect or near perfect skin and you are looking for a cleanser that feels nice...if you have any problems with your skin though I would not buy this product.In my opinion it was a waste of 7 dollars. :(