April 18, 2014 | 918 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ohglorie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer. It's VERY creamy, unlike a lot of other drugstore concealers I have tried. The coverage is decent, too. I would definitely recommend giving this a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by willow100z

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hoped this would work for me. Drug store concealers never seem to work on me, but it got such positive reviews that I decided to take the risk.

I can't believe I wasted $9.99 on this.

I hoped to use it under my foundation to conceal my ice pick acne scars and some discoloration. First, I stippled and smoothed Pur Minerals See No More Pore minimizer on my scars. Then I used the darkest shade of the concealer (I have dark skin) and applied it with a brush, stippling to fill the scars and blending to match my foundation (Smashbox Studio Skin). I then dusted my face with Smashbox Photo Set pressed powder.

The concealer made my skin look greyish and dull. It settled into wrinkles I didn't know I had and made me look haggard. And when it dried, it looked cakey. Blech.

It doesn't suck completely, though. It lightened some dark spots on my face. But after a couple of hours, those patches looked pasty and discolored. I'm tossing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by gennisasis

I am NC32/5 and i use the salmon toned concealer for my undereyes, i sometimes use the shade next to it for more brightness. I dont like how this sets under my eyes though, it gets cakey and creases :(. The green shade is fantastic. I don't get much use out of the powder . If i were to repurchase this, it would be for the green and the salmon shade. it is expensive (10$ at Target) to keep repurchasing just for that though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dry skin with patches of redness and usually some small blemishes but with little/no dark undereye circles. That said, I think this is a really, really good concealer. I use the medium (yellow-toned shade) and the greenish-tinted shade and only very rarely the powder (though I don't wear powder usually) to set it. I use a brush to apply (a small concealing brush from e.l.f. for pinpoint accuracy or, for larger areas, a Sigma eyeshadow blending blush). The product doesn't go on cakey and it lasts for several hours without oxidizing or fading. So why not give it five stars? Well, partly because I won't be able to use about 50% of the product (the darkest shade and most of the powder) which in my mind makes it about twice the price (since I'm going to toss out half the product), if that makes any sense!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by CandeeNova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer because I am on a budget and couln't afford MAC studio fix (which I think breaks me out) or my Laura Mercier secret camouflage that I never seemed to find a good color match in. So I saw an article in a magazine that recommended this product and I decided to give it a try.
I am very pleasantly surprised with this drug store product. It covers well, I haven't had it cake on my skin and it blends wonderfully. It has three colors and one translucent powder (that I don't like at all and find it useless). I use the greenish-yellow one for any redness and I use the peachy-pink-salmon under my eyes blended with my clinique airbrush concealer with good results so far.
I have not had it break me out but I have found that it gets kind of oily on my skin. The greaseyness however may be because I get red around my nose and chin where I use the concealer and these also happen to be my oiliest spots.
Most days, I can just wear this concealer and powder and don't even need foundation.
It's a great price and good quality so I will continue to buy.
If you have very fai skin or very dark skin, this concealer will not work for you. It's best suited for medium skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Air

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with stupidandcynical review below..I agree 100%. Cakey and does not blend well. I have acne prone combination skin. This just accentuated all the flaws instead of hiding. I was excited to try as it seems to be a loved product by many. Unfortunately this is not for me. Good luck to those who decide to try! hopefully you will be more lucky as the others.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by gervaioam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent stuff. Not cakey, yet not oily. No need for the top layer of pressed powder. My number one love is Guerlain's concealer but since it's too expensive, I'll stick with this for now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really enjoying this product and happy that I went ahead and grabbed it while at target. I'm NC 20 and the shades are suiting me quite well. I mix the light and darker color together for under my eyes and the olive/green on I use for blemishes. Everything is amazing in this palette but I took off a lippie becasue I feel I'm going to be out of the cream concealers waaaay before the powder which is unfortuneate. I also have the bobbi brown creamy concealer kit and this is very compareable. I received the BB one in a swap and to be honest I think I'd buy this again before I'd go buy that one. The only reason I'd say buy the BB one is b/c these colors obviously won't match every skin tone. SK should realize that and put out some other color ranges so more people could try this. Oh, as far as creasing, I say this doesn't crease any more or any less than every other concealer on the market ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by samanthaxmariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite concealer, I use it every day! It's so creamy and it applies so easily - and it stays all day. I use the lighter color for under my eyes, and I use the greenish one mixed with the lighter one for any acne marks/blemishes. I set everything with the powder. I don't really use the darker color because it's too dark for me, but I use all of the others. The only con is that the product itself doesn't last very long, or maybe there's just not that much product - I feel like I hit pan shortly after I got it. But I will most definitely repurchase, probably very soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I love this concealer kit!! The color match is perfect. I use the darker color for under my eyes without powder and it stays all day. For redness I use the green tint one and it's like magic. I have about 20 different concealers, and this is one of the best I have. Would buy this again.