Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This scent makes nearly every man who wears it so very sexy. Get it for your man...you won't regret it!

on 12/8/2007 11:07:00 PM

This is the best mens cologne there is. it is so sexy!!! Definately purchase this. Nothing is better!!!

on 11/16/2007 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF WHEN MY BF WEARS THIS LOL I GIVE HIM LOTS OF EXTRA HUGS SO I CAN BURY MY FACE IN HIS NECK AND JUST SNIFF AWAY IN EXTACY!! ;0) MY OVERALL RATING IS A 10.....AHHHHHHH

My bf wears this when he wants sex. Haha. He sure knows how to get what he wants. This smell drives me crazy. It makes him even hotter and impossible to resist. =P I'm a sucker for this smell. Sigh. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My boyfriend loves this scent, which I find a bit odd because he discriminates against fragrances so much, especially those that are citrusy. I find it to be unisex. I have no probably wearing it during the day, but for the evening, especially on a man, it is not nearly musky enough.

on 10/26/2007 3:43:00 PM

HOT!!! I love this smell on my husband. A classic fragrance that will never go out of style!

on 10/24/2007 9:20:00 AM

Very sexy scent. Not over powering *unless too many spritzes used...but what can you do*. worth the price.

on 9/4/2007 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my boyfriend's signature scent. It's irresistibly fresh and I read somewhere in a parfum review, women are spraying some on their wrists to relieve stress. I actually want to buy some and spray on my pillows. My boyfriend laughs because I can't help but sniff him when i first see him. hehe. I love this cologne.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

my brother is using this product and i am so in love with it, everytime he comes home there'll be this scent and i know he's home even when i'm upstairs. and now he's married and he moved out, i bought it for my boyfriend one day at the airport, and everytime i smell it, like everyone says, I WANNA JUMP ON HIM. it smells so good!!!!

on 8/9/2007 11:12:00 AM

This cologne always makes me want to jump my boyfriend. It is very dangerous, in a way, because every time I smell a guy with it on, I'm very tempted. It smells masculine, but not in the typical overpowering cologne-type way. It's both subtle and powerful at the same time. The cologne is water-based, but that doesn't affect it's lasting power. I spray it all over my pillow at night when he's gone.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel