Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

I got this for Christmas! well actually I got Euphoria by Calvin Klien. I exchanged it for this. I was weary about getting it because just about every man in the world uses it and I kinda wanted my own signature scent. But I love this stuff, I can't stop smelling myself! LOL! It's so fresh and clean, and it stays with you. I spent the night with a friend(GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! LOL!) because the roads got bad, and I didn't take a shower. The next morning when I woke it was still on me! I love it and I will keep buying!

smells excellent on every guy. I'm planning on getting my boyfriend this for christmas because him and I really love it. It's not too strong but definitely not subtle. All guys should wear this!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This scent makes nearly every man who wears it so very sexy. Get it for your man...you won't regret it!

This is the best mens cologne there is. it is so sexy!!! Definately purchase this. Nothing is better!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF WHEN MY BF WEARS THIS LOL I GIVE HIM LOTS OF EXTRA HUGS SO I CAN BURY MY FACE IN HIS NECK AND JUST SNIFF AWAY IN EXTACY!! ;0) MY OVERALL RATING IS A 10.....AHHHHHHH

My bf wears this when he wants sex. Haha. He sure knows how to get what he wants. This smell drives me crazy. It makes him even hotter and impossible to resist. =P I'm a sucker for this smell. Sigh. Just thinking about it drives me crazy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My boyfriend loves this scent, which I find a bit odd because he discriminates against fragrances so much, especially those that are citrusy. I find it to be unisex. I have no probably wearing it during the day, but for the evening, especially on a man, it is not nearly musky enough.

HOT!!! I love this smell on my husband. A classic fragrance that will never go out of style!

Very sexy scent. Not over powering *unless too many spritzes used...but what can you do*. worth the price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my boyfriend's signature scent. It's irresistibly fresh and I read somewhere in a parfum review, women are spraying some on their wrists to relieve stress. I actually want to buy some and spray on my pillows. My boyfriend laughs because I can't help but sniff him when i first see him. hehe. I love this cologne.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel