Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 11/19/2011 11:53:00 AM

I am really baffled with all the reviews about this product - I guess it's true when they say one man's meat is another man's poison but I find that this product exfoliates an brightens my skin tone without being too harsh to be used as a 7 day scrub - also people, if you read at the back it says follow with your 3 step skin care so that means it needs to be washed off with a face wash ( unlike other scrubs) which I do, as I am using the 3 step skin care from clinique so I wash it off with my oil free wash and that keeps it squeaky clean without drying so for those complaining of residue afterwards try washing it off with a face wash or few times with warm water it works !!!! :o)

on 10/17/2011 6:53:00 PM

Received this as a bonus gift with 21$ purchase from Clinique.
Pros: no fragrance, isn't harsh, easy no-fuss packaging (in a tube).
Cons: really deosn't have the level of exfoliation to make a huge difference in your skin texture. I use chemical exfoliants (as in glycolic and lactic acid) and woudn't want to use a scrub everyday. I would prefer to do a micro dermabrasion crystal scrub once a week and use my glycolic acid cleanser, which makes a fantastic difference in my skin, everyday. Maybe this is just a personal preference because of the other products I use, I don't really need this and because the other I products I use are so effective at exfoliation and clearing pores, this scrub didn't wow me.

on 10/16/2011 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i recieved this as a bonus with the gift with purchase. its supposed to be a sample size but usually cliniques gifts last about 3+ months. anyways, i really like this product! not harsh at all, makes my skin feel nice, clean, and soft. the beads in this scrub is so tiny and not harsh. when i run out i will try to purchase the full size product. havent noticed any changes in skin (bad acne on cheeks, mild acne on forehead and chin) but maybe if i keep using it ill see a difference. im currently using cliniques 3 step acne solutions as well. but MAIN POINT - definitley recommend this product.

on 10/16/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this scrub, first off. I received a sample of this in my free gift at Clinique. I have red, dry, semi-sensitive skin. It rarely gets oily. It's kind of weird. But, it is clear. I used this last night. And immediately I noticed my skin was much smoother and extremely soft! It was red for a few minutes, then my skin was completely even! My skin tone was radiant, and I glowed! I've never glowed so much! I washed my face with something different this morning, and it kept it's glow, and it's even-ness. Never has that happened before. It was amazing, really! I love this product. I will use this up, and purchase this very soon! I can't rave enough about it. Fantastic scrub, very gentle on my skin. I will purchase, soon!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Perfect for even dry skin! I use this about every other day and it keeps my skin flake free. Been using this for years!

on 9/24/2011 3:24:00 PM

After years of straying away from this scrub I am back! Philosophy's Microdelivery says it's superfine and gentle, yet, I've had those spheres (twice) be in my eyes for at least two days before naturally dissolving. Serious Skin Care's Buff Polish -- doesn't work anymore. Kate Somerville Exofolikate? Don't believe the hype! It gives a nice polish, but it smells horrid. I'm going back to my tried and true Clinique 7 Day Scrub! This is one of the best scrubs on the market. Their 3 step regime might be a tad out of date and some of the products are mismatched to one's skin type -- but don't stray away from the 7 day scrub. It works! I will edit this review after I do a facial tonight with this product and the Clinique foaming cleanser.

This is one of the BEST scrubs on the market.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My HG scrub! I love this! It is an exfoliator which isn't too harsh on skin and won't leave skin irritated. It is a creamy formula, with very small beads in it to gently exfoliate. It is gentle enough to use once a day, and leaves skin very soft.

on 8/4/2011 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love it, love it, love it. Such a good exfoliator and not too harsh on your skin. You really don't need to use too much of this product to notice the difference.

on 7/16/2011 10:57:00 PM

Wow! The 7 day scrub cream from Clinique is absolutely amazing! I was just using the rinse-off foaming cleanser and the 3 step system and didn't think I needed any extra steps in my skin routine. Man was I wrong! I was never interested in scrubs after a bad experience with St. Ives scrub at a young age but this scrub is great and just what I was missing. It has little round bead-type things instead of harsh shells etc and it's so gentle yet effective at getting all the dead flaky skin off of your face. I'm level 2 in the 3 step system and this scrub has been so positive on my skin! I use is 1-2 times a week in the shower depending on how my skin is that week.

on 7/16/2011 6:53:00 AM

This scrub has very fine exfoliating beads that don't make me feel like I'm sandpapering my skin. Best of all, I can see how it smoothed out my skin after the very first time I used it! Although it's supposed to be so gentle that you can use it 7 days a week (hence the name - according to the clinique sales lady), I use it about 4 times a week as the results seem to be there! It can feel greasy after you wash it off so I usually follow up with my regular cleanser and problem solved.