November 22, 2014 | 1809 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Received this as a bonus gift with 21$ purchase from Clinique.
Pros: no fragrance, isn't harsh, easy no-fuss packaging (in a tube).
Cons: really deosn't have the level of exfoliation to make a huge difference in your skin texture. I use chemical exfoliants (as in glycolic and lactic acid) and woudn't want to use a scrub everyday. I would prefer to do a micro dermabrasion crystal scrub once a week and use my glycolic acid cleanser, which makes a fantastic difference in my skin, everyday. Maybe this is just a personal preference because of the other products I use, I don't really need this and because the other I products I use are so effective at exfoliation and clearing pores, this scrub didn't wow me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i recieved this as a bonus with the gift with purchase. its supposed to be a sample size but usually cliniques gifts last about 3+ months. anyways, i really like this product! not harsh at all, makes my skin feel nice, clean, and soft. the beads in this scrub is so tiny and not harsh. when i run out i will try to purchase the full size product. havent noticed any changes in skin (bad acne on cheeks, mild acne on forehead and chin) but maybe if i keep using it ill see a difference. im currently using cliniques 3 step acne solutions as well. but MAIN POINT - definitley recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Bamababy99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this scrub, first off. I received a sample of this in my free gift at Clinique. I have red, dry, semi-sensitive skin. It rarely gets oily. It's kind of weird. But, it is clear. I used this last night. And immediately I noticed my skin was much smoother and extremely soft! It was red for a few minutes, then my skin was completely even! My skin tone was radiant, and I glowed! I've never glowed so much! I washed my face with something different this morning, and it kept it's glow, and it's even-ness. Never has that happened before. It was amazing, really! I love this product. I will use this up, and purchase this very soon! I can't rave enough about it. Fantastic scrub, very gentle on my skin. I will purchase, soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by missleahchristine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for even dry skin! I use this about every other day and it keeps my skin flake free. Been using this for years!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After years of straying away from this scrub I am back! Philosophy's Microdelivery says it's superfine and gentle, yet, I've had those spheres (twice) be in my eyes for at least two days before naturally dissolving. Serious Skin Care's Buff Polish -- doesn't work anymore. Kate Somerville Exofolikate? Don't believe the hype! It gives a nice polish, but it smells horrid. I'm going back to my tried and true Clinique 7 Day Scrub! This is one of the best scrubs on the market. Their 3 step regime might be a tad out of date and some of the products are mismatched to one's skin type -- but don't stray away from the 7 day scrub. It works! I will edit this review after I do a facial tonight with this product and the Clinique foaming cleanser.

This is one of the BEST scrubs on the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My HG scrub! I love this! It is an exfoliator which isn't too harsh on skin and won't leave skin irritated. It is a creamy formula, with very small beads in it to gently exfoliate. It is gentle enough to use once a day, and leaves skin very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ieatmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it, love it, love it. Such a good exfoliator and not too harsh on your skin. You really don't need to use too much of this product to notice the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Roxy58

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! The 7 day scrub cream from Clinique is absolutely amazing! I was just using the rinse-off foaming cleanser and the 3 step system and didn't think I needed any extra steps in my skin routine. Man was I wrong! I was never interested in scrubs after a bad experience with St. Ives scrub at a young age but this scrub is great and just what I was missing. It has little round bead-type things instead of harsh shells etc and it's so gentle yet effective at getting all the dead flaky skin off of your face. I'm level 2 in the 3 step system and this scrub has been so positive on my skin! I use is 1-2 times a week in the shower depending on how my skin is that week.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This scrub has very fine exfoliating beads that don't make me feel like I'm sandpapering my skin. Best of all, I can see how it smoothed out my skin after the very first time I used it! Although it's supposed to be so gentle that you can use it 7 days a week (hence the name - according to the clinique sales lady), I use it about 4 times a week as the results seem to be there! It can feel greasy after you wash it off so I usually follow up with my regular cleanser and problem solved.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I am actually using Dermalogica Microfoliant religiously but on days when I need a more intensive exfoliation I will turn to the 7Day Scrub Cream. Goes on smooth and creamy (I usually apply on dry face to intensify the scrubbing sensation). Scrub beads are tiny but moderately scratchy. Might not be suitable for blemished skins though. I use it around my lips to keep the soft and supple too. I like it that it is gentle enough for everyday use and does not dry out my skin at all despite using it twice a day sometimes. Good to have, not a must have.