Cinema Secrets Foundation/concealer

4.3

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Carnauba, Candelilla Wax, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Aloe, Bisabolol, Fragrance, Tocopherol, BHT and Ascorbyl Palmitate and Citric Acid 8 Glyceryl Stearate 8 Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. May contain: Ultramarine Blue, DC Red 36, DC Red 7, Calcium Lake, FD&C Yellow 5, Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue 2.

The concealer is amazing! Full coverage, very creamy and easy to blend. I haven't been buying other concealers coz of this. It takes a while to finish it, I don't need to retouch through out the day. A little goes a long way, careful though coz if you put a lot, it'll get cakey.

AMAZING! The best coverage for a concealer, If I'm not mistaken it comes with a small spatula, I take a small amount of whichever color im using and mix it with a bit of foundation using a concealer brush then apply it to my face and blot with a sponge to blend. Apply wherever its needed and then apply your foundation on top of everything and set with a powder. It's fabulous and definetly reasonably priced. I've tried numerous concealers before and nothing gave me as much coverage as the cinema secrets concealer. The two I use the most are #602-65 and #605-61 even if it doesnt work on your own face for whatever reason it is perfect for your kit as it comes in a variety of colors. I find myself using KIT 1 the most.
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an extraordinary foundation. I am a PPP with neutral undertones, very light yellow and a bit of beige. I have 601-18. It's a very, very pale yellow-beige cream color. It make me look refreshed and natural. I've never had such fantastic coverage. These two shades seem to blend and complement my skin ideally. The formula is very very creamy and lightweight, yet it covers so beautifully. The coverage is full but can be made to seem sheer or medium. It lasts all day, and I never feel it sliding off or disappearing. It balances out my dry sensitive skin, too, and absorbs oil on my nose and forehead. It contains aloe vera, kaolin, vitamin e, dimethicone, beeswax, and vegetable waxes.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Absolutely wonderful concealer! It covers dark circles perfectly! I often work unexpected over-night shifts with my IT job, and this hides the dark-cicle effects!

The Cinema Secrets Foundation Palettes are my go-to product for any type of makeup I do for women. I'm a makeup artist and this foundation is so beautiful on the skin, has great application, enables you to have that "dewy" look if you don't powder it and comes in a great range of colors. It is buildable as a concealer, but a light application with a damp sponge is great for everyday wear. On camera it comes off beautifully and can be stippled on with a sponge for greater coverage. There's silicone (dimethicone) in this formulation which gives it a very nice application and a silky texture. You'll find silicone in all the new HD foundations, but this one at a fraction of the price does the same job! I've tried many liquid, cake, stick foundations in many price points and cosmetics lines, but this is my favoriate all-around product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I have been using it for a few years as a daily concealer and special occasion foundation and it's the best I've found. I thinks it's a bit too heavy for a regular day time foundation, but when you want to look flawless Cinema Secrets will be your best friend!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Have been using these quite awhile. Love the compact packaging. i use kit # 2 for under eyes and Kit 3 and 5 as foundations. They are creamy has good coverage. May need to be set properly especially if you live in a humid country. Overall, it performs well and looks soooo good on print.

I have been using this product for almost two years now, after a friend's bridal party got it from a makeup studio.
I have very dry skin with no blemishes. I use a triangle sponge to apply it, but spray Avene thermal water on the sponge before dabbing the sponge in the pot and again after. It covers very nicely and gets rid of red splotches. It goes over moisturizer very well too (I use Alba aloe oil free moisturizer) and stays on for the better part of the day. Sometimes towards the end of the day my nose can look a bit flakey but that's because of my dry skin. I could see someone not liking it if their skin is too oily.
It is expensive but my three pots have each lasted six or more months. Will definitely buy again!

Another fail for me. I am going to say this type of grease paint product and my skin just aren't a good match, even with a primer under it. I found it highlighted every flake, line, and pore in a most unattractive way. I honestly look better with no make-up than with this on. I know this sounds odd, but it is as if used as a foundation, this is both greasy & drying at the same time.

I got the *exact* same results from (the less costly) Max Factor Pan Stick, so if this works for you, you would probably like the pan stick as well.

I had such high expectations for this product, but I am disappointed it didn't work out. Since it has heavy pigments, I was able to build heavier coverage on spots that needed extra help (i.e dark circle, eczema breakouts, redness around nose) but it is creamy enough that I can blend for the rest of face for lighter coverage. (Especially if I used sponge or foundation brush saturated with Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray)

That being said, I had two major problems with this product. The first is lack of color match. 301-63A was too dark, and while 601-18 had the neutral undertone I needed, it was about half a shade to a shade too light. 602-65 was too yellow and dark as well. Another problem was it clogged my pores and grabbed onto eczema patches on my face.

Overall, this could work great for non-sensitive oily or combination skin who doesn't have pale neutral coloring. I have since found Cover FX Cream foundation, which works much better for me. continued >>

Top Rated Cinema Secrets Products