April 16, 2014 | 862 users online

Moisturizers - La Roche Posay - Toleriane Soothing Protective Light Facial Fluid

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by belindaquan

The formula is simple and safe, also good for sensitive and acne skin. Acturally acne skin are sensitive, and drugstone brand is more helpful.
Effaclar K will dry my skin so I use this as a primer, it is so light and comfortable. If I don't know what to use, then I turn to it. It's always a good choice.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2008 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

This fluid doesnt contain much ingredients.. so it doesnt do anything special to your skin actually...
Just a little moisturizing. Though not enough for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist recommended it to me. The packaging consists of a super hygenic and practical pump. It's great for sensitive skins. It did not irritate my skin one bit. But this said, it's a fluid. So if you're looking for heavy mosturizing, then this is not a product suited for you. I would recommend this to sensitive and oily skins. It would also work wonders for a very light summer moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by asham

This product was recommended to me by a sales associate when I was looking for a light moisturizing product since I was going to a tropical area for vacation and I always had oily skin. I wanted to find a moisturizer that wouldn't contribute to the excess amount of oil built on my face and that would still be light in its texture. It did help somewhat. I love the feeling when I put this product as it really is "light" as the label says. Also it felt good against my skin. Unfortunately it didn't take long for my t-zone to be oily again. I also didn't like the fact that it doesn't have any spf. In the end I didn't take it with me on vacation, because I really need the spf. However, now that I'm back home (in Canada) I use it when its not too sunny or when the UV isn't too high. All in all, I really like this product even though it was kind of expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by averge

I have rosacea and couldn't tolerater it. It burned when going on, and barely hydrated enough. Skin was dry, tight and flaky afer putting this on. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

A good basic moisturiser for the summer for my eczema prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by acee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The texture is good and it feels very light. However I don't know why my face starts to break out within a week after usage. I tried to stop and re-start again...but still the same....oh well...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 3:57:00 AM More reviews by luminous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

for reference, i'm a Baumann DSPW and one of THE most sensitive people i've ever met. i have persistent acne localized in one area of my face. that area is extremely red and easily irritated. i sometimes get eczema patches. i am also quite dry (tho areas of my combo skin will sometimes develop surface oil later in the day), and recently a flaky mess!

i've only been using this for about 3 days, but so far i like it. it leaves my *extremely* dry skin surprisingly soft. not like silk or anything, but surprisingly soft given the fact that i've inadvertently been parching my skin of moisture these last few months in effort to get clear. i want to note that this Fluide is NOT the most hydrating lotion i've found, but it's better than i anticipated. here are some things that i like:

~so far, doesn't seem to contribute to my constant acne problem

~it's extremely light/spreadable

~it absorbs well and softens my skin without a greasy feel

~extremely minimalist ingredient list

also, i love the packaging -- a small, hygienic, travel-friendly bottle. one, it's just obviously a very tiny amount for the price (1.35 oz for around $22) and two, i just wish it were available in a larger size.

i would recommend this product to anyone with extremely sensitive skin. it's probably best for oilier skin, and may not work as well if you're excrutiatingly dry, but my guess is it can't hurt.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by zoemiller

Another fab product from LRP that I count as an HG. Love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect for Combo skin that is irritated by fragrances and dyes. I'm using this during the day under my makeup (I need something heavier at night. Really makes my makeup last longer and stay fresh without it "piling" up on me. I'm sensitive to fragrances and dyes and this fits the bill. I also love their Thermal Water which helps this hold in moisture all day. Does not clog my pores. I like the pump dispenser on it but since the bottle is not clear it can be difficult to figure out how much you have left without opening up the bottle. Two squirts covers my entire face. Makes me fell fresh and clean and is not heavy at all. Perfect for those of us who need lighter moisture in the day or have combo/oily skins.