October 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Linamakeup

My all time favorite makeup remover. So easy, effective, and gentle to use. As a matter of fact, I use this all over face without using any other facial cleansers afterwards because the hot wet washcloth seems to remove not only my makeup but also any dirt along the way of removing the cold cream off my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lhyson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MUST HAVE! Takes off all my makeup and leaves my skin so soft and supple. I've never noticed any acne problems caused from this. I use quite a bit of makeup up at times so this is great and it takes my mascara off so great I never have to tug on them and pull only to end up with less eye lashes. Sometimes in the winter when my skin is extra dry I use this as a mask and then wipe off and it's so great. I've never used any other cold cream really since this is what my grandmother used and she is 75 but looks 50 something so I trust her :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only use long wearing foundations and makeup due to my excessively oily skin. This takes everything off and leaves my skin moisturized. I'm acne prone and have not noticed an increase of breakouts. I do wish it came in a tube, I hate digging my fingers into this jar

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by pk1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this product mainly because I have done a lot of research about it and the reviews were really good. I used it when I ran out of my dove foaming makeup remover. My skin before using ponds i had minimal breakouts. Barely noticeable. But open 3 days of using ponds, my skin was on a rage. It was red right after using ponds. It was irritated, and painful. I was in a denial. i said to myself, "how could something that is said to be noncomedogenic cause me to breakout?" So I continued using ponds because I though that was just my skin's way of purging the deep seated dirt. my skin was crying for help on the succeeding days. i can barely lift my head up due to embarrassment. it was horrible. on the 7th day, i decided to stop using it. my skin had just become worst. it was terrible. the pimples has become cystic anes. alot of acnes.

The effect of that seven days took my skin months to recover. im on accutane right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love using this as an eye and face makeup remover. I just apply a bunch of spots all over my face then massage it into my skin until all my concealer and mascara has dissolved. I like to let it sit on my skin for a couple more minutes to let my skin absorb the moisture then wipe my makeup and the product off with a moist cotton round. I do like to wash my face after using this because it does feel a bit greasy. I really recommend using this as a makeup remover because it is so cheap and works amazingly at removing any makeup, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. It is also great to use in the winter because it is very hydrating.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by mumakesmehot

Skin Type: Dry skin, with hormonal cysts on chin and temples

Ponds was too heavy and acne-inducing for my face. This didn't moisturize my body very well either, no matter the amount, and it took forever to absorb. It also felt very greasy with each application. Not to mention the horrible, lidless packaging. The only pro was this was cheap.

I'll never purchase again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by cas1234

Miracle product! I struggle with acne and nothing has kept my skin as clear as this has. My favorite part is how much it evens out my skintone. Usually whenever you wash your face all the redness in your skin is brought to the surface. After I wash my face with this my skin looks completely even. Its so even it almost looks like I have foundation on. I will never buy anything else!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am the laziest person when it comes to taking off my makeup, but I only wear mascara and sunscreen, so I feel like I can get away with sleeping in it. HOWEVER when I do put in the effort, I use this and it makes my skin smooth as heck. I love putting it on my face and neck before a shower and then wiping it off with the warm water. Ahhh heaven :D The jar seems a little unhygienic (takes more than one scoop to wipe mascara off, so there are black marks in my pot, whoops) but I don't really care? Makes my face feel good. I'm just a fan of mineral oil in products! Works so well for my dry skin!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

This has saved my dry winter skin! I have sensitive, acne prone skin. My skin was looking so dry and breaking out badly (which I think was due to my previous face wash) so I decided to try this as a cleanser and it works great. My skin is soft, clean, and this hasn't caused breakouts. The ones I had cleared up in a couple of days. I first use a makeup remover wipe,rinse with warm water, pat dry, then rub about a nickel sized amount of this over my face. I try to massage it on my skin for at least a minute and I sometimes leave it on longer. I remove with a cotton pad soaked in warm water or rinse it off in the shower. I was skeptical at first that this would break me out but its actually the opposite. It doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or greasy either. I will continue to use this in the dry winter months. I do use a seperate moisturizer after this in the AM that has SPF. I've been using this for a couple weeks now. I will update in the warmer months in case this is too heavy for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I love this stuff, it works great on removing eye makeup it even removes waterproof mascara without any effort I do find it a bit oily to use on my whole face, and I have even found an off brand at family dollar for 3 dollars and I can't tell the difference between the two! I recommend this product to all my friends, family and co workers!