Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/30/2010 8:26:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer. It's cheap and covers well. I also swipe it across my eyelids for a base for my eyeshadow.

on 8/29/2010 9:33:00 AM

It's really cheap. Only $.99 at CVS. It smells like a crayon and works like a crayon. :( It comes out cakey on the skin and looks fake plus it's hard to blend. And the stick is really hard so if you are applying it under the eys you will have to lather it on and then use your finger and put pressure to make it blend and that would not be good for the skin as that area is really sensitive.

on 7/27/2010 8:05:00 PM

So normally I use Maybelline's Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer. So I wanted to try something cheaper, but still worked well, I like this alot, but i took of one lippie because it doesn't cover up blemishes as well as i would like but my acne isn't that bad so i didn't worry about it too much. I like it though. I would buy again.

on 7/4/2010 4:34:00 AM

Cheap as hell and works for me. Will repurchase!

on 6/23/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

this is pretty much useless.bought it in Medium,the darkest shade available.while it's a hair darker than NYC's medium stick concealer,it's still way too light for my NC 30 skin.It's surprisingly creamy for the price (this must have been reformulated because i tried it years ago and it was rock hard.)i don't find the coverage to be very good,though,and for a concealer that's unforgiveable.it's better for undereyes than for blemishes/pigmentation,but it does settle into lines.
i get around the sanitation issue by putting a bunch of product on my washed hand between thumb and forefinger.warms it up and helps it blend better too.i apply with a concealer brush.

on 6/23/2010 5:18:00 PM

I don't particularly like this product. The shades are all extremely light. I am almost always a medium in concealers. However, the shade i got was the darkest of the three in the store, but it was still miles too light for me! I dont think it's very sanitary, and i have to wipe the top after each use. It does not blend very easily and i find myself having to tug at my skin to blend it. Tugging on skin near your eyes is not good and creates premature wrinkles. Also, the formula does not look very natural on my skin. I would not repurchase this product. IT ALSO BROKE! I dropped it ONCE and the concealer fell out from the tube! HORRIBLE!

on 6/18/2010 1:10:00 AM

At first I was a bit afraid of buying it due mix reviews, but I thought what the heck, why not? And for 2 bucks it was worth its money. It looked natural for the most part cause the shade I got it in matched my skin color.
The only problem I see with it is the unsanitary part. I find myself wiping of the top every time I use it. That wastes the product, but if you don't do it then most likely, your gonna break out.

I used to HATE this product- I thought that it was waxy and it was way to light for me and when I blended it into my skin it disappeared. But, when I ran out of my other concealer I tried it again, (I was paler than the first time that I had tried it in the summer) I put it on over my foundation and just patted the edges of the concealer into my skin. It is still waxy- but this is what helps this concealer to cover my blemishes better, and it helps it to stay put and be pretty much waterproof- when I go swimming it stays put and when I get out I don't have to recover my blemishes. This is a great product- but be careful to get your exact shade.

on 6/7/2010 1:51:00 PM

I was really skeptical of this concealer. I always avoided these type of stick concealers like the plague for fear of breakouts and cakey coverage. But it was buy one get one free and I have too many lipglosses. I was a little leary because it looks really greasy... This covers pretty much every imperfection that comes my way. It doesn't look weird or obvious. I use it under my eyes and it looks pretty good- it does crease a little there and can look bad if you don't blend well. I use this around my nose for redness. I have used it on my lips. And of course on my pimples or zits. It covered everything provided I set with powder. I'm ecstatic to report that I don't breakout from this concealer. Unlike a lot of other concealers, it feels comfortable on my skin. I dont feel (or look) like I am wearing a mask. My biggest gripe is that its not sanitary to rub this all over your face especially when dealing with blemishes.

on 5/6/2010 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, I HEART wet "n" wild, they have some of the best stuff for the money i have seen. with that said, this stuff.......is crap. you can tell its mostly waxy oil by how it goes on, very sparse causing you to build it. i use a great primer and a setting powder so this set up all day until i took it off but i didnt like how much i had to put on to get results. i will stick to my maybelline dream matte mousse which i love above all others.