Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I hated this concealer. I just kept using it for awhile because I didn't have anything else. This is extremely cakey and hard to blend. Made my under eye circles look even worse. I'd rather give five more dollars for the Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer.

i don't use this as a concealer (way too cakey) but I do use it as a lipstick base. it makes my lipstick last forever!

I just got this at Walgreens and it was on sale for 99 cents! I have been wanting to use a stick concealer for a while and I found this stuff and saw great reviews about it. I really did like this stuff at first. It can conceal most of my dark circles, but it doesn't get the very bottom of it. Sometimes this product tends to look cakey. Overall I do like this concealer, it is better than some of the things that I have tried.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

God, I loved this. Yes, it's cakey. at first when you apply it, it's sort of tough but I rub some on my finger first and THEN apply to under my eyes. for zits, you just color over it. It looks hard to blend at first if you just cake it on your skin, but it blends really nicely with a little finger work. Coverage is EXCELLENT when used right, and that's what, in my opinion, is the most important thing about concealer. Sensitive skin people, you should be fine! So cheap, so great!

This is my favorite concealer. It's cheap and covers well. I also swipe it across my eyelids for a base for my eyeshadow.

It's really cheap. Only $.99 at CVS. It smells like a crayon and works like a crayon. :( It comes out cakey on the skin and looks fake plus it's hard to blend. And the stick is really hard so if you are applying it under the eys you will have to lather it on and then use your finger and put pressure to make it blend and that would not be good for the skin as that area is really sensitive.

So normally I use Maybelline's Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer. So I wanted to try something cheaper, but still worked well, I like this alot, but i took of one lippie because it doesn't cover up blemishes as well as i would like but my acne isn't that bad so i didn't worry about it too much. I like it though. I would buy again.

Cheap as hell and works for me. Will repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

this is pretty much useless.bought it in Medium,the darkest shade available.while it's a hair darker than NYC's medium stick concealer,it's still way too light for my NC 30 skin.It's surprisingly creamy for the price (this must have been reformulated because i tried it years ago and it was rock hard.)i don't find the coverage to be very good,though,and for a concealer that's unforgiveable.it's better for undereyes than for blemishes/pigmentation,but it does settle into lines.
i get around the sanitation issue by putting a bunch of product on my washed hand between thumb and forefinger.warms it up and helps it blend better too.i apply with a concealer brush.

I don't particularly like this product. The shades are all extremely light. I am almost always a medium in concealers. However, the shade i got was the darkest of the three in the store, but it was still miles too light for me! I dont think it's very sanitary, and i have to wipe the top after each use. It does not blend very easily and i find myself having to tug at my skin to blend it. Tugging on skin near your eyes is not good and creates premature wrinkles. Also, the formula does not look very natural on my skin. I would not repurchase this product. IT ALSO BROKE! I dropped it ONCE and the concealer fell out from the tube! HORRIBLE!