MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

my favorite lipgloss!! It's so versatile I wear this with almost any of my lipsticks.

One of my favourite nude/neutral lip glosses that I own. On my complexion is shows up as a soft golden shimmery peachy pink that adds depth and warmth to my complexion. Very versatile as I can wear it on it's own and over top of nude, peach, and pink lipsticks. Has a slightly sticky formula, but not bothersome and I believe adds some longevity to the length of wear. Definitely will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my first lipglass and it's simply wonderful! I will definitely repurchase, and I'm looking forward to trying out different colored lipglasses in the future. Great quality, color, scent, and staying power--it's a classic for a reason!

I purchased this because my MAC counter was out of Prr that day, and it appeared to be a close match. Though Nymphette is beautiful in its own right- it definitely does not compare to Prr for my fair skin. It has a major gold undertone, which I think would be lovely on darker skin tones. Beautiful colour, just not the one for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love this. but i ran out of it

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a nice lipgloss but I hate the doe foot applicator. Whenever I apply this over lipstick the stupid doe foot thing removes some of my lipstick. Wish it had the lustreglass brush. And wish it was a bit more pigmented. It looks like a very original color in the tube but after application it doesn't look so original. There's almost no hint of color it's just a slight shiny gold sheen you see. Maybe because my lips are extremely pigmented this didn't work for me but I don't know.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is basically my go-to lipgloss. I just throw it on over pretty much any pink, nude or coral lipstick, or just wear it on its own. It's such an easy colour to wear and I will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

This lip glass is nice, but not the best. I will wear it, but there are others I prefer.. It has a nice gold shimmer, but again nothing special in my opinion

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Where has this been all of my MAC life? It somehow slipped through the cracks all these years! I am in love! It is just the perfect mid-toned sheer pink with a lovely gold sheen, so, so pretty! A staple for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! This is a beautiful shade of pink (frosty medium imo) with gold shimmers! i love that it has the gold in it bc i love gold =) this color looks great on my NC 30-35 skin olive/asian skin! its a bit frosty which i was afraid of since i hate frosts but its sooo pretty. what impressed me most about this was its staying power.. it lasted a whole half-day on my lips!!!! thats amazing for a lipgloss. i love the color, the nice vanilla scent, and just the product itself. i have tried mac lustre glasses before and they were not nearly as pigmented as this lipglass. i think this is wort 14$ US bc its nice quality! def my new fav lipgloss :)

Recommended for Medium Skin