MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 8/6/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is a nice lipgloss but I hate the doe foot applicator. Whenever I apply this over lipstick the stupid doe foot thing removes some of my lipstick. Wish it had the lustreglass brush. And wish it was a bit more pigmented. It looks like a very original color in the tube but after application it doesn't look so original. There's almost no hint of color it's just a slight shiny gold sheen you see. Maybe because my lips are extremely pigmented this didn't work for me but I don't know.

on 7/27/2010 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is basically my go-to lipgloss. I just throw it on over pretty much any pink, nude or coral lipstick, or just wear it on its own. It's such an easy colour to wear and I will definitely re-purchase when I run out.

on 7/8/2010 4:02:00 AM

This lip glass is nice, but not the best. I will wear it, but there are others I prefer.. It has a nice gold shimmer, but again nothing special in my opinion

on 7/2/2010 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Where has this been all of my MAC life? It somehow slipped through the cracks all these years! I am in love! It is just the perfect mid-toned sheer pink with a lovely gold sheen, so, so pretty! A staple for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! This is a beautiful shade of pink (frosty medium imo) with gold shimmers! i love that it has the gold in it bc i love gold =) this color looks great on my NC 30-35 skin olive/asian skin! its a bit frosty which i was afraid of since i hate frosts but its sooo pretty. what impressed me most about this was its staying power.. it lasted a whole half-day on my lips!!!! thats amazing for a lipgloss. i love the color, the nice vanilla scent, and just the product itself. i have tried mac lustre glasses before and they were not nearly as pigmented as this lipglass. i think this is wort 14$ US bc its nice quality! def my new fav lipgloss :)

This makes my lips look darker pink, with almost pure gold shimmer. Its very glossy and sticky also. this looks beautiful at night. it would look pretty during the day also, but since it doesnt 100% flatter me in the sunlight, i use this at night. MAC lipglasses are kind of expensive (but im always broke, so it may be decent priced to some) I wear it on its own since its so pigmented. Im not sure what lipstick would look good under this either.

on 6/2/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ok...for starters...I have very pigmented lips (MAC NC42/43) and I love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE this lipgloss. It's kind of like the Prrr for Brown girls. It just looks beautiful. You put it on, and its as if you're not even trying too hard to look great (you know how some women, their makeup looks impeccable and you think they spent hour on it so they look polished? With this lipgloss all you gotta do is just put it on and go!). Great Lipgloss, my HG lipglass for sure!!!!

on 6/2/2010 12:46:00 AM

This is my favorite Lipglass and have been buying this for years. I love the warm golden pink and the shimmer in it. I also like to layer it over Viva Glam GAGA and also Tarte Exhibitionist.

on 6/1/2010 11:36:00 PM

I am not a fan of lipgloss, but i bought this because it looked really pretty! I use the smallest amount on my lips, just enough to have a little bit of gold shimmer on my lips. It really makes my lips look pretty when the sun reflects off it, but it doesnt look glossy or sticky, since im a fan of the natural look on my face + lips (but eyes is another story lol) My tube leaks for some reason, so i can't carry it with me in my bag, but it does last a few hours before it wears off. I would not buy this again since lipglasses are expensive, and im not a fan of the packaging.

on 5/25/2010 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this is currently my favorite lipgloss. I was careful while buying because this is no cheap lipgloss! the wand is magnificent! there is no extra lipgloss at the edge of the tube or anything. the applicator has so much gloss on it you rarely have to re-pump. it is not scented which i LOVE i think a lipgloss should be about its color not its scent. the scent is stand able. the color and appearance is amazing and it stays on forever! making this by my standpoint an excellent lipgloss
and worth the money!