Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/3/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this product, decided to try it out after seeing it on one of my favourite beauty guru channels, works very nicely, glides onto the lash line. Only down fall of the packaging is that one day i noticed the side of the lid cracked all the way from the top to the bottom. But other than that, great product and an amazing price, cant get any better than that

on 10/31/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best liquid liners i've used, colour is dark, and brush is lovely to use.

on 10/6/2013 12:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this eyeliner so, so much!!! I would recommend it to anyone, and I do, who likes a jet black, longlasting, precision eyeliner. This makes winged eyeliner so much easier to accomplish due to its thin and stable applicator. Plus, it doesn't smudge or flake off, even after +10 hours of wear. If you're looking for a natural eyeliner look this isn't for you though because it is such a intense black. For me it is perfect!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I think this is the first liquid liner I've bought, and I have it in brown. The brown is quite dark, though - but it's a less harsh alternative to black. I like the brush, it's easy to use for someone like me who is pretty terrible at eyeliner. It doesn't flake or smudge and you can't beat the price. I bought the blue one & ended up returning it because the colour wasn't as vibrant as I'd hoped.

on 9/29/2013 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I take back my earlier comment. I really love this liner and it has become my new favorite because it is the blackest black you could ever find, it dries so matte, and the brush is easy to work with. I still struggle with my waterline but my eyes are very wet so its probably not the liners fault. love this product and it's so much cheaper.than the leading.brands and.the quality is equally as good or.even better!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my first liquid eyeliner ever. I got it on sale for $2 and it is the best $2 I've spent on a cosmetic in a long time! I love it! It is as black as black can be; it reminds me of ink. It wears perfectly all day long with no flaking or smudging. I am going to hurry and buy the other colors while they're still on sale this week!

on 9/15/2013 5:16:00 PM

Well when I first was at the store looking for one I saw it cause it was cheap and liquid so I thought that I should try it. But when I used it oh my goodness it was sooo messy and if I accidentally touched my eye it would smear and stain my face until I showered. I liked how pigmented it was though. But the thing I hated the most was the brush and. The brush was a brush and its easier to use like felt tip and marker like eyeliner

on 9/15/2013 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Eh. I got this as part of a makeup kit. I prefer pencil eyeliner (yeah, so what), but I also use liquid eyeliner. I LOVE the brush, but I really hate how it sparkles a bit. I don't know why, but mine sparkles. It's a somewhat matte black, but it's a little shimmery. But other than that, this eyeliner stays on and it's very pigmented.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. It stays on all day without smearing as long as you don't rub your eyes. On days where I have class and work, It stays on without budging from 7:00am-10:00pm. However, it will come off immediately if water touches it. The application can be messy if you are in a rush, but if you mess up it comes off easily with eye makeup remover. For $3 at Meijer you cannot beat this eyeliner! I will definitely be repurchasing over and over again.

on 9/10/2013 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have searched and searched for a decent liquid eyeliner that doesn't flake off or fade halfway through the day. Who knew it would be a Wet N Wild eyeliner! This stuff is the best, I can't say enough good things about it. It has a brush applicator (different from their H2O formula) and is very easy to use, even for someone inexperienced with liquid eyeliner. I use the black and it is very black, not greyish like some others. Seriously, you will not regret it if you buy this, and the price can't be beat (I think it's around $3-4 at most drugstores).