Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 9/1/2009 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

best handcream i have used so far.

This product is alright. It has a really nice soft and light feel to it. It's nice to carry around in my bag. But I wouldn't say it's an HG hand cream. It's just "nice" for me.

The scent for this hand cream is way too overpowering, unless you like the smell it may not be pleasant to use it on a day to day basis.
However, the hand cream itself is good. To counter this though, is the expensive price, as mentioned by other users you can get other simillar quality creams for less. But if you don't mind this and the strong smell (which smells kind of like an old lady's perfume), then it's a good quality hand cream.

on 5/17/2009 1:30:00 AM

I was hesitant at first to buy this hand cream due to its price, but I'm glad I splurge on it cuz it did wonders for my dry dry hands. I actually don't mind the scent and it doesn't feel waxy on my hands at all. With other brands, I've to reapply every time I wash my hands, but with this one, I only need to reapply every other or every third hand wash, so I figure it will save me money on hand cream. I will definitely repurchase but it's pricey. I got mine at Shoppers Drug Mart, so I might get it during bonus point redemption events.

on 4/30/2009 9:29:00 AM

For hand creams this is pretty priceyt at over $20 a tube. However, it is really great stuff. It has a wonderful scent that is light but lasts for a while. I can still smell it after a few hours of applying. It definitely moisturizes well and worked well on my dry, flaky cuticles. I do not have really super dry hands so I don't know how well this would work on very dry hands. Also when I washed my hands I still felt moisturized and didn't feel like it "washed off". It isn't greasy and I didn't constantly "feel" it on my hands like other hand creams.

on 4/28/2009 12:00:00 PM

I bought this hand creme once because it was on sale, and because it seems to have quite good reviews. The hand cream is not super bad, it does the job in moisturizing your hands for 1 hour or 2, but for that price, I could name a dozen other hand creams that work just as decent but for a much cheaper price.
I have quite dry hands so that might be why my hands are dry again after just a couple of hours, so for dry hands this isn't good enough.
Overall, this hand cream is decent but nothing special.

on 4/6/2009 6:37:00 AM

Hey guys =p
I love this product.
I have just started on it for week.
In the beginning, i had to be really religious about it for a few days. and now? It's just fantastic. My nails stopped chipping and my cuticles are soft and my palms are nice and smooth.

completely transformed the quality of my hands.

I had been having problems with nail chipping (due to lack of calcium and dry nails) even when I had been using hand cream (Cyber colours rose spf 15 and a few cheap stuff from SASA) all along for about 6months now.

well reason for my sudden obsession about finding a hand cream is because the maid was sent home six months back. And for the first time in my life since then I had to handwash my clothes myself and do chores etc haha =p

But mainly the main reason for the sudden deterioration of roughness and nail chipping of my hands is handwashing clothes.

can't use machine for the clothes I wear.

t-shirts and shorts are okay for machine. everything else i handwash.

I figured I should do something to help my hands.
I started on a daily intake of calcium pills (every woman, young or old should take calcium is something I learnt fairly recently after going for a bone density test), and went on the internet to search for a good hand and nail cream so as to multitask.and find out where to purchase at a good value. obviously it is not good enough if it's too cheap.

I tried the vaseline hand and nail cream years ago and know that i didn't care for it as i made no difference. I bought it on a cheap whim.

anyway, I got the clairins hand and nail treatment because it was for BOTH hands and nails =p, have got pretty high ratings in general and managed to find a good deal.

I'm happy to announce that my hands are no longer in trouble in only one week and my mum has also started on it and agreed it was doing her cracked and dry fingertips a good deal.

I dun like the smell but hey, if it works, i'm going to overlook the clairins french scent. technically this is actually i try to avoid brands like clairins that like having strange scents that do not consist of flowers and fruits., or just go frangrance free!

I dun really think the neutrogena Norwegian formula is really that fantastic. I did not like the waxy feel of it although it does heal but once it is washed off, the pain and roughness remains. and the completely fragrance free part is just weird for me. Well my tube of it is practically still full after six months since i barely like to use it, rather use the ones i got from SASA (I enjoyed the scent). Probably only going to use it on my feet.

take a whiff of the clairins hand and nail cream before purchase, you may not be as tolerant of the scent as I am.

But results?

Phenomenal and a big relief.

hope this helps.

on 4/6/2009 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very nice hand cream. I LOVE the scent, and it does a great job of moisturising, but it can feel like iIhave a film on my hands sometimes, so I don't think that I will repurchse. Definately worth trying tho.

Love it! Its very moisturising without ever being greasy. I like the smell but as others say it might be a bit overpowering for some. Ive put this on in the morning and by teatime my hands are still as soft as when I first put the cream on. Took off a lippie because its expensive but to be honest I dont mind paying it as its such a good product.Definetly recommend!

on 3/14/2009 7:09:00 PM

very good hand and nail cream. nice smell and it really works without leaving my hands greasy.

Top Rated Clarins Products