Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

I have been using the natural shade for a while, it is a great natural bronzer and the colour works well with tanned skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The colour is great to make you look like youre naturally glowing if you apply it correctly.However,it can tend to look abit too powdery.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use this bronzer everyday. the color is very natural and i love that it doesn't have any shimmer or anything in it. i use the deepest shade and it looks great. i've had this for quite a while. i haven't tried a whole lot of bronzers so i can't really compare it to anything else. but i can say, i really love it and will buy again when it runs out.

I have finally found a bronzer that doesn't leave me looking orange, muddy or sparkly. If you are looking for a natural looking tan bronzer ,this is the one for you!

I like this bronzer because it's more natural and real looking compared to other bronzers, like Clinique or MAC- they add too much damn glitter! My face is whiter than the rest of my body (not good to tan your face) so I wear darker foundation and then need to add a bronzer to my face & neck to blend it all in, and this does the trick without looking like I'm putting stuff all over with a ton of fake glitter, plus if I wear stuff with a bunch of glitter my boyfriend notices and begins to pick at my face etc because he sees glitter everywhere so it's annoying :/

I ADORE THIS BRONZER.
it is so natural on my NC25 Skintone (Using light) and it just amazing!
It is long lasting and it just gives a realistic summer's tan without looking orange and fake.
Definately check this out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The lady at the Bobbi Brown counter gave me a "sample" of this which was basically enough to last several weeks. I was skeptical of the dark color, but it turned out to be really good. It blended nicely, and it added a nice glow to my cheeks. My friends kept commenting on how nice my skin looked, and I attribute that to the bronzer. I approve!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used this bronzer in both the light and medium colors and have to say this is my favorite bronzer-- it blends really, really well and does not turn orange on my oily skin. The only bad part is the cost-- $40 is alot of money but fortunately, this lasts quite awhile. When I have the money to buy it, it is a treat to add to my makeup routine.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm only giving 4 lippies due to the coloring on this. As someone who is very pale I have to it apply it very sheer to be natural. It's fine milled texture is easy to blend as well. I wear it all year long. Because I only use a little I doubt I'll run out in the next 2 yrs. You get your money's worth!

I really really wanted to like this bronzer based on the excellent reviews I read on here, and so I went out and bought myself the light shade at Nordstrom. I am a gal with very oily and acne-prone skin, and at first I thought that the matte finish this bronzer gives was perfect for me, because it was not shimmery at all and gave a more believable tan color on my face than I had with the Bare Escentuals bronzer I was using.... recently however (after about 2 weeks of use) I have begun to get cystic pimples all over my face, and I believe it is this bronzer, as before I started using it this was not the problem... the bronzer does have talc listed as an ingredient which I have heard is bad for people with problem skin like me...oh well, will have to pray that Everyday Minerals has a great bronzer!