December 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Carla1346

This stuff is amazing! It changed my skin completely it reduced my acne so much and my oils disappeared. I've tried lots of other cleansers but nine compare to this ! If your looking for a cleanser you should definitely buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Katniss2000527mano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I still get acne and this works amazingly ! my skin Is extremely soft and this doesn't strip my skin of moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

This cleanser is gentle. It doesn't have salicylic acid but still cleared my skin. I went from having cystic acne a over my face to one or two before I get my period. All thanks to cetaphil!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by zdel

Holy grail cleanser! Love the feeling it left on my skin. So refreshing and clean

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by featherslikeanchors

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Broke out for a week after using this. I gave it some time and I no longer break out. Easy on my sensitive skin. Also use it to clean makeup brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ReinaBlue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This facial cleanser is very good for people like me who have very pale and sensitive skin. It leaves your face smooth and clean without causing any redness, dryness, or itchiness. The consistency is almost like a gel, and it smells like baby powder which I love. I would recommend this for people who have little acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is just ok. I have combination skin (oily in my T-zone) and this does a good job cleaning my face in the morning and taking away the oiliness that I have when I wake up without leaving my face dry. BUT... this is supposed to help control sebum production during the day and my face is getting oily as always. So, this is a good soft cleanser but if you are trying to control the shine through the day you should try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by AllieC2875

I have extremely sensitive skin. Everything makes me break out! After trying pretty much every cleanser out there for my mild, persistent acne Cetaphil has been my skin saver. It is not a "miracle" product, it does take some time to help. But I have been using it for a year now and my skin has completely done a 180. I use the one for dry, normal skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I do feel like I need to use a lot at a time and I do have to use a seperate makeup remover (currently Jojoba oil, which works soo well), but none of that takes away from its truly gentle cleansing powers. Which, in my opinion, is the only way to safely and purely wash your face. I will never, ever
use anything else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

This works best if you use this with a washcloth! it gets all the makeup off completely, esp. eye makeup. Use a really soft washcloth with it, and rub it in small circles, and you will be amazed at how soft your skin is afterwards! I use this with a skin brightening lotion afterwards, and my skin looks like it did when I was 10! healthy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by dontmakemeupgur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I enjoy mild cleansers since I have very pale skin. This is a great product for those that have sensitive skin. I don't feel like I get enough out of it. It is not a great stand alone product unless you just aren't prone to breakouts. If you have acne, you need to stack this with something "medicated"

It does clean the face without any irritation but its just not strong enough for me.